PDA

View Full Version : Monster Mayhem! -IC

Trollololololol
2013-07-03, 05:20 PM
Just a heads up: I will do my best to keep pace with all of you. If you are only able to post once a day, don't worry. I'll make sure you don't miss out on anything treasure-wise. Also, please do rolls in the forum. Thanks!

Ooc Thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15549768#post15549768)

Players:
-Hamste- Ghost (Rogue)- Pyrom (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=601238)
-Tiny- Minotaur (Barbarian/Scout)- Gork and Mork (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=601729)
-Grimlocked- Kobold (Druid/Bard) Hobbes Dracondancer (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=618156)

From the dark caves of the Woodsy Woods emerge monsters. The terrors that have been known to terrorize villagers and adventurers alike come out of hiding. Why are these monsters coming out? Only they know the answer to that.

As they look across the vast wooded landscape of the Woodsy Woods, they are ready for adventure. The group of monsters follow the sun and head West.

After a short while of wandering, they hear voices. The party follows the voices and figures emerge. They all quickly realize that it is a settlement of Elves. The pointy-eared beings are wandering about their own business.

The party is startled however when an Elf approaches them. His brow is furrowed and his blond hair is pulled back in a ponytail. He has a sword placed on the handle of his sword.

"Beasts! What do you want with us?!"

The Dragon
2013-07-03, 06:40 PM
The extremely pale elven young lady fell to her knees before the elf, weeping.
"P-Please sir! These foul creatures are holding me captive! Save me, I beg of you!" Amidst her faux distress, she tried to take inventory of the elves. How many were fighters, spellcasters, priests in particular? With some restraint, she fought off the urge to roll her eyes.

[roll0] bluff, hoping they won't go "nah, she's with them"
[roll1] spot, checking out their village
When it gets down and dirty, I'm in the "leading the charge"stance(+5 to damage on charge attacks), which I'm sure a certain someone with pounce will appreciate.

Trollololololol
2013-07-03, 06:54 PM
Sense Motive[roll0]

The Elven man rips his sword from his sheath and holds it out to the other monsters.

"Unhand her now or face the wrath of Ragash!"

A crowd of Elves is growing as everyone wants to see the unexpected visitors...

For your spot check, you notice that there are many Elves coming to scene to watch some action. You can count around 15 with weapons ready and 10 that look ready to cast a spell at any moment. Those numbers are not specific, just rough estimates.

Hamste
2013-07-03, 07:31 PM
Pyrom simply floated ethereally forward. He ignored the elf and continued into the town. The limited hearing and seeing while ethereal was annoying but it must be more annoying to those who couldn’t see him at all. There he looked around to see if he could see anything useful through the fog. He hoped to find something valuable in the town to use in a fight but he simply didn’t have time to search everything in detail at this moment. Afterwards he headed towards the growing mob to check the strength of the souls for an appropriate body to take control of.

Doing a quick search of the town ethereally (taking a ten on spot check to notice stuff) 26 on the check. This is contingent on not being stopped in town. I am looking at the life forces of everyone aiming for the strongest one. They get a will save DC 21

Trollololololol
2013-07-03, 07:44 PM
You notice that for the most part that the Elves have all flocked to the rest of the party. However, you do notice that one small building has quite a bit of treasure and another has a woman inside what appears to be a prison.

You approach the one of the spellcasters to take control of them.

Will Save:[roll0]

The spellcaster Elf jumps and waves his hands around frantically.

"What was that?!" the spellcaster yells. Everyone gasps in surprise at the strange figure that now stands before them. They all slowly back away.

The threatening Elf, Ragash, turns and looks at the Pyrom, now standing in plain sight.

"You will not mess with my people!" Ragash yells as he readies a spell.

Tiny
2013-07-03, 08:03 PM
Gork looks at the elf brandishing steel with curious eyes and tilts his head. " Umm.. I don't have anyone in my hands.." He looks down at his empty palms to make sure Mork did not pick up something while he was distracted. Satisfied at finding them empty he once again looks up while stroking his chin. "But the tiny one drawing weapons mean I can eat him right?" The other hand reaches up and smacks Gork on the back of his large head. "No dumbkopf!" Mork had realised the vampires ploy. "We came to.. Ummm.. trade her for.. stuff!"
"Ow!! Why did you do that to us? You are a dumbkopf!" They start to slap each other and argue loudly of the vitues of getting stuff or eating elves.

