PDA

View Full Version : Ravenloft horror story (IC)

Ralasha
2013-07-01, 02:49 PM
You find yourselves atop a hill, a wall of mists backing away from you. As your site clears you see a brook flowing sibilantly below, with a small bridge crossing it, followed by a quaint looking town. It appears to be near morning, and all is quiet. You can see lights shining from one specific building in this town, near the bridge.

Quakes
2013-07-07, 11:00 AM
Now where the hell am I? Looks like an innocent enough town I guess. Well, it's morning, and that means breakfast. Maybe that building is an inn.

Marten will head down the hill towards the town, eager to explore anywhere that isn't the mists of the faerie realm.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-07, 12:38 PM
Hector followed the coordinates, to the best of his knowledge. After walking through the mists, he found himself facing what appeared to be a normal town. He knew people in general were less accepting of a monkey person, a fact he found out a few times back home, so he already had some wraps on, including a red scarf, with the ends flying behind him.

Hector looked around, no one watching, and tugged his hat down a bit, suddenly turning all his fur to normal human skin. His tail seemingly disappeared, though he kept it under his coat anyways. And then, the patch on his hat faded, leaving it looking brand new. Then, he continued to town, ready to face what lies ahead with the small arsenal at his side.

Disguise [roll0]

darklink_shadow
2013-07-07, 06:57 PM
Zulcon blinked, and suddenly he was somewhere else. His head throbbed a little, as he struggled to remember how he had gotten here. He could remember a strange fog suddenly advancing on him, and then... nothing. He knew there was some part of his memory missing, he could feel it, but pressing on the subject just hurt his head.

Two strangers walked on to the village he saw, but Zulcon was more worried than they seemed to be. Where is this place? He wondered. Where is...? But he know where his eidolon was, the outsider encased him, and provided him strength and tenacity. With that reassurance, Zulcon followed the two into town, wary that this was something sinister, like a foul dream that haunted him in his waking time. Memory lapses were not something Zulcon trusted.

Ralasha
2013-07-08, 01:01 PM
The three of you straggle into the village. A man, apparently checking the bridge over to see if it will require repairs sees you, and sends off a boy attending him father into the village.

He continues to check the bridge over until you get close. Then stands, and eyes all of you. "So... three more newcomers is it? You hungry, or tired?"

Quakes
2013-07-08, 03:11 PM
I think I've done more sleeping than I have a right to recently, but a bit of breakfast would certainly not be remiss.

knowledge engineering
[roll0]

Did you need any assistance checking the bridge? I know a second pair of eyes is often helpful when looking for wear and tear, and I've done a fair bit of study on the building of bridges and such.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-08, 07:28 PM
"Food would be awesome. I haven't eaten anything but dried fruit for a week." Hector smiles, though no one can see it under his scarf, thinking things couldn't be too bad. "So, what do you call this place?"

darklink_shadow
2013-07-09, 08:42 AM
Zulcon furrowed his brow,then nodded. I suppose I am hungry. But more than that, I am unsure of where I am. Looking around again, he settles his gaze on the bridge. Did something happen to your bridge?

Ralasha
2013-07-09, 11:50 PM
"Found nothing wrong with it so far. Just come out and look it over about once a fort-night. Don't want to wait and then have something go unnoticed, do we?" He points to a rather large building just past the first line of houses. "That would be the place for you, being hungry and what not. This town? Doesn't have a name that I can recall."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-10, 12:59 AM
Nameless? That's interesting... Seems like a good place to stay for a while... Zulcon shook his head, trying to get rid of the confusion. My name is Zulcon Leumann, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you, he said, somewhat distantly, then looked the man more directly and offered his ensorced hand. Don't mind the glow, it's just a projection of Ki. I'm a monk.

Ralasha
2013-07-10, 06:32 AM
The man looks at your hand, and goes back to checking the bridge. "Don't mind my lack of trust. Your hand is glowing."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-10, 08:24 AM
Zulcon nods. That's fine. It's good to be wary. The glow is just Ki surrounding me. But if you don't want to touch it, by no means must you. Well, Mister... I'm going to head into town. With another nod, he does just that.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-10, 08:40 AM
"No name? Sweet." Hector strolls towards the building, thinking he was gonna get something good. Maybe they had some sweets, and maybe some ham- Hector loved ham. "Well, thanks dude. I'm gonna grab some munchage."

