PDA

View Full Version : weretouched master without errat build?

CyberThread
2013-07-09, 02:08 AM
How would you build up a weretouched master, without the errata ever to consider.

caden_varn
2013-07-10, 06:37 AM
Erm - what? That makes little sense?

Big Fau
2013-07-10, 12:36 PM
I think he means "How would you build a Weretouched Master if the DM didn't enforce the errata?"

To which I would respond with Shifter Warblade 5/Bloodclaw Master 5/Weretouched Master 5/Warblade +5, focusing on the Bear or Tiger transformation for the Weretouched Master levels. The build ends up with 9th level maneuvers, 8th level stances, and the coveted +16 BAB.

caden_varn
2013-07-10, 01:27 PM
<checks errata>
I don't have the book, just the DM, but it seems as if this is gonna be weaker than the original level 5 trait. If so, my DM must never know! :smallbiggrin:

Also, it suggests I need to go back and reread the shifter entry to see how many shifts per day I am supposed to have. Is it based on Con or something?

Back to the topic that is possibly on the OPs mind, I am certainly no master of optimisation, and am working with core and Ebberon only makig things v limited, but I used shifter ranger 1/Barbarian 4 for entry and went Tiger. Only up to level 8 so far and in a low optimisation group so it works out well

Big Fau
2013-07-10, 03:16 PM
Also, it suggests I need to go back and reread the shifter entry to see how many shifts per day I am supposed to have. Is it based on Con or something?

It's 1/day, +1/day/2 Shifter traits you have, and it's duration is 3+Con Mod+# of Shifter traits).

caden_varn
2013-07-10, 04:08 PM
OOOOh, I should get another use soon then...

Thx!