Trollololololol
2013-07-03, 08:07 PM
Ragash touches the spellcaster Elf and a small crown appears over his head. He turns and eyes the ghost then clenches his jaw.

"I suggest you go back over to your friends."

Tiny
2013-07-04, 10:05 AM
At the mention of friends Gork and Mork stop their infighting and looks back to Ragash. "What friends?" Gork shakes his head. "Little man makes little sense" then he sees the ghost elf and he lifts an arm to point at him. "Hey! Why does he get to figh.." The pointing hand suddenly cowers Gork's mouth. "Are you sending your dead ancestors on us? Do you want the girl to die?" Mork scans the area and sniffs the air to gouge if any of the elves other than the loud one is looking for a fight.

This won't end well.. Bluff:[roll0] as an aid another on Lithrina's first or as a separate one. Your call.

Spot:[roll1]
Listen:[roll2]
Sense motive:[roll3]

LucarinZer0
2013-07-04, 12:56 PM
As soon as he hears the 'suggestion' to go back, Elirius reaches into his belt pouches and takes out his potions of invisibility and pass without trace. After this, he tries to sneak up on Ragash.

Move Silently: [roll0]

The Dragon
2013-07-04, 01:14 PM
Mmm. He looked tasty. If things went well, he'd be her meal for tonight. Lithrina opened her eyes wide in mock terror "Please, ser, just give them what they want, or we will all die!" Well, they'd die, at least. One way or another.

OOC
Just rolling to see what manoeuvres I get.
1:Vanguard Strike
2:Leading the attack
3:Mountain Hammer
4:Foehammer
5:White Raven Tactics
[roll0]
[roll1]

chrisrawr
2013-07-04, 04:02 PM
Treebeard simply continues hiding within the woods. The elves are no foes of his - not unless they've allied once more with the dwarves and men, with their axes and fire.

[roll0]

Tiny
2013-07-04, 04:40 PM
Finally wresting control of the hand cowering his mouth Gork turns his head to his brother. His face a mask of rage. "Mork! You are making us angry! A vein starts throbbin on Mork's neck as well, and he shows his other half a face full of sharp teeth. "No brother! We are getting furious! You had your chances dead ones! We have tired of this game of words!"
Gork shakes his head in confusion. "What games? Arrrgh! Let's just gut them and eat them!
Then, as if on cue. The two-headed beast turns its gaze to Ragash in sync and licks their teeth. "We will.." "..eat your.." ..people now.. ..elf!
Then the beast suddenly charges the elves. Large claws leading the way followed by tearing fangs and crusching horns in an explosion of beastial fury!
Time to pounce! First, Whirling frenzy for +6 str, +4 dex, +2 con, -2 ac for 11 rounds
Skirmish charge and leading the charge bonus to all attacks.

Claws
Attack [roll0], Damage [roll1] + [roll2]
Attack [roll3], Damage [roll4] + [roll5]

Bites
Attack [roll6], Damage [roll7] + [roll8]
Attack [roll9], Damage [roll10] + [roll11]

Horns
Attack [roll12], Damage [roll13] + [roll14]
Attack [roll15], Damage [roll16] + [roll17]

Improved grab checks: Str +13, BaB +4, size +4
[roll18]
[roll19]

Knock-down checks: Str +13, size +4, improved trip +4
[roll20]
[roll21]
[roll22]
[roll23]
[roll24]
[roll25]

Trollololololol
2013-07-04, 04:54 PM
Roll Initiatives.

Tiny
Ragash catches your bluff and prepares himself for combat. He warns the other Elves to do so as well.

LucarinZer0
Ragash is completely distracted by Gork and Mork, so you have no problem sneaking up to him. Roll initiative though because he is now ready for combat (albeit he is flatfooted to you).

The Dragon
Ragash stares daggers at you.

"You have lied traitor! Now prepare to face the wrath of Ragash!

chrisrawr
You are hidden and away from the combat.

Ragash initiative:
[roll0]

Battlefield will be up shortly.