Quakes
2013-07-10, 09:14 AM
Marten follows the other two into town. He's intrigued by the glowing hands, always curious for how others manifest their magic. He's a little surprised that Zulcon does it so openly, as Marten is used to hiding his abilities from his former captors. I guess he's just lucky that he can use it openly...

Munchage? What language is that? I don't believe I've heard the word. Is it a dish where you're from?

Jesse Drake
2013-07-10, 09:25 AM
"Like, food. Something to munch? Don't they have slang where you live? Or maybe I'm just too hip for you guys!" Hectors voice was clearly jovial. Then he turns to everyone. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Hector. Hector Hunter. Pleased to meet you all."

Quakes
2013-07-10, 09:59 AM
I've heard of slang...but no, we never used it. Everything had its name, and it was improper to refer to it as something else. Another reason I had to escape. And thank you for the warm welcome. I'm called Marten.

Ralasha
2013-07-10, 10:05 AM
(Hector looks horrible.)

You notice people staring at you, some of them mutter among themselves. Others keep glancing into the village and verbally wondering at others if you are with the other one.

Some are wondering if any of you have any class.

darklink_shadow
2013-07-10, 11:30 AM
Zulcon hears the two introduce themselves and he stops, turns. I'm sorry. I'm a little dazed. I think my manners are as lost as I am. My name is Zulcon Leumann, and I am a wandering monk. But seems I have wandered to a strange place. Where I am seen with some kind of suspicion, and people say strange things they call slang. Growing up in a monastery, we spoke very little about such things.

Turning back to his path he walked to the inn, ignoring the apparent unease the trio of new comers seemed to give the city.

Ralasha
2013-07-10, 11:40 AM
Now they grumble that you are longwinded and go back about their business... already bored apparently.

Quakes
2013-07-10, 12:12 PM
Seems the people aren't that friendly...as long as the food is good. Marten walks with the others into the inn.

Ralasha
2013-07-10, 12:44 PM
You enter the tavern, parts of it look oddly familiar to each of you (each of you from an other plane). People, objects, the layout, the materials... a name carved into the corner of the bar... Perhaps a copy of a portrait of which you know there is only one.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-10, 02:08 PM
"Curiouser and curiouser... Hector begins to grow suspicious of this place. Why did it seem vaguely familiar? But he dismisses it to his crazy lifestyle. And he was pretty hungry, that sometimes messes with him. "So, what's eats my man?"

Ralasha
2013-07-10, 06:11 PM
The man behind the bar merely blinks at you. "Do you speak the common tongue by chance?" He then repeats the question with variations on language, and the language he is using. Asking, for instance, if you speak elven in elve, goblin in goblin, dwarven in dwarven, etc. about 12 different times aside from the first.

Quakes
2013-07-10, 06:17 PM
Whichever language you prefer, good sir. But common would probably be easiest for all.

Ralasha
2013-07-10, 06:19 PM
"No such thing as a difficult language... well... there are two, but those don't count. So! What can I do for you? Just got here in the morning so I'd venture to guess you've been walking all night, yeah?"

darklink_shadow
2013-07-10, 09:07 PM
Zulcon rubs his forehead. I actually have been walking since last dawn, I think. I've been walking in a fog for a long while, and when I left the last town I was in, it was dawn, and I encountered the fog... midday. But I don't feel so tired. I do feel hungry however.

Switching to goblin, he asks, Where is this place?

Then he coughs, and reverts to common again, playing off his goblin talk as a strange coughing fit for anyone who doesn't speak the language. Excuse me. What food do you have? Maybe a hearty stew of some sort? With some bread?

If needed, I can bluff my coughing, but it shouldnt matter if they dont speak the language, goblin sounds a lot like coughing, right?

[roll0]

Quakes
2013-07-11, 10:45 AM
Marten looks gives Zulcon a funny look when he makes his strange coughing gesture, but otherwise says nothing.

Stew and bread would be lovely, unless you have some fresh eggs available.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-11, 10:55 AM
"And maybe some fresh fruit- I always like to start the day off with something energizing.". Hector thoroughly ignored everything else at the moment, focusing on the task at hand.

Ralasha
2013-07-11, 11:39 AM
The man spills something into a bowl, sets it on the counter, puts some eggs still in their shells in a bowl, puts it on the counter, and then reac hes down into a half-barrel at his feet, pulls out an odd pinapple looking object covered in small writhing tentacles and put it on the counter.

