PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Metamorph help.

KernalCheddar
2013-07-05, 01:53 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if there was a guide somewhere about the Metamorph Prestige Class? I'm really interested in it and I'm looking to learn more about it.

Psyren
2013-07-05, 05:13 PM
You mean the PrC in Psionics Expanded, right?

I don't think so - there's unfortunately a huge backlog for delving into Pathfinder material in general, and PF Psionics material in particular, to any degree of depth. But I'm sure I/we can give general tips or answer questions if you want.

Fallenreality
2013-07-18, 10:39 PM
I could possibly use some help on this. I've been looking into it and I believe it could be a very fun character. Would it be A: viable to do a melee based Metamorph/Egoist build and B: if so what feats would you recommend taking?

The main goal would be to make use of the extra natural attacks you can get through the metamorphosis powers. I was thinking of an unarmed based fighter since if you use the size gaining morphs normal weapons wouldn't match your new size. I was also thinking of adding in the hammer power for extra damage.

Also, how gamebreaking would it make it if the Metamorph could gain all instances of natural attacks from the Metamorphosis powers, not just the 3 from major? I feel like it would help make a melee based build a bit more viable as you would obtain 3 more natural attacks. This is still fewer than say... A Summoner Eidolon.