The Dragon
2013-07-04, 04:57 PM
Lithrina stood up from her kneeling position shrugged, and drew her sword. No elaborate plot then. Her face contorted, and she bared her teeth, displaying her fangs. "Time to die, worms!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

OOC

[roll0]

Trollololololol
2013-07-04, 05:04 PM
Battlefield

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P
1T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
2T T T . . x x x . . . . . . . . . . . .
3T C T . . . . x x x x x x . . . . . . . .
4T T T . G . L . . R E x x x x . . . . .
5T T T . . J. . . . . . x x P . . . . . . . .
6T T T . . K . . . . x x x x x . . . . . .
7T T T . . . . . . .x x x x x . . . . . . .
8T T T . . . x x x x x x . . . . . . . . .
9T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Guide-
T= Tree
x= Elven onlookers (all ready for combat)
R= Ragash
C= Treebeard
G= Gork and Mork
L= Lithrina
E= Elirius
J=Jix
P= Pyrom (visible)
K=Krome

Tiny
2013-07-04, 05:05 PM
Initiative: [roll0] +2 more if they where raging at the time. Previous actions still stands unless something fancy happens.

The Dragon
2013-07-04, 05:26 PM
With a high-pitched, wordless keen, Lithrina striked out with her sword, the graceful blade clearly of elven make. They're going to die. The first few of the thousands to come! "Traitors!" she wailed.

OOC

Power attacking for -3
Uses a swift action to activate Law devotion(+3 to hit)
If Ragash is within reach with a 5' step,
I take a 5' step, so that I'm next to him. Then I attack him using Foehammer, wielding sword in two hands. [roll0] [roll1]

If not
Attacking one of the elven bystanders, with both my slam and sword.[roll2] [roll3], [roll4] [roll5]
Edit: The odds of this happening is 1/(20^3). I will roll the confirmation rolls in the OOC.

LucarinZer0
2013-07-04, 05:33 PM
Init:
[roll0]

Hamste
2013-07-04, 06:48 PM
Well this escalated quickly...might as well join in the fray. Sorry about this. Pyrom. He reached out to try and poke the spellcaster that he just failed to take over. Who knew what that spell was but hopefully it didn't stop contact.

[roll0] for initiative. Poking the strongest mage with draining touch. [roll1] touch attack (Don't forget the deflection bonus to their defence from Protection from Evil if that was the spell cast), If the spell caster casts mage armor then I am poking another spell caster within five feet (assuming there is one...if not one of the sword wielders) for [roll2] charisma damage. Taking a 5 foot step into the ground.

Trollololololol
2013-07-04, 08:12 PM
Gork and Mork- 19
The two-headed beast runs to a nearby crowd of onlooking Elves and before anyone can react, Gork and Mork take down four of the surrounding Elves. They crumple to the floor as surrounding Elves watch in horror.

Ragash- 17
"I will teach you Elves to betray your own kind!" Ragash yells as he steps five feet towards her and uses Stretch Weapon before swinging a his Longsword
Attack (Power Attack): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Pyrom- 15
You touch the spellcaster in front of you for the 1 Cha damage, then drop 5-ft into the ground.

Elves- 15
(Assuming Pyrom is exactly 5-ft tall or shorter)- Most of the Elves run into the woods in fear, including the one just attacked by Pyrom. Only four of the onlooking Elves remain, and none of them are spellcasters anymore. They spend their turn surrounding Lithrana.

Lithrana- 14
You move five feet towards Ragash and swing your sword viciously. Ragash laughs in your face as both of your attacks bounce off of him. In frustration, you slam him and hit him for 8 points of damage.

"Is that all you've got... traitor?" Ragash taunts.

It is now Elirius's turn, followed by Jix, Krome, and Treebeard. (in no specific order)

Updated Battlefield:

2T T T . . . . . x . . . . . . . . . . .
3T C T . . x . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4T T T . . x . L R . E . . . . . . . . . .
5T T T . . J. . . . . . . . P . . . . . . . .
6T T T . . K . x . . G . . . . . . . . . .
7T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Guide-
T= Tree
x= Elven onlookers (all ready for combat)
R= Ragash
C= Treebeard
G= Gork and Mork
L= Lithrina
E= Elirius
J=Jix
P= Pyrom (visible)
K=Krome

LucarinZer0
2013-07-04, 08:26 PM
Elirius takes as step forward right up to flank Ragash, and bites into him.
[roll0]
Includes Flanking Bonus.
Ragash is required to make a Fortitude save DC 14 or be paralyzed for
[roll1]

Tiny
2013-07-04, 10:34 PM
Not as cought up in bloodlust as his more emotional brother, Mork notice that the elves are running. Gork! They are trying to get away! He slashes at the legs of one poor elf. "GET BACK HERE! Another of the beasts claws reaches out for a fleeing man. "Why dont you stay for dinner as well? A quick strike at the last elf trying to pass the large monster.

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]
Knock-down: [roll2]

Attack: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4]
Knock-down: [roll5]

Attack: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7]
Knock-down: [roll8]

Trollololololol
2013-07-04, 10:52 PM
Elirius- 7
For rolling the 1, you trip and fall prone before you can even make the attack.

Ragash Listen check for you falling [roll0]

He doesn't hear you.

Ragash watches as the two-headed Minotaur kills one of his Elven comrades. He lets out a vicious roar and readies his next attack.

(Round 2 begins now if everyone is ready)

Tiny
2013-07-05, 01:52 AM
Seeing as most of the elves flee. Gork and Mork turns their bloodlust upon the closest foe. Who happens to be the arrogant elf that started this mess by demanding things from a group that among other things contained a 700 pound two-headed monster. Good move hero.. Good move.. The Minotaur monster tears at the elf with savage abandon. Slashing at his chest with powerful claws. Attempting to knock him to the ground and grab him by the throat. Biting and goring the elven champion ferociously with his multiple heads.

If I read the map correctly Ragash is within reach otherwise a 5-foot step to I5 brings him within reach, then full attack.

Claws:
Attack [roll0], Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2], Damage [roll3]

Bites:
Attack [roll4], Damage [roll5]
Attack [roll6], Damage [roll7]

Horns:
Attack [roll8], Damage [roll9]
Attack [roll10], Damage [roll11]

If he is hit by a claw the opponent must make an opposed strength check or be considered grappled.
[roll12]
[roll13]

Knock-down checks: Str +13, size +4, improved trip +4 On any attack dealing at least 10 damage. If the opponent cant beat this on an opposing roll, he is knocked prone.
[roll14]
[roll15]
[roll16]
[roll17]
[roll18]
[roll19]

The Dragon
2013-07-05, 03:07 AM
Lithrina took a heavy blow to her tigh. Unfased by the pain, She looked the elf dead in the eye, smiling. "You're none of my kin."
She lifted her sword overhead, steadied her footing, and tried to punch through his defenses.

Dealing with that damage: Unless that was silver, five of those points are ignored. Ten are stored in my delayed damage pool, fast healing heals five points right now. At the end of my turn I take 8 damage.

What manoeuvre do I get now?
2:Leading the Attack
3:White Raven Tactics
[roll0]
Manoeuvres Granted:
Foehammer
Mountain Hammer
result of roll.

Using Mountain Hammer to attack Ragash with sword, thus Ignoring Damage Reduction. Power attacking for -5, +2 furious counterstrike, +2 flanking with elrius.
[roll1] [roll2] Edit: damage should be 27 because of furious counterstrike

Trollololololol
2013-07-05, 08:09 AM
Upate on battle:

Gork and Mork
Ragash takes 60 points of damage and is now grappled by Gork and Mork.

Ragash
Ragash, while grappled casts Vampiric Touch on Gork and Mork.

Concentration check [roll0]

Touch Attack (1d20)[4] +16 (keep in mind that because it is a touch attack, Gork and Mork get no armor bonus, no shield bonus, and no natural armor bonus.

If the attack goes through, here is the damage:
(5d6)[14]

Gork, Mork, and Ragash all occupy space I4.

Hamste
2013-07-05, 08:37 AM
Pyrom stuck his head up and looked around. He smiled at seeing that pompous elf wrestling each other. He came fully up from the ground and moved towards and into the space occupied by the elf. Hopefully this would work better than last time. If he could get this body they would kill this creature quickly and easily.

Dc 21 again

Trollololololol
2013-07-05, 08:53 AM
Pyrom
You run to Ragash and try in incorporate his body.

Will Save: [roll0]

Lithrina
It was not a silver blade.
You go after Ragash, already showing some signs of wear, and land a vicious blow to the Elf. He takes the damage and grunts in pain, still trying to wrestle free from Gork and Mork.

Elves
The four remaining Elves all surround Lithrina and try to land blows with their weapons.

Attack and Damage
[roll1] [roll2]
[roll3] [roll4]
[roll5] [roll6]
[roll7] [roll8]

Hamste
2013-07-05, 09:12 AM
Can you, please, get off of me now? I have him under control I think. Let's deal with the others first and we can decide what to do with this body. Pyrom said as he enjoyed having a body again. Sure he lost a lot of his abilities but having a weapon in hand again was always nice. He never quite got why he liked having a body seeing it was so much weaker.

The Dragon
2013-07-05, 09:36 AM
Seeing that Ragash was handled, Lithrina focused on the elves attacking her. There were maggots to be crushed.

using dodge on the northernmost elf.
rolling for manoeuvre:
2:White Raven Tactics
[roll0]
Attacking the southernmost elf. PA-4

[roll1] [roll2]

chrisrawr
2013-07-05, 12:17 PM
'Mind the trees, Mind The Trees!' Treebeard had no problems sitting still, but this was almost making him nervous.

Tiny
2013-07-06, 11:14 AM
Releasing his grip on the pompous elf now possessed by his comrade the minotaur strikes at the remaining elves in reach.

If none are in range 5 foot step to get closer.

Claws:
Attack , Damage [roll1]
Attack [roll2], Damage [roll3]

Bites:
Attack (1d20+15, Damage
Attack (1d20+15, Damage [roll5]

Horns:
Attack [roll6], Damage [roll7]
Attack [roll8], Damage [roll9]

If the defender is hit by a claw the defender must make an opposed strength check or be considered grappled.
[roll10]
[roll11]

Knock-down checks: Str +13, size +4, improved trip +4 On any attack dealing at least 10 damage. If the Defender can't beat this on an opposing roll ( Dexterity or Strength check), he is knocked prone.
Claws
[roll12]
[roll13]

Bites
[roll14]
[roll15]

Horns
[roll16]
[roll17]

Trollololololol
2013-07-06, 11:51 AM
Gork and Mork
You let go of Ragash and go straight for the remaining Elves. Thought they look weak, they look determined to protect their leader. You swing at the Northernmost Elf and kill him, almost instantly.

You now go for the Southernmost Elf with a Bite attack. Unfortunately (due to a rolled 1), you bite a hard spot on the armor and you lose a tooth. However, you recover quickly and use your horns to pierce it to death.

Pyrom
You are now released from Gork and Mork's powerful grip and watch as your partners demolish the remaining Elves.

Elves
The last two Elves (West of Lithrina) swing their swords as hard as they can.

Attack and Damage
[roll0] [roll1]
[roll2] [roll3]

Lithrina
You watch Gork and Mork drop two Elves, and are ready to do some slaying of your own. You turn to the Southern Elf to your left and swing, dealing 15 points of damage. The Elf makes a Fort save to prevent getting dropped.

Fort save- [roll4]

Updated Battlefield:

2T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3T C T . . . x . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
4T T T . . . x L G . E . . . . . . . . . .
5T T T . . J. . . R . . . . . . . . . . . . .
6T T T . . K . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
7T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8T T T . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Guide-
T= Tree
x= Elven Militants
R= Ragash/Pyrom (incorporating Ragash)
C= Treebeard
G= Gork and Mork
L= Lithrina
E= Elirius
J=Jix
K=Krome

Hamste
2013-07-07, 05:29 PM
Pyrom took several long strides towards one of the still standing elves and swung the weapon in his hand at it. He always loved the feeling of actually having something in his hand rather than having to use magic to keep it up all the time.

I don't know their strength for the roll so I will roll the barebones and you can add their strength to the rolls [roll0] and [roll1] Don't forget to take into account any buffs he might have cast that are still in effect.

Trollololololol
2013-07-07, 07:07 PM
Pyrom:
Incorporating Ragash, you run at the remaining Elves and attack, much to their own confusion. You hit and deal 19 Damage. The Elf recoils and makes a Fort save to continue standing...

Fort save: [roll0]

The Elf falls flat on his back, his body stiff.