"Stew, Eggs, and Perfectly Ordinary Fruit." (anyone get the joke?)

Jesse Drake
2013-07-11, 06:52 PM
"Is this a joke?" Hector grasps the fruit by the tentacle. "What gives... I mean, why does this thing have... things on it?"

Ralasha
2013-07-11, 10:35 PM
"I have no idea what you mean, those are obviously roots. It's perfectly ordinary fruit."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-12, 02:31 AM
Zulcon eyed the fruit warily, then turned his attention to the stew. What sort of stew is it? And are the eggs boiled? I will likely pick between one of those two.

Ralasha
2013-07-12, 03:46 AM
"The stew is made with chicken and vegetables. The fruit, I've been told tastes like a mix between something called potatoes and an apple. And the eggs are indeed boiled."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-12, 04:24 AM
Zulcon frowned. Potatoes? And apples? Can I sample that? I think I will order the stew, however. Hearty meals are whatI am used to. Zulcon's frowned eased slightly. Maybe he means cooked potatoes. Raw potatoes are terrible.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-12, 07:16 AM
"Whatever." Hector pulls up his sword to cut the pineapple in half, then hand half to Zulcon. "Bottoms up dude." Then cutting the fruit one more time, digs in.

Ralasha
2013-07-12, 01:18 PM
You each notice rather red juice... which looks like blood flowing out of the deliciously tasting, almost perfect fruit, if not for the fact that it now seems in your mind to be perfectly ordinary. You can find absolutely nothing wrong with it, and the fruit is exactly as it should be. Perfectly Ordinary.

"If you want stew it's fine, Just let me know who's eating what, and it's a silver for the fruit. Damned hard to grow."

Quakes
2013-07-12, 03:27 PM
Stew is fine for me, and bread if you have it.

Ralasha
2013-07-12, 03:31 PM
"3 copper for the stew, 2 for the bread."

He pulls out a ball-like loaf of bread, cuts it in half scoops out the bread from the middle, puts the bread-bowl into an actual bowl and fills it with stew. Then places the remainder on a plate, along with the stew, and sets it on the counter.

"Anything to drink?"

Quakes
2013-07-12, 03:43 PM
Just clean water from the well, thanks.

What can you tell us about this town? Been wandering a while, and not quite sure where I've ended up.

Ralasha
2013-07-12, 04:27 PM
He mulls over your words for a few moments before answering with a thoughtful hum, "Mm... If you want to know about this town... Hasloth is your best choice. He's the local smith. Been around long enough to know just about everyone, well, so have I... but I'm in here most of the time, so all I really know is rumors."

He pulls a pitcher from behind the bar and pours some clear liquid into a fired-clay mug, then sets it on the counter.

darklink_shadow
2013-07-12, 07:06 PM
"Thanks."Zulcon says with a little hesitation before he takes two copper from his belt purse and hands the over, ordering stew and bread. He took one bit of the fruit, then set it down. It was delicious. Zulcon says nothing more noe that he knows who he needs to talk to about the city and eats his food.

Ralasha
2013-07-12, 07:17 PM
"That's three more copper yet you owe me for the stew."

Jesse Drake
2013-07-12, 07:57 PM
"This is... absolutely delicious. I'll take another for the road. Mmm...". Hector finishes his half quickly, then pulls out a gold coin. "Keep the extra guy."

Then he remembers he came with a purpose... but was now a time to discuss monsters? This early in the morning, while others ate... He'd have to be tactful. "So, what's life like here in... Noname?"

Ralasha
2013-07-12, 09:34 PM
The man shrugs and bends below the countertop. "Generally quiet. Lately a lot of people have been dying... but only at night. We tend to stay together for safety when the sun goes down." He stands back up and sets down another tentacle fruit.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-12, 11:37 PM
"Dying huh? Any ideas on how?" Hector looks over at the stew and licks his lips. His stomach grumbles something fierce. "Uh... can I get some of that? And some meat if you got it... and a glass of water."

Ralasha
2013-07-13, 12:58 AM
"Plenty of ideas, no actual facts aside from some barely-there wounds." He stares hard. "That'll be eight coppers, you can get the three your friend owes you on your own time. I'm a business man, if you'd asked for a tab when you handed me that nice piece of gold I'd just call it even, but you told me to keep it, so keep it I will."

