PDA

View Full Version : Agile Shield Fighter

Kilink
2013-07-09, 05:00 PM
I know this has probably been asked a million times but i cant find the answer online.

If I have an ECL 11 Character (Crusader 7/ Fighter 3) and I have improved unarmed strike and Agile shield Fighter.

On a Full attack i Can:

A) Make 6 attacks(3 unarmed and 3 Shield bash) at 11/6/1

B) Make 3 unarmed attacks at 11/6/1 and one Shield Bash at +11

C) 1 Unarmed attack at +11 and One Shield Bash at +11

Thank you.

Zombimode
2013-07-09, 05:26 PM
I know this has probably been asked a million times but i cant find the answer online.

If I have an ECL 11 Character (Crusader 7/ Fighter 3) and I have improved unarmed strike and Agile shield Fighter.

On a Full attack i Can:

A) Make 6 attacks(3 unarmed and 3 Shield bash) at 11/6/1

B) Make 3 unarmed attacks at 11/6/1 and one Shield Bash at +11

C) 1 Unarmed attack at +11 and One Shield Bash at +11

Thank you.

Your base amount of attacks with a full attack is always determined by your bab. So with a bab of +11 you get a routine of +11/+6/+1 (do note that those three attacks don't have to be made by the same weapon).
A shield can be used for bashing. It behaves very much like a weapon when used in that way. If you opt to get more attacks, you probably want to use the two-weapon fighting attack option. You get an additional attack with an designated "off-hand" weapon (which is not necessarily related to "hands"), but suffering a penalty on all your attacks.
Now, Agile Shield Fighter sets those penalty at -2.

So, your Crusader7/Fighter3 would get on a full attack when using the two weapon fighting option:
-attack routine at +11/+6/+1 +modifiers -2 for two weapon fighting
-one shield bash at +11 +modifiers -2 for two weapon fighting

BowStreetRunner
2013-07-09, 06:40 PM
First of all, if your only levels are Fighter 7/Crusader 3 then you only have a BAB of +10. I don't know where your extra level of ECL is coming from. If you have a Level Adjustment, that does not increase your BAB. If you have a racial hit die, it depends on your type (Dragon, Magical Beast, Monstrous Humanoid, and Outsider all have Full BAB). But from only what you have shown, your BAB won't be 11.

Now, as to Agile Shield Fighter this feat does allow you to fight with two weapons, one of them being your shield, at a -2 penalty on both. So while you would normally make a full attack of +10/+5, now when you use your shield and unarmed strike you get two attacks with your primary weapon at +8/+3 and one attack with your off-hand weapon at +8.

When you go up to BAB of +11 this will change to three attacks with your primary weapon at +9/+4/-1 and one off-hand attack at +9.