The last remaining Elf looks at Ragash in cold terror. He takes a 5ft step back then disappears into the woods.

The party turns around and finds that the entire outpost has been cleared. There are a few empty buildings standing, and a small tower in the center.

Hamste
2013-07-07, 07:57 PM
Seeing the elf run, Pyrom turned around himself and ran. See you guys later, there is something I have to do while I still have a body to do it. Pyrom yelled behind him as he ran towards the treasure room he had seen. The prisoner was probably important as well but the treasure was cooler.

Running straight to the building full of treasure I found when I did a float through. Taking a ten on the open lock check if it is locked (for a 14)

Trollololololol
2013-07-07, 08:59 PM
While the others are busy getting acquainted, Pyrom makes a run for the treasure house. He finds the door unlocked, but quickly finds the key stored on Ragash's body. The door opens to reveal the following:

-9,000 Gold
- bag of holding (bag 1) (2,500 gp)
bead of force (2,000 gp)
glove of storing (2,200 gp)
golembane scarab (flesh) (800 gp)
Quaal's feather token (anchor) (50 gp)
Quaal's feather token (anchor) (50 gp)

As Pyrom enjoys the treasure he has just found, a lonely Kobold appears from the forest. He flashes a smile and makes his way towards the party.

Grimlocked
2013-07-07, 09:05 PM
The Kobold makes his way towards the group of monsters he watched take out an entire troupe of Elves. He is riding a Crocodile. The Kobold gives a friendly wave and pulls out his trusty lute. He begins speaking to the party in song.

"Hello my new companions, you have slain the Elves I see
Now won't you please show kindness, let me join your small party?" the Kobold sings from the back of the Crocodile.

Hamste
2013-07-07, 09:22 PM
Pyrom smiled at all the loot. He would have to share some of it but he could always take some more for himself. He tried on the glove of storing and tested to see if there was anything inside of use. After checking the glove of storing the body was the next thing to search to see if this fellow had any valuables on him. He then quickly hid 1000 gold pieces nearby before rushing back to the party. Hey, while I was doing some...things in a nearby building I found some items. Some real useful items in there. Seeing I found the items I would like first pick. Anyways the item I would like is the bag of holding. It would allow me to actually carry some items with weight on me instead of restricting it to what I can carry with mage hands. The items include things like this glove of storing, 8000 gold pieces and some other valuable knick knacks. Wait, who is that there? I don't recognize them. Pyrom said smiling.

Checking the glove of storing for items. I probably already checked the Bag Of Holding but if I haven't I check that before heading back up as well. Also of course doing a quick once over of the valuable items on the body.

Grimlocked
2013-07-07, 10:19 PM
Hobbes watched as the Ghost/Elf made its way to the party. He dismounted from his Crocodile and offered a hand to the Ghost/Elf.

"My name is Hobbes, I'm a harmless Kobold
I wish to join you for journeys untold!"

Tiny
2013-07-08, 07:02 AM
Not very interessted in the loot Gork looks at the new arrival with large eyes. "They are cute and sings funny! Can we keep them Mork?" Mork tilts his head at his brothers question. "It is a lizard, riding another lizard.." He looks around at the slaughtered elves and their possesed hero and shrugs. It looks wierd when only one shouder makes the motion. "I guess it's not the strangest thing that happend this week." He mutters under his breath and shakes his big head.

The Dragon
2013-07-08, 08:07 AM
Lithrina looked the fallen elves over. Should she find any of them with a little life remaining, she would suck out their blood. When she was done with her search, she looked to her companions. "We should remain here. The elves will be returning." She started searching the corpses and surrounding buildings through, looking for valuables.

Trollololololol
2013-07-08, 12:47 PM
While going through different buildings to find something of value, Lithrina happens across an Elven jail. Inside, a lone woman sits inside a dark jail cell. She is dirty and quietly crying to herself. She does not notice you however...

chrisrawr
2013-07-08, 08:00 PM
Treebeard pursues his charges, rumbling, "Let's not be hasty now, everyone gather what you can and we'll return to the forest. No sense in being out, no sense at all..."

He entreats the group to pile what they can on his branches and arms.

LucarinZer0
2013-07-08, 10:13 PM
Elirius stands up from his fall stating "I hate it when things like this happen." "Anyway, I agree with Treebeard, we should probably get going"

Grimlocked
2013-07-08, 10:23 PM
Hobbes looks at the party, surprised that they are so anxious to leave.

"Please now tell me, why must we go?
There might be stuff here, you just never know!
Besides, after that battle, I'm sure you're tired
And in case you don't know, we've lost our vampire!" Hobbes sang as he strummed again on his lute. The Kobold jumped on his Crocodile and rode it into the Elven outpost, looking for Lithrina.

Spot for Lithrina or anything of interest: [roll0]

Tiny
2013-07-09, 04:34 PM
The minotaur turns one of his heads towards Treebeard. "Ahhh.. But should we not try to destroy the last of the pointy eared pests and their camp so they won't return to harm the trees?"

The other head looks at the ghost elf. "What? A bag-of-hoarding? You mean we can fill it with our new snack?" He points enthusiastically at all the elven corpses strewn around the outpost.

chrisrawr
2013-07-09, 04:48 PM
"No haste, younglings! Gather what you can, we have plenty of time, this day."

He disagreed with the need to destroy the camp, but would not stop any who decided to. 'Letting them have their forts and outposts would leave them complacent and dull, and a dull axe fells no trees!

LucarinZer0
2013-07-09, 09:48 PM
"Any who wish to stay; go ahead I will not wait for you. We must get a move on if we wish to make progress."

Trollololololol
2013-07-10, 12:50 AM
Lithrina:
The girl in the cell notices that it is oddly quiet. She calls out, her voice cracking.
"Hello? Is anyone there?"

Darkness begins to fall on the party as the sun begins to set. Running out into the woods at night can provide get danger. On the other hand, reinforcements are sure to be heading to the Outpost in a matter of time. You could choose to stay at the Outpost for the night, or head out into the woods for the night.

Tiny
2013-07-10, 07:48 PM
Annoyed at the indecision of his fellow monsters the minotaur snorts. "All this talk is making us hungry!" He picks up one elvish body in each hand before rumbling through the outpost looking for a large cooking pot. "Someone get a fire going." Gork grunts. "But keep it away from the trees." Mork adds over his shoulder.

Search: [roll0]

The Dragon
2013-07-11, 08:51 AM
Lithrina stared hard at the girl. "Why were you imprisoned, elf?", she asked the girl. She could feel the rage pumping under her skin. She would let it out in just a minute. But for now, she was curious.

Trollololololol
2013-07-11, 05:30 PM
Lithrina
The girl approaches you, and you quickly realize that she is not an Elf, but a human. There are tear stains on her cheeks and her hair is stringy and dirty.

"P-please... help me. Get me away from these Elves!"

Gork and Mork
You find enough Elves to satisfy your hunger. Enjoy your meal!

Grimlocked
2013-07-11, 05:49 PM
Hobbes simply heads back to the others and gets ready for bed. He sleeps by his Crocodile. Before putting his lute away, Hobbes sings one final tune.

"After a hard day
It's time for goodnight
But tomorrow we journey
And fight, fight fight."

Hobbes then sets his lute aside and sleeps.

The Dragon
2013-07-11, 06:15 PM
Lithrina Smiles menacingly at the girl, baring her fangs. "There are no more elves, girl. Now, tell me why I should not simply leave you to rot." She was definetely enjoying this.

Trollololololol
2013-07-11, 06:20 PM
Lithrina
The girl looks in terror at Lithrina's fangs and lets out a quiet gasp.

"I-I'm the princess of Witan!" she blurts out.

The Dragon
2013-07-11, 06:33 PM
A thoughtful expression spread on Lithrinas face. "Are you now. Interesting..." She looked around for a key to free her. All the while imagining the war that would certainly be waged over what was about to happen.

Trollololololol
2013-07-11, 07:07 PM
Lithrina:
A key is hanging on the wall next to the cell door.

Tiny
2013-07-17, 07:10 AM
After finishing their meal, the minotaur monster starts to rummage through the buildings seemingly at random. Looking for "stuff" in the outpost before settling for sleep in one of the larger houses. A few search rolls:[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

Hamste
2013-07-25, 05:22 PM
Pyrom seeing no one taking him up on his offer slipped all the loot into his bag of holding. Looking around at the others he shrugged. He then proceeded to search the remains of the half-eaten elves for magical or valuable items.