Jesse Drake
2013-07-13, 01:40 AM
"Alright, a clue! I'll have to check on that later.". Hector pulls out another gold coin. "That's fine by me, its only gold. Are you guys good with what you got there? I'll just settle up. Again, keep the extra good sir. Now, what are the suspicions?"

Ralasha
2013-07-13, 03:04 AM
"Mostly heresay by some peasants. Some say its a demon, others say it some thief with magical dagger, others say it's one of the Darklords. Some say it's a curse." He does as he did previously with the other order of stew.

darklink_shadow
2013-07-13, 11:54 PM
Zulcon rubs the bridge of his nose up to the bottem of his forehead. Right, five total, sorry. He reachd into his coin purse and produced three more copper coins. Here you are.

Hector, do you live up to your surname? I wouldn't mind assisting you, if your questions were leading to the pursuit of an task that embodied your namesake.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-14, 05:40 AM
"Ha ha, yeah, I do. I am pretty good with the old hand cannon, if I may say so myself." Hector lifts his coat, slightly revealing one of his pistols. "If there's something out there, I intend on finding it."

Ralasha
2013-07-14, 06:34 AM
The barman speaks, "Of course you realize... if it is a demon... you're unlikely to injure it with some paltry flamepiece."

Jesse Drake
2013-07-14, 12:07 PM
"No, it's a gun, not a chicken..." Hector was kinda confused, so he spoke quietly. Then he said, a bit more clearer, "Demon or not, I have enough firepower to take down anything and everything that goes bump in the night."

Ralasha
2013-07-14, 02:24 PM
The man shakes his head, "As any peasant would be able to tell you, flamepiece is a gun, and paltry means insignificant. The word meaning food bird is poultry." A blue disembodied hand tweaks Hector's nose. "Try sounding intelligent after you know the language, or have an education. You'll probably still fail though."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-14, 06:20 PM
Zulcon chuckles for a long moment. Perhaps we should invite the barman to come with us. But if it is a demon, and we cannot defeat it, we can, at least, confirm what it is. I believe I am strong and fast enough to escape, if I am too weak to defeat it. But if we can defeat it, maybe we can have more fruit for free. With another chuckle Zulcon shrugs. If Master Hunter lacks intelligence, but has the power to defeat demons, he's alright. I don't know much about guns, so I cannot comment. But if he's useless, I bet I can outrun him. And if we go in a group, who do I really need to outrun? The demon, or the gunslinger?

Amused, Zulcon patted Hector on the back. But one does not live long with such a interesting personality unless they are strong to back it up. I have faith that you can hold your own.

Ralasha
2013-07-14, 07:15 PM
"My advice is to wait until he's older to say that."

Jesse Drake
2013-07-15, 09:23 PM
Hector makes a funny face (not that anyone could see it through his scarf) to the barman after he gives Hector a lesson on words. "Uh..." Hector begins to speak, but the elf defends his idiocy with perceived skills. Though Hector didn't command the common tongue as well as the others, there was nothing stupid about him. Though, he figured it too much a hassle to make any fuss about it. After Zulcon pats him on the back and calls him interesting, he says "I'm not too bad with my fists, actually, but I don't know if I'd say I'm strong. And you might be faster than me, but I am quick. Nimble, actually, is how I'd put it." He pats his gun again. "Though, there's nothing... paltry about Rimewind here. She shoots ice bullets, and Stormcloud here fires lightning. These two babies could take on any paltry- or poultry, for that matter- demon, any day."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-15, 09:26 PM
Poultry demons sound truly horrifying, and I imagine icey and electrical attacks would be useless. You would need some form of devastating fiery attacks, along with herbs and spices. Zulcon bantered back. I hope for your sake, as well as mine, though, that any evil we face we can handle. The world has too few people willing to risk life and limb to protect a fellow person.

Ralasha
2013-07-15, 09:51 PM
The barman smiles, though it is not a heartening expression. "Would you like to test those weapons and words against a demon? I'll even go so far as to make it their version of a chicken if you like."

Jesse Drake
2013-07-15, 09:54 PM
"Ha ha ha. Herbs and spices. Well it's settled. Tonight we hunt... but morning just started. So, maybe we should, I don't know, talk to someone else. Breakfast was a good start, but there might be more clues out there. At least we might get a better idea on what we'll be dealing with."

