PDA

View Full Version : Online games that aren't play by post?

GlorinSteampike
2013-07-07, 01:54 PM
Hi there guys, I know we have a play by post forum here, but as I consider myself equal parts role player and equal parts roll player pbp games only strike my fancy once in a while. Is there a thread or section here for skype games, or OpenRPG games? OpenRPGs forums are going down and gitp is the only gaming forum I've ever enjoyed being a part of so I wouldn't know where to look for games.

The Dark Fiddler
2013-07-07, 05:59 PM
You can use the standard recruitment sub-forum here to recruit for games, even if they're occurring off of the forum. Just be sure to explain that in your recruitment thread!

Totally Guy
2013-07-07, 06:03 PM
There are a ton of online gaming groups on google+. I cannot speak more highly of their Hangouts technology. I've had to cut down on the games I play.

JusticeZero
2013-07-09, 02:09 PM
Sounds like my game. I got one person on the recruitment thread here, and the other two are gamers I know personally; seems hard to get people in general, but the game runs fine. (I still need more people, but the players I have seem to enjoy things.)

mcbobbo
2013-07-10, 01:31 PM
You might check out roll20.net

Grod_The_Giant
2013-07-12, 09:01 PM
You might check out roll20.net
I'll second this. I ran a game using it the other day and it was great. Battlemap + group video chat = good things.