PDA

View Full Version : New shaman domains, spirit in question is a genius loci, a sentient moon.

MonkeySage
2013-07-06, 11:42 PM
My friend James plays a shaman, i'm his dm. He wants a longer list of domains to pick from, and it occurred to me that one of the spirits in my campaign is particularly powerful. The spirit is literally a sentient moon, called the Watcher. When the Watcher's moon is full(once every 90 days), strange things happen to spirits. Particularly powerful spirits, like the 5 gods, even change their behavior on the night of a full Watcher.

Thus I'm thinking a powerful spirit like this might grant a shaman access to a unique domain. I'm just not sure which ones.... Ideas?

nedz
2013-07-07, 09:11 AM
Any particular system ?

MonkeySage
2013-07-07, 01:47 PM
Sorry, thought I put it down... guess not. 3.5, but using oriental adventures... I ended up going with magic, moon, and knowledge. Modified the moon bit since lycanthropes do not play any big role in this game at all.

nedz
2013-07-07, 05:14 PM
OK, well I was going to post this (http://home.comcast.net/~ftm3/ASMoNM/domains.html) link, but it seems that you are aware of these.

It's not a complete list by any means, but it is quite useful.

And you seem to have answered you own question already :smallsmile: