PDA

View Full Version : Light themed templates

Alokue
2013-07-03, 05:17 PM
Like the title says, I'm playing a character partially based on Lux from League of Legends, among other base-characters and some originality. The character is very Light based, and I'm looking for a template that would fit with that.

I've thought about a cloistered cleric dip but I couldn't find a light-themed domain. There's sun, but the power increases turning and I don't really care. Anyway, I'm searching, but any other ideas for a light-themed character would be awesome.

dascarletm
2013-07-03, 05:19 PM
Like the title says, I'm playing a character partially based on Lux from League of Legends, among other base-characters and some originality. The character is very Light based, and I'm looking for a template that would fit with that.

I've thought about a cloistered cleric dip but I couldn't find a light-themed domain. There's sun, but the power increases turning and I don't really care. Anyway, I'm searching, but any other ideas for a light-themed character would be awesome.

Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil. Go Prismatic.

Yogibear41
2013-07-03, 05:21 PM
Saint template maybe?

Slipperychicken
2013-07-03, 05:27 PM
Have you considered making her an Aasimar or Lesser Aasimar? They're supposed to be fair, pretty, some with glowy eyes, and have celestial blood.