PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] War Chanter Harmonizing Mouthpick

A.A.King
2013-07-11, 12:53 AM
I've been thinking of a funny War Chanter but I've run into some problems

1) Does the Harmonizing Weapon Enhancement also work for War Chanter music? It only mentions Bardic Music but War Chanter Music is basically the same but with different songs

2) The Mouthpick Weapon Enhancement says it can only be wielded by a creature with a natural bite attack but it also says (in Lord of Madness) "They are Particularly useful to druids who wish to continue wielding their favorite weapon while in wild shape form) and I'm guessing that with favorite weapon they mean 1 actually weapon and not a weapon type, making me think that the Natural Bite Attack is only requirement when you want to wield it in your mouth and that you can still wield a Mouthpick weapon like a normal weapon So the second question is:
Am I right? Can you wield a Mouthpick weapon in your hand?

What I want to be able to do is start War Chanter music while wielding my Harmonized Mouthpick, then change shape and hope that the extra +1 from Mouthpick means that my Harmonizing Sword will keep singing to extend my music.

For added bonus, what other enhancements should I give my sword? (and no crystal echoblade because War Chanter really only needs 1 Bard Level)