PDA

View Full Version : random 100

buttcyst
2013-07-03, 03:40 PM
Hello all, I have a request, I need 4 lists of 100 things each that will be random rolled for certain occurrences.

1. rolling a nat 20 on an attack roll, mostly just for flavor

2. rolling a 1... have fun

3. DM bolt

4. DM bonus

I run a great game and all of my players enjoy it very much, but there has been 1 solitary complaint from my players and that is cross-talk. The issue has been brought up and a few things have been implemented, such as holding up a pencil if you need to say something out of character, holding a D20 when talking in character, simple reminders here and there. It has come to a point where it doesn't seem to be working anymore so I want to implement a reward/consequence system. We are all very good friends as well as my wife(who will also be implementing these same tables in her own game that she DMs... which is for almost the exact same group) in my game so I don't want anything that would be alienating, although a little humiliating can be funny, otherwise, anything and everything is fair game. We play DnD 3.5 btw.

If I get enough feedback, I may make multiple tables to use. I will post them when they are completed

just thought of another list that could be cool brainstorming, what happens when the "killing blow" has just been dealt

dascarletm
2013-07-03, 04:10 PM
Here is my contribution

Table 1:

Cool Flourish: The attack as well as normal looks impressively fancy
Medium Rare: The attacker gets some blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his outfit

Rare: The attacker gets splashed with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (~1/4 Liter)

Extra Rare: The attacker gets soaked with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (~Liter)

SUPER Rare: The attacker gets drenched with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (from chest height down)
Crack: A bone crunching crack is heard with the attack

Bloody-Bobs Rare: The attacker becomes awash with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (Think Kill-Bill).

buttcyst
2013-07-03, 07:49 PM
Here is my contribution

Table 1:

Cool Flourish: The attack as well as normal looks impressively fancy
Medium Rare: The attacker gets some blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his outfit

Rare: The attacker gets splashed with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (~1/4 Liter)

Extra Rare: The attacker gets soaked with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (~Liter)

SUPER Rare: The attacker gets drenched with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (from chest height down)
Crack: A bone crunching crack is heard with the attack

Bloody-Bobs Rare: The attacker becomes awash with blood (or equivalent) of the attacked on his person (Think Kill-Bill).

I like them, could use the 2 non-bloody one for the crit roll table, I will probably combine the "rare" selections into 1 randomized entry on the last hit table.