PDA

View Full Version : Dump Stat Cleric: CHA

CyberThread
2013-07-06, 12:00 AM
So lets say you had a REALLY crappy cha score,and not having the feats, to do the extend, persist, DMM line of feats.

Do you think dumping turning, for aura of courage and smite, would be worth it ?

Waker
2013-07-06, 12:06 AM
So lets say you had a REALLY crappy cha score,and not having the feats, to do the extend, persist, DMM line of feats.

Do you think dumping turning, for aura of courage and smite, would be worth it ?

Not so much. Smite wouldn't be all that impressive with a low Charisma. I'd still prefer to use Turn uses to activate some of the other Divine feats, like Travel Devotion as an example.

Jeff the Green
2013-07-06, 12:12 AM
Not so much. Smite wouldn't be all that impressive with a low Charisma. I'd still prefer to use Turn uses to activate some of the other Divine feats, like Travel Devotion as an example.

Agreed. As long as you have a Charisma above 5 (and if you don't, how did you get that low?!) you get one turn attempt additional Travel Devotion per day. A nightstick gets you another four. A reliquary holy symbol gets you at least one more.

iDesu
2013-07-06, 12:19 AM
If it's allowed I'd probably just take three levels of prestige paladin and the serenity feat.

Jeff the Green
2013-07-06, 12:27 AM
If it's allowed I'd probably just take three levels of prestige paladin and the serenity feat.

Note that you only need two of Prestige Paladin to take Serenity. The third level costs you nothing, however, besides whatever you might have gotten from a prestige class.

Waker
2013-07-06, 12:33 AM
Hmm, Prestige Paladin and Serenity would make for a rather SAD Cleric. Besides getting Aura of Courage and Divine Health would be rather nice.