PDA

View Full Version : Discovered a way to lawful rage any use thou?

CyberThread
2013-07-07, 10:18 PM
So I discovered a way to get rage and be lawful besides the usual martial builds, any real value in it? I did a search for rage based or needing prc's and most of them don't really seem that special anyways.

Waddacku
2013-07-07, 10:22 PM
Werebear Paladin/Bear Warrior so you can turn into a bear while turning into a bear while smiting evil?

Flickerdart
2013-07-07, 10:22 PM
Yeah, you just take Half-Orc Paragon, it's not terribly complicated. Rage is usually used for Rage feats, not PrCs.

CyberThread
2013-07-08, 01:38 AM
Hmm what would a once a day ability through half orc paragon, be worth to invest feats into it? Just seems sort of wasted.

Jigokuro
2013-07-08, 01:43 AM
I haven't really found anything, and I've been looking at related things since I notice the Ordered Chaos feat that lets a lawful character qualify as chaotic for most things. I thought there had to be something at least funny if not powerful that could be done with it, but alas, the most I have thus far is a lawful cleric getting flexible mind for have an aura of law and an aura of chaos...:smallsigh:

Flickerdart
2013-07-08, 02:06 AM
Hmm what would a once a day ability through half orc paragon, be worth to invest feats into it? Just seems sort of wasted.
Nobody ever takes more levels than they need to get 1/day Rage. The rest comes from Extra Rage.

CyberThread
2013-07-08, 02:08 AM
<-<

sounds like be more fun just to go with wildrunner