PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition XVI Voting Thread

Tanuki Tales
2013-07-03, 09:00 AM
{table=head]Entry|Author|1st Place|2nd Place|3rd Place|Total|MLTSP Votes|MUE Votes

Fossil Skeleton (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15436792&postcount=10)|DawnbringerSO|14|3|0|17|2|0

Geneticist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15437604&postcount=11)|gr8artist|7|6|2|15|1|2

Seru Half-blood (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15484481&postcount=12)|Deviston|0|0|0|0|0|3

Primeval Protector (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15487960&postcount=13)|Benly|14|0|2|16|2|0

Ancestral Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=15533694&postcount=14)|NikolaTesla|0|6|1|7|0|0
[/table]

Welcome one and all to the Voting thread for the sixteenth Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition! We have five wonderful entries for you to peruse over and only one will end up taking home the gold!

Now, the way the voting for this competition works is as follows:

You receive five votes to cast.
The first three votes are to be given to the entries that you believe should come in first, second and third place respectively. First place votes are worth seven points, second place three points and third place one point each. Keep in mind that such choices should go to the entries that you believe fit most closely to the given concept of the contest and not just the entries you like the most.
The fourth vote is to be given to the entry that you believe is "Most Likely to See Play". This vote is cast for the entry that you could see yourself allowing as a DM or you could see yourself wanting to and being allowed to play at an actual game session by your DM.
The fifth vote is to be given to the entry that you believe is the "Most Unique". This vote is cast for the entry that you least expected to see made for this competition and that stands out the most compared to it's peers.
You may apply all types of votes to the same entry (but you of course cannot select the same entry for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place), but doing this does not better the chances of that entry winning anymore than if you selected three separate entries.
Once you make your vote, that's final. You can not take it back or change it. The first vote I see and tally on the scoreboard is how it will be until the end of the voting period.
Entrants are allowed to vote and can vote for their own entries if they so wish.
Please give reasoning for why you selected an entry as the recipient of any of your votes.
Please Bold your choice for each vote.
In the case of any ties I will cast the tiebreaker vote.

The voting will remain open through July 17th and the winners will be declared June 18th.

SamBurke
2013-07-03, 11:24 AM
As a note, the Ancestral Warrior is accidentally called the "Primeval Protector" on your table. :smallredface:

1st: Primeval Protector. BECAUSE YOU CAN RIDE A FLIPPING T-REX. There is simply nothing else that needs to be said.

2nd: Ancestral Warrior. Honestly, I wish there were two first places, because I would have given this one the honors as well. A great, fun, class, that has a lot of options, and is pretty cool. A little SAD, but not too much so.

3rd: Geneticist. For the brilliant idea of giving Alchemists the ability to put templates on others. I wish you'd gone just a little further, maybe allowed him to buff teammates if he so chose, but as it is, it's a great idea.

Most Likely to See Play: Primeval Protector. Because I will *BEG* my next DM on knees and hands overflowing with cookies to play this Archetype.

Most Unique: Seru Half-Blood. Had to mention it. Despite some issues (referring to a table that I couldn't find, being a little underpowered IMO), it's quite interesting, and it fits nicely with your other stuff, Deviston.

gr8artist
2013-07-05, 02:49 AM
My votes...
1st: Fossil Skeleton. Because I feel it's the best entry with the most relevance to the subject of prehistory.
2nd: Geneticist. As much as I hate voting for myself, I feel that the entry is one of the better ones this month.
3rd: Primeval Protector. It was close between this and the Ancestral Guardian, but I feel that this was more complete.
MLTSP: Fossil Skeleton. As I previously mentioned, I plan to throw a couple of these in with a fossil golem.
MUE: Seru Half-Blood. It was a bit of a toss-up between this and my geneticist, and I think the SHb is more unique.

NikolaTesla
2013-07-06, 07:45 PM
1st: Primeval Protector

2nd: Geneticist

3rd: Ancestral Warrior

MLTSP: Primeval Prorector

MUE: Seru Half-Blood

Tanuki Tales
2013-07-08, 12:00 PM
Votes tallied to here.

Stake A Vamp
2013-07-08, 12:07 PM
1st: Fossil Skeleton, really liked this

2nd: Ancestral Warrior

3rd: Geneticist

MLTSP: Fossil skeleton, I will be springing this on my characters soon

MUE: Genetisist

DawnbringerSO
2013-07-09, 05:12 PM
1st: Geneticist

2nd: Fossil Skeleton

3rd: Primeval protector

MLTSP: Geneticist. I really like this PrC

MUE: Geneticist

Tanuki Tales
2013-07-12, 09:59 AM
Votes tallied to here.

Tanuki Tales
2013-07-16, 08:45 AM
Giving this a bump since voting time is almost up.

Tanuki Tales
2013-07-18, 06:25 AM
Voting is closed and congratulations to those who won!

1st Place - Fossil Skeleton

2nd Place - Primeval Protector

3rd Place - Geneticist

Runner Up - Ancestral Warrior

Most Likely to See Play - Primeval Protector
Most Unique Entry - Seru Half-Blood
Judge's Choice - Geneticist