PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Tabeltop Adventures build that focuses on Int and Cha?

Giegue
2013-07-10, 07:12 PM
As the title asks. My favorite ability score combination in D20 is high Int + high Cha yet pokemon tabletop adventures features no class that focuses on those scores. There are int classes. There are charisma classes. There are sadly no classes that pair int with cha. All the int and cha classes are paired with either a physical score or wisdom, which saddens me because I like playing cunning, manipulative types and PTA as of now has no support for characters who are both smart and charismatic, as far as I can see. However, I am not heavily experienced with PTA and that's why I'm turning to all of you. If there is no individual class that is int and cha-focused, there may be some combination of classes/unique build that is, and thats what I want to know from you. Is there any build that can make use of high int and high charisma in Pokemon Tabletop Adventures? If so, could you fill me in on what that may be? I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me out with this situation.

Party God
2013-07-14, 04:31 PM
How about a psychic gumshoe? Start out with Psychic, work towards cross-classing into Detective, and then pick up Clairsentient. It could take a few levels to get the necessary attributes, but that's true for many builds.

Esprit15
2013-07-26, 07:54 PM
Mix Researcher/Professor with Commander. For simple CHA checks, you don't need much beyond the required 20 to get in, seeing as entry gets you a +5 bonus to all checks for CHA. Both are great at making your allies dominate the battlefield, mon or human. Rewrite the fluff and you're golden.

Otherwise, your best bet is to go for an Influential, if your GM allows it. Suggestion is an easy way around having to be likably charismatic.