Taking 20 on the search check for a 29

Trollololololol
2013-07-25, 05:45 PM
As Gork and Mork begin making their rounds through the town, they find that all the treasure has been picked up already (as announced by their friend Pyrom), and oddly enough, their companion Lithrina is dead in a makeshift prison...

Grimlocked
2013-07-25, 05:57 PM
Hobbes looked around the town, quickly realizing that he, the ghost, and the minotaur had been abandoned. He watched as the ghost shrugged and stowed away all the loot and shrugged.

"I'm afraid it appears our friends have left.
This simply means we shall give our best.
Since I am new, you may keep your treasure,
But next time know, I'll take my share."

Tiny
2013-07-26, 08:19 AM
Getting edgy, Gorks head looks around the inside of the jail. "Mork.. What happened to her? Is there elves left here?" His large head sniffs around to see if he can get a whiff of any scent left by a vampire slayer.

Grork studies her body and looks for strange marks and wounds.

Take 20 on search for [33] both for looking for cause of death and the tracking of her killer.

"Hmmm.. I Believe she died because her revenge were complete." after his small search he grabs the body and throws it over his shoulder. "Pyrom would want her things anyway and there is no reason to alert a elven search party with a dead vampire in their camp." Gork grins. " I think I have never eaten vampire before..." He looks at Lithrina with hungry eyes. Mork laughs. "You always think with our stomach. Let´s get back to the others."

Grimlocked
2013-07-26, 08:32 AM
Hobbes watches as Gork and Mork make their way back with a dead vampire hanging over their shoulder. He shudders for a moment as the two-headed beast makes it to the Kobold and the Ghost.

"Oh dear, oh dear!
What has happened here?
Shall we do something?
Whom shall we fear?"

Spot- [roll0]

Tiny
2013-07-26, 08:41 AM
Gorks eyes light up at Hobbes poem and one of the minotaur's large hands claps enthusiastically while the other hand is merely held up to receive the bludgeoning. "He ryhmes as he talkes! That is adorable!" "Yes that is a very keen observation brother.." Mork ads. Completely void of his brothers boundless enthusiasm.
"Let me try!" Mork looks at his brother in panic. "Gork, no!"

"Hmghm.. Lithrina died again, no reason to brood.
Let's take her stuff.." Gork's smile is both hungry and happy at the same time "..and cook her for food."

With a pained look Mork shakes his head.
"Uuugh..Promise me you leave that to the small one now?" He turns his attention back to Hobbes. "No reason to fear anything little one. We have yet to find a creature in this wood big enough to eat us. But we should probably be ready for a ambush by the foods friends tonight." He makes a gesture at the half eaten corpses

Trollololololol
2013-07-28, 03:21 PM
*Meanwhile*

As the party gets themselves reestablished, a small group of Elves runs through the forest, fear etched on every one of their faces. They continue sprinting until they finally approach a great Elven city. The gates open and the Elves rush inside. In moments, they are approached by the head knight.

"What brings you here?" the iron-clad Elf asks gruffly.

"M-m-monsters!" one Elf shrieks in reply. The rest of the group continues to quake in fear.

"Monsters? Monsters are attacking?"

The terrified Elf nods. "Y-y-yes. And they've killed Ragash!"

The head Elven knight lets out a frustrated sigh as he turns to some nearby knights.

"Round up the troops! We have some monsters to kill!"

*Back to the Party*

As the party regroups, a small Earth Elemental casually walks out from the forest. The creature is covered in dirt and stone with a bright purple amethyst glimmering in the center of its chest.

"What have you done? The Elves... they will hunt you and destroy us all now!"

Tiny
2013-07-31, 10:38 AM
Gork laughed happily. "Let the food come! It saves us the effort of looking for it!" Shaking his head at the elementals words his other half retorted sharply. "Silence brother! This could be a curse as well as a blessing!" Mork stared at his brother then he turned back his gaze to the rock man. "What do you know stone creature? How many are there and when do they come?" Muttering softly while Mork spoke Gork raised his voice again. "Who are you anyway? A coward who is afraid of food?" He looked at the elemental and snorted with scorn.