He glanced at the barman after the comment. "So you can summon demons?"

darklink_shadow
2013-07-15, 09:58 PM
Actually, Zulcon said coolly, I would love to try to fight a demon in a controlled environment, if possible. That might greatly help in any potential fights to come.

Ralasha
2013-07-15, 10:00 PM
The smile turns wicked. "Excellent choice." He steps out from behind the bar, and over to a door heading downstairs, he opens it, and comes out, then heads over to the bar as the one that came from behind the bar goes downstairs. "Follow me." He begins heading down as he mans the bar.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-15, 10:06 PM
Hector grips both his magic pistols, though not removing them from their holsters. Then, he follows the barman down the stairs, though letting him go a little further ahead, and holding out his arm to stop Zulcon for a minute.. "Be careful Zal... Z-Man. He says be wary of demons, yet he offers to summon some up for us? It sounds fishy..." He whispers, trying to keep his voice down, so's not to insult the one summoning a demon.

Ralasha
2013-07-15, 10:10 PM
"Oh, fishy or not, I'm just out to teach you a little humility. It'll help you survive longer, and give me an idea of whether or not you're worth assisting." He steps into what is obviously a ritual chamber, and over to a worktable. "Just a moment if you please."

darklink_shadow
2013-07-15, 10:12 PM
Zulcon. And don't be quite so scared. He has little reason to kill us and a decent reason to keep us alive. Plus, if we die, our deaths will be in combat. You can ask for nothing more. Zulcon followed the barman down the stairs.

Ralasha
2013-07-15, 10:24 PM
One you are both waiting he move to the center of the circle and begins inscribing runes in the air using the mixture in the copper chalice he holds while speaking an incantation which seems to echo over a long distance.

He steps out of the circle and walks around it while sprinkling seemingly random figures found written on the edge.

"When you are ready I will complete the ritual summoning."

Jesse Drake
2013-07-15, 10:45 PM
"Go for it man. I'm ready." Hector removes both guns, Rimewind in his right, Stormcloud in his left. He takes a wide legged stance, and prepared for whatever this guy can throw out. "Get ready Zulcan. I assume you've dealt with beasties like this before, but you still never know what will come next. The best you can do is fight like you've got nothing left." Hector's eyes no longer had a playful glint about them. He was brought back to the countless nights of fighting monsters before this.

Ralasha
2013-07-15, 11:00 PM
The man grins in a rather unsettling manner and completes the ritual spell. A flash is seen and an oddly built rather large golden colored chicken appears in the middle of the circle. It has a dangerous looking serrated beak, and sharp looking claws on feet and wing.

"A Chaos Chicken. Enjoy." He points at hector and orders it to attack. It charges forward! Roll Initiative.

Quakes
2013-07-16, 12:10 AM
Marten holds himself ready to jump in if Hector needs his help. It may not be a fancy gun, but his crossbow does just fine in a pinch. He ***** it and points it at the crazy demon chicken thing.

edit: apparently the filter doesn't like c o c k s for setting a trigger.

Ralasha
2013-07-16, 12:14 AM
The 'chicken' wins initiative. And moves up to attack that horrible man named hector.

Claw1:[roll0]confirm:[roll1]Damage:[roll2]
Claw2:[roll3]confirm:[roll4]Damage:[roll5]
Beak:[roll6]confirm:[roll7]Damage:[roll8]

Quakes
2013-07-16, 09:34 AM
Marten just laughs as the chicken ineffectively flails at Hector. He still readies his crossbow in case it decides to come after him instead.

You got this, bud, haha.

Held action to fire if it comes at me.
attack
[roll0]
damage
[roll1]
sneak
[roll2]

Jesse Drake
2013-07-16, 09:49 AM
"Should I? Yeah, let's have at it." Hector takes a swift step back, barely moving, and then unloads. Bam! Bam Bam!

[roll0] [roll1]-confirm [roll2] [roll3] Ice

[roll4] [roll5]-confirm [roll6] [roll7] Electric- Woohoo! Crit x4!

[roll8] [roll9]-confirm [roll10] [roll11] Ice

These attacks are touch attacks.

(If Zulcon wants to act before then put my attack on hold)

Ralasha
2013-07-16, 08:12 PM
The large demonic chicken's feathers turn blood red and a deranged look enters it's eyes. The first and last shot seem to have little effect, though the second shot seems to have wounded it slightly they appear to begin closing almost immediately.

Claw1[roll0][roll1][roll2]+[roll3]
Claw2[roll4][roll5][roll6]+[roll7]
Beak[roll8][roll9][roll10]+[roll11]

darklink_shadow
2013-07-17, 03:56 AM
Sorry, I've been essentially working 11 hours a day, and yesterday I was too tired to post. I'm going to continue to work 11 hours a day, but I have a plan on how to manage my time better and have more time in the day for it. Still 11 hours at work, because nothing I can do about that, but with the few hours I have of time to play with, I'll be more productive with my time.

Zulcon exhaled calmly, assumed the proper stance, and attacked, wordlessly, slamming his fists into the demon, and sinking his teeth into it's flesh.

Attacks:
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Confirmation Rolls:
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

Damage rolls:
[roll8] Piercing + [roll9] shock
[roll10] Piercing + [roll11] shock
[roll12] Piercing + [roll13] shock
[roll14] Piercing + [roll15] shock

Ralasha
2013-07-17, 04:01 AM
You hit once and take 6 electrical damage (please subtract any resistances of your own). The bird seems unfazed.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-17, 10:38 AM
"Amateur demon." Hector chuckles in the vanarran tongue. Then in common, says "Taste lead!"

[roll0] confirm [roll1] untyped damage [roll2] Ice damage [roll3]

[roll4] confirm [roll5] untyped damage [roll6] electric damage [roll7]

[roll8] confirm [roll9] untyped damage [roll10] ice damage [roll11]

Remember, touch attack and only extra damage is typed, base damage isn't.

Ralasha
2013-07-17, 10:43 AM
The bird releases a shrill shriek, and bursts into flames!

Each person within 10 feet takes... 23 typeless fire damage. (Ignores resistance and immunity.)

You notice it doesn't appear to be particularly wounded or injured yet.

Quakes
2013-07-17, 11:20 AM
Well, ice and lightning don't seem to do much, it's alreayd on fire....maybe...

Marten send a ray of pure, vibrating air jetting at the chicken, hoping that sonic energy will succeed where other energy seemed to fail.

Touch Attack
[roll0]
sonic damage
[roll1]

...blargh

darklink_shadow
2013-07-17, 07:53 PM
Tch.. Zulcon changed his stance, and took a step back. With a strange word, and a vague gesture, he commanded the arcane to protect him.

Casting protection from Evil on myself.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-18, 11:32 AM
Continuously sidestepping from the melee, Hector fired one shot at the chicken this time... then, it appeared as if his coat grabbed Stormcloud (it's actually his tail). He then used his newly freed hand to reload the gun.

[roll0] confirm [roll1] untyped damage [roll2] and ice damage [roll3]

Ralasha
2013-07-18, 06:52 PM
It feather flash in a cycle of coruscating colors, and blinding heat.
[roll0] typless fire damage.

Out to 10 feet. I apparently type too fast, since my 8GHz of processing power sometimes have difficulty keeping up.

Quakes
2013-07-21, 02:20 AM
Seeing that it may have succeeded a bit, Marten shoots another burst of sonic energy, though one much less potent than the first.

Fire Jet - Sonic damage
[roll0]

darklink_shadow
2013-07-21, 04:40 AM
Having taken just enough damage for his Eidolon to diminish, Zulcon stepped 15 feet back, totalling 20ft from the beast and conjured a trio of vortexes. Eye glowing hatefully, they heeded their master's called and rushed in to attack the chicken.

Move: Move away
Standard: Use SLA Summon Nature's Ally IV to summon [3] Negative Energy Elementals (small).

They each appear around the chicken, 10ft away behind, and to each side. And then, acting immediately due to the specialness of the Summoner's SLA.

They all charge.

Behind:
[roll0] To hit
[roll1] To confirm
[roll2] Bludgeoning + [roll3] Negative damage

Left:
[roll4] To hit
[roll5] To confirm
[roll6] Bludgeoning + [roll7] Negative damage

Right:
[roll8] To hit
[roll9] To confirm
[roll10] Bludgeoning + [roll11] Negative damage

Wow. All my initial To-Hits rolled 8s.

Jesse Drake
2013-07-21, 08:56 PM
Hector steps back, and fires one more shot, the reloads Rimewind.

[roll0] [roll1] confirm [roll2] untyped [roll3] ice.

Ralasha
2013-07-22, 03:08 AM
Your gun. It has the same effect as before... almost none-at-all.