PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good PnP Videocasts?

Blind_Prophet
2013-07-07, 06:26 PM
Hey guys recently I watched some DnD games by Penny Arcade and Robot Chicken both of them were really fun and It was cool to see how other people do things. I was wondering IF anyone knew anyone that does DnD Session videos series...like on youtube or w/e. There's plenty of games from Penny Arcade but their all podcasts and the visuals IMO are a big part of DnD even if your doing everything theater of the mind style.

Oh and I would prefer if it was a Pathfinder game but 4e, 5e, 3.5e, D20 Modern, Gurps or even something like Star Wars Saga or Shadowrun would be fine to.

Hiro Protagonest
2013-07-07, 07:45 PM
Um...

Good ones? No...

I know of one that a lot of people seem to love, but I cannot stand, and the only explanation I can come up with is that being hilarious and being good are not intertwined.

Pink
2013-07-07, 08:24 PM
I may recommend the RPGMP3 YouTube Channel (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9XPWOHOIJdzkQuu2WzRibg), to check out and see if it fits your taste. I'd like to say it's good, but I'm a bit biased.

The Rose Dragon
2013-07-07, 08:43 PM
I know of one that a lot of people seem to love, but I cannot stand, and the only explanation I can come up with is that being hilarious and being good are not intertwined.

Is it the one with Wil Wheaton? Because it's the only one I know of.

Hiro Protagonest
2013-07-07, 09:03 PM
Is it the one with Wil Wheaton? Because it's the only one I know of.

No. ItmeJP's RollPlay, which is a game where the PCs are the stereotypical murder hobos of various races. :smallannoyed: