PDA

View Full Version : lonely/bored

WoodStock_PV
2013-07-06, 09:38 PM
Hello forumites. It's saturday night round here, nowhere to go for me =/
I'm feeling a little blue and bored.. anyone have some neat ideas or sites to visit? Anything fun or social to do?
Well.. thanks in advance for any replys =)

Pyromancer999
2013-07-06, 09:54 PM
There are quite a few things you can do on your own. You could play games(if on Facebook, Avenger's Alliance can be quite good, and if you have a device that runs on iOS, I'd recommend Spellsword, which is free and quite addictive in itself), or looking at some comedy stuff(College Humor is quite good, and I'd recommend startin with a Hardly Working or Jake and Amir sketch on there, and Youtube has channels for many good shows, like Sourcefed Nerd's Table Talk and geeky news tidbits, and channels for comedians, like Ryan Higa(nigahiga) and Kevjumba).

Hope these work for you.

WoodStock_PV
2013-07-06, 10:31 PM
Though I'm a gamer I don't feel like gaming atm. Something new would be great. I'm tired of Tvtropes.. collegehumor is a fun site I've known for a couple of years, but the comedy there sometimes don't get to me.. I have to say I really enjoyed some of the cartoons there.
I was kinda vague I guess.. maybe some new music.. jazz.. some classic rock'n roll.
Or some animations? Comedy or otherwise.
Thanks for the tips mate!

warty goblin
2013-07-06, 11:18 PM
I find the best cure for Saturday night blues is to extract myself from the internet, and do something that engages the body and/or mind. Take a walk, take a run, cook something you've never made before, read a book that takes some intellectual engagement, work on a handcraft, etc.

DeborahTyus
2013-07-13, 02:40 AM
The best way to spend weekends are to pamper yourself. So out to spa salon or beauty parlor and have a rejuvenating experience. All month long tiredness will be gone in few hours.

Killer Angel
2013-07-13, 02:50 AM
Hello forumites. It's saturday night round here, nowhere to go for me =/
I'm feeling a little blue and bored.. anyone have some neat ideas or sites to visit? Anything fun or social to do?
Well.. thanks in advance for any replys =)

Rent a movie, or visit YouTube. :smallwink: