PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse

Princess Tari
2013-07-11, 07:10 PM
The thread is here!:smallbiggrin:

Okay for heads up info you all ended up in this town because you were trying to find out what happened to your masters. p.s you dont know each other.:smallsmile:

In the town of Vaveria it a big town but few people because of Darius handywork the few people left are a group of and elite fighting force who are recuiting to confront darius and his minions.[\SPOILER]

[SPOILER]The inn the is called The Dancing Jelly [ask barkeeper if you want to know why] The inn is where the elite troops are at and so are the remaining villagers 3women 2 childern boy/female 5men including barkeeper there is 3men and two females in the fighting force both clerics for the females [weak ones if i might add] and one wizard a beserker and a very silent rogue

You so far havent encountered any trouble getting to the village. So i let you decide on what your going to do.

Thokk Smash|http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=600531|Ash Elf|Monk Transmuter

Kazyan|http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=600761|Human|Cloistered Cleric//Binder

Medic!|http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=600580|Warforged|Crusader 1/Soulknife 1

ShadowFireLance|http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=600098|Human|Wizard 1/Sorcerer1

Kazyan
2013-07-11, 08:18 PM
The mule brays. Again.

"Oh, shaddup," Vulfriem mutters and taps the mule with the blunt end of Balar's longspear. It doesn't respond, as expected. She sighs and stands up straighter, walking alongside the dumb pack animal.

The trails lead to here, some random deserted town. Balar should have made it to here...Vulfriem sighs and looks at the vestige seals on her master's longspear one more time, before her face firms into a resolved expression. First, find out if anyone knew a Balar. If there's still anyone around, anyway.

Vulfriem enters the town, approaching the town square alongside the big dumb mule. Maybe she'll find whatever life is left in this place near there. In the meantime...she stops for a few moments to summon Malphas's raven, and sends it into the sky to get a literal bird's-eye view of the town. There doesn't seem to be anyone around to notice her pact magic, so it's safe to use it. Just in case, she has Malphas's sign--black teeth--suppressed.

Mechanics: Summoning a raven, as the Bird’s Eye Viewing ability of Malphas. Does it see anyone around the big town?

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-11, 10:10 PM
Tiberius's grimace deepened as he walked into the town. It was nearly empty, and after hearing the rumors of what Darius had done it wasn't hard to imagine why. His fists clenched at the thought of that evil bastard, and his stride became more purposeful. His first job was to find out what had happened to Inarius, and then he'd figure out what to do after.

The thought of his master, dead, made his heart clench, but he ignored it. The only building that seemed to have life within it was the tavern, called the...Dancing Jelly? Tiberius mentally shrugged as he pushed open the door. Inside, he saw less than two dozen people. "Wow, this town really got cleaned out," he thought as he walked to the bar.

"Hey, barkeep," he said to whom he thought was the barkeeper. "What do you know about a wizard named Inarius? I heard he came by this way around the time all hell went loose."

ShadowFireLance
2013-07-11, 10:45 PM
Enterinuim checked to make sure the hood was pulled down over his...friend, He didn't need anymore attention then he would already attract. His own black robe was decently pulled down, enough to cover his scar, and his glowing eyes, those always attracted attention. Glancing up just a bit, he saw the sign;
Dancing Jelly. Who would name...whatever, it wasn't important.
"Come here; Nevermore, settle down."
His quiet voice whispered softly, forked tongue sliding over his more the sharp teeth, to the twin Ravens flying around, until they settled down.
Pushing the door open, he looked around, and saw the dark corner, pulling on the leash that kept his...friend following him.
Sitting down, he glanced around the bar, waiting for something interesting to happen.

Medic!
2013-07-12, 04:30 AM
Charlie-5

C5's eyes scan across the Dancing Jelly's sign flapping in the breeze from a dozen paces away. No hostiles detected, rendezvous point appears secure. The blade of light vanishes from his hand in a blizzard of purple twinkles as he strides up to the door and enters the tavern.

A quick evaluation of the room and the soldier finds himself pulled instinctively to a table near the hearth. Equal distance to available cover, no entrances in my blind spots, far enough from the door to identify and react, not cut off or isolated... He visibly relaxes as he takes a seat. His head swivels like a sprinkler head, constantly checking the room for any of his squad-mates.

Intelligence suggested the name Darius in connection with those battle-banners. Everyone couldn't have been wiped out, the Command staff would never allow that to happen to us...where are my brothers?

In silence the not-man broods, waiting with infinite outward patience for new orders or some sign that a comrade had survived the slaughter his platoon waltzed into.

BelGareth
2013-07-12, 12:25 PM
Hephaistus moves through the streets, his red black robes moving with the wind, his face shows a picture of contempt painted upon it.

He was in a foul mood, someone, something had taken the joy of killing his master away from him. WHO DARED TAKE THAT FROM ME he steamed as he walked to the local Inn, where apparently the whole populace of the village was taking shelter.

GOOD he thought sullenly, I won't have to go all over the place to find anything.

He slams the door open viciously and storms over to a table, where other strange men and woman seem to also be waiting, other than the regular feeble humans.

He sits and yells for a wench "WENCH! BRING ME WINE!", he ferrets inside his belt for some coin, and then upon realizing he has none, his mood goes from bad to worse. "NEVERMIND!" and he sits sullenly, hoping to see some misery that will pass the hours.

Princess Tari
2013-07-15, 03:55 PM
VulfriemIt notices only one building in the whole town with any lights on (The Inn)

TiberiusThe barkeeper looks up from polishing a mug and says "Inarius...yeah heard of him he asked about darius and I had nothin' to tell him so he asked a group that piled up at a table then they all left together never saw them again..." he looks back down at the mug pretending to scrub a stain that wont come off.

InnA two women come out of a room both wearing white robes they look to be clerics followed by a big man who is stumbling because of being drunk "Come back vivian and sarah play nice..." he reachs for them and then falls laughing drunkly the clerics both move away and leave the inn flustered.

drack
2013-07-15, 05:59 PM
In the Inn

Having searched all day the little boy with the face of a fox stops at the inn, striding in cautiously as if expecting to be attacked, his tail stiffly brushing the air behind him as he asks in a voice that manages to sound both childish, and forbidding in a primal and savage way: "Does anyone know where all the fairies went?"

Kazyan
2013-07-15, 07:41 PM
'Shelter, or a trap?' Vulfriem considers, and approaches the inn, using a route determined from the bird's-eye view. She'll send the raven into the inn first, and then, confident no one is springing a trap, enter herself.

"Either this town is boring and this is the only place to do anything at, or something's wrong," she says firmly, but to no one in particular, as she looks around.

BelGareth
2013-07-16, 12:19 PM
And his hopes were delivered, in the form of the flustered clerics, he smiled and laughed uproariously at the spectacle.

He stood and invited the obvious drunken man over to his table "Come over here ya scoundrel!"

drack
2013-07-16, 02:43 PM
"Um... do you know?" The pup asks nobody in perticular, half his thought clearly devided btween fighting of fleeing from such a large crowd of humanoids. How could there be so many in a single place? Then again this was their territory....

Princess Tari
2013-07-29, 02:15 PM
ooc
sorry i wasnt on for a bit my arm was healing incorrectly so the doctors had to break it and set it again I hate hospitals.:smallfrown:

Drack
Barkeeper looks taken by surpise and informs you "No dont recond I ever saw any fairies I hope your not planning on buying a drink. "

Kazyan
The barkeeper does a glare at you and looks away flustered.

Hephaistus
The drunk man staggers toward you and sits heavly in the chair next to you.barkeeper two kegs of ale over hear for me and my friend here. his breath heavy in it already.

Inn
The room where the big man just came out of two others men followed a minute later taking to each other about more recuirts.

drack
2013-07-29, 02:48 PM
In the Inn

The little boy's ears cow slightly in disappointment as he hangs his head. "No faeries...?" Somewhat confused his tail twitches nervously as he walks towards the bar and asks "What's 'buy'?"

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-29, 04:22 PM
Tiberius stews with the information the barkeep just told him. The barkeep does not seem to be much interested in answering more questions, but he presses on and asks, Do you know anything else about that group? Please...it's important.

Kazyan
2013-07-29, 04:28 PM
Vulfriem flashes a smile at the barkeeper, then approaches and sits down on a barstool, next to where the fox-faced kid walked up. "The Dancing Jelly is talking about fairies. Charming." She taps the end of her longspear on the ground and chuckles a bit. "So what's been happening? The town is cleared out. Does everyone sleep during the day, or what?"

Princess Tari
2013-07-29, 05:24 PM
Drack
Barkeeper looks at you like you are stupid and turns to look at Tiberius
Tiberius
Barkeeper looks at you and says"The most I can recall is that they looked like and experienced group of fighters. They group kinda looked like the group gathering in here."
Vulfriem
"Look lass we get raids every night by strange creatures and everyone who was able left or died the only people are left are in this tavern and if you dont like it get out." He said with pent up frustration turns and walks to the back room
Everyone else in the inn
The doors to the tavern burst open revealing the cleric named Vivian her hair was tangled with sticks and mud she said Largo...help... then she fell to the ground revealing deep gashers in her back and blood pouring out at and alarming rate she convulsed slightly and was still. Largo(beserker) roared running out of the bar with no weopens on him.

Medic!
2013-07-29, 05:27 PM
Charlie 5

C-5 bolts out the door after this Largo, activating his energy blade as he goes. *Lightsaber noise*

He passes the girl on the floor without a second look, leaving her to the care of those with a talent for it.

drack
2013-07-29, 05:29 PM
Eagerly running up to her the pup asks excitedly. "Is it about the fairies!?"

Kazyan
2013-07-29, 05:36 PM
"Not like I would have known that, but I get that you're hurting about it. I'll--"

She whirls around on the stool to look at the badly injured woman. "Okay, I get it!" And with that, she leaps off the barstool and dashes towards the woman. 'Don't die on me...' She kneels down next to Vivian, calls out magic words, and touches her with her non-icy hand.

OOC: I forgot to declare what Vivian's prepared spells were, but whatever they are, she can convert her remaining 1st-level spell into Cure Light Wounds.

[roll0]

drack
2013-07-29, 05:39 PM
Seeing the healer run to the corpse the pup sstands suddenly clawed fists clenched. No! The pup shouts sympathetically in his shrill childish voice. "Don't kill her, she has to tell me about the fairies!"

Princess Tari
2013-07-29, 05:40 PM
Charlie 5
You see Largo fighting off two buletteslandsharks:smallsmile: and notices gashes on largo but you see him giving better then he is taking one of them has a broken leg and you see him grab the other by the head and slams his own into it and you hear a crunch and see the bulette stagger back. You can tell Largo in a rage.
Drack
No response from corpse.

Medic!
2013-07-29, 05:52 PM
C-5

Just getting some pre-rolls out of the way, in case they're needed

[roll0]
Granted Maneuvers:
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Will be granted from top-down on the sheet, skipping previously granted maneuvers

Charlie-5 assess the situation on his way out the door, deciding quickly that caution will be paramount in this battle. C-5 combat-rolls past the creature with the broken leg trying to give Largo all the advantage he can.

Princess Tari
2013-07-29, 06:10 PM
The bulette Largo head butted jumps into air and attacks him.[roll0]
Largo roars and picks up a rock and slams it into the bulettes skull. Making it stagger back.

Medic!
2013-07-29, 06:18 PM
C-5
C-5 attacks the injured Bulette, hoping to aid Largo as much as possible. Upon striking the creature, he shouts to Largo, "Strike this one with all your might! It is vulnerable!"

Initiating Vanguard Strike to grant any ally attacking the injured Bulette a +4 bonus to their attack roll for 1 round (if it hits). If the attack hits, Largo will also heal for 2hp from Martial Spirit.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Didn't want to continue flooding the thread for dice-rolls, so last roll is Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15717946#post15717946) for his next granted maneuver.

Princess Tari
2013-07-29, 06:32 PM
The other bulette bits into Largo
lucuis mark runs outside and hurls a great axe towards Largo.
Catch!

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-29, 06:40 PM
Tiberius, horrified at the sight of the injured woman, rushed outside while muttering a quick protection spell. Seeing the man, Largo, fighting off two beasts, he quickly moved closer to help.

this started literally as I was leaving my house. I got no luck.

drack
2013-07-29, 06:41 PM
Suddenly sighting the creatures responsible for the injury to the one most likely to know about the fairies, Wolfy charges the injured one, running up on all fours, and jumping up at the end, superman style, to punch it with both fists.

Charge
[roll0] to hit with fist 1
[roll1] to hit with fist 2
[roll2]+[roll3] damage for fist 1
[roll4]+[roll5] damage for fist 2

Princess Tari
2013-07-29, 06:58 PM
Maximus walks out of the tavern his gray hair moving in a unseen wind his lips moving and then a pillar of fire slams into the strongerbulette and largo because he didnt manage to get out of the way.
flame strike [roll0]

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-29, 08:28 PM
Seeing the pillar of flame strike both friend and foe alike, Tiberius hesitates. However, he feels the other man's strike emboldening him, and he attacks the bullete that was just struck by the flame, hoping to finish it.

Flurry of blows with the +4 from C-5:

[roll0]
[roll1]

Potential damage:

[roll2]
[roll3]

...screw you too, dice roller.

ShadowFireLance
2013-07-30, 02:45 PM
Did not know it was mah turn, oh well.

The red eyed stranger stood from his corner, watching all the people rush outside, apparently it was something important to be outside. He would have to follow them then.

He saw the fight going on, and decided he should engage with it, It would be fun!

Casting Magic Missile for [roll0] damage.

Princess Tari
2013-07-30, 02:55 PM
The last bulette roars in rage and anguish at his dead companion and the missile that hit him.

Largo seeing the great axe still in his rage picks it up and decides to end it by swinging it down with all his fury.

power attack gives5
[roll0]
[roll1]

Kazyan
2013-07-30, 04:01 PM
Vulfriem shakes her head at seeing her spell having no effect--a cilized creature was dead. She looks up to see the battle underway, with one severely wounded enemy left. Taking Balar's spear in both hands, she charges through the door, mentally locking on to what she thought the bulette's weak point should be before thrusting the spear.

Chargin' gives +2 to hit, and there's another +2 from Knowledge Devotion. I've got reach.

Attack roll with longspear: [roll0]
Damage roll: [roll1]

Princess Tari
2013-07-30, 04:25 PM
Vulfriem longspear hits deep into the bulette. It roars one last time and sank to the ground.

Largo turns towards the inn and drops his axe as he walks steam still comes of his skin. As he passed Maximus his arm shots out from his side slamming into Maximus`s face sending him flying and smashed him into the Inn rendering him uncontious.

"Aye! What hell was wrong with ya! He then storms into the inn followed by the Lucius trailing ten feet behind him.

drack
2013-07-30, 04:27 PM
The pup meanwhile takes a few bites at the landshark as if gnawing on it before turning back to the inn and shaking the corpse hopping it'll wake up. "Do you know what happened to the fearies?" He asks the big angry man when he enters.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-30, 04:31 PM
Tiberius just stands there, looking at the way the brute backhands the spellcaster into a wall. Not much love in this town, he thinks as he heads back to the inn as well.

Princess Tari
2013-07-30, 04:36 PM
Wolfy
Before you enter the Inn you remember there were two clerics and notice a trail of blood going into the forest.
Largo just ignores you a drinks heavily.

Tiberius
You just cant see the second clerics body.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-30, 04:38 PM
Blinking in confusion, Tiberius counts in his head. It doesn't take long, and he says, Hey, everyone, wasn't there another cleric here besides the one that Largo just knocked out? Where'd they go?

drack
2013-07-30, 04:44 PM
Wolfy sniffs the air eagerly. He's this way! Did he know about the fairies? The pup happily bounds off following the thin trail of blood into the not at all dark nor foreboding woods, much like the ones fairies might live in. :smallbiggrin:

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-30, 04:45 PM
You crazy fool, get back here! Tiberius cries as he jogs after the strange man. You don't leave shelter by yourself!

drack
2013-07-30, 04:49 PM
Wolfy happily bounds mack to two legs just long enough to nod his acknowledgments and reply "That's why we're together" before bounding onward.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-30, 04:51 PM
Tiberius looks back nervously at the inn before groaning. This is not a good idea, he muttered as he kept pace just a few steps behind the animalistic pup. He gripped his old, battered wand, ready to use it if he needed to.

Kazyan
2013-07-30, 05:04 PM
"And where are you two going?" Vulfriem asks loudly, as she starts dragging the unconscious Maximus back into the inn. "Try not to get yourselves--nngh!--killed."

Medic!
2013-07-30, 05:16 PM
C5

Wordlessly, and a bit overwhelmed, C-5 follows Wolfy

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 03:54 PM
Everyone going in the forest
It drops ten degrees warning you not to go on as you are engulfed into the darkness of the night.

drack
2013-07-31, 04:07 PM
Wolfy pauses shrugging as if to inquire as to the opinions of his fellow forest-goers.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 04:11 PM
As the pup looks back at him, Tiberius shrugs. Don't look at me, he snaps. You're the one who dashed into the forest in the first place. But I don't like the feel of this place; it chills the soul.

drack
2013-07-31, 04:14 PM
Noticing the foolishness of the plan the pup runs back and drags the unconcious maximus into the woods with them before they continue on. :smallbiggrin:

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 04:18 PM
Maximus just groans softly a big bump forming on his face.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 04:19 PM
Wha, buh, huh? Tiberius sputters as the pup drags the powerful wizard's unconscious body along. I...you, wh...ah hell, I can't let you die like that much of an idiot. With that, he keeps back about 5 feet but continues to follow the odd man.

drack
2013-07-31, 04:22 PM
Wolfy growls irritably at the mention of idiocy. Sometimes mortals didn't understand the age old wisdom that the childish little faeries had taught him over his 500 millenia childhood.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 04:32 PM
OOC
Everyone except wolfy and tiberius are paralyezed unless they roll

Tiberius
You see and hear a large creature to your left his footsteps thundering in the forest (manticore)

Wolfy
You hear a large creature to you left moving towards you.

drack
2013-07-31, 04:36 PM
Using his bushy tail he holds the mage against his back as he prepares to charge the manticore as soon as it comes into sight. (It does not get an attack first. :smallwink:)

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 04:37 PM
Tiberius freezes in place before diving for the area nearest him with the most cover. Hide! he hisses at the pup. He readies his wand, ready to use it if the monster discovers them.

Hide check: [roll0]

drack
2013-07-31, 05:08 PM
Wolfy charges the creature, angling his charge to hit it from an angle from which it can be easily flanked.
attacks

[roll0] for [roll1]+[roll2] damage
[roll3] for [roll4]+[roll5] damage

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 05:09 PM
The manticore stumble and is clearly hurt as both fists collided into him.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 05:24 PM
Tiberius sees the pup bound into battle...Maximus still in tow. He shakes his head as he charges it as well.

Attack roll: [roll0]
Potential damage: [roll1]

Current AC 21 due to charge.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 05:37 PM
The manticore evades and flys high into the air and throws spikes down.

on wolfy
hit[roll0] dam [roll1]
hit[roll2] dam [roll3]
hit[roll4] dam [roll5]

on tiberius
hit[roll6] dam[roll7]
hit[roll8] dam[roll9]
hit[roll10] dam[roll11]

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 06:22 PM
With the manticore in the air and a spike digging into his arm, Tiberius grits his teeth in frustration. Shield, he mutters, bringing a large cone of force to bear in front of him. He then walks closer to a nearby tree, considering climbing to try and reach the beast.

Cast Shield, AC now 27

drack
2013-07-31, 06:32 PM
Wolfy growls angrily. He is not gonna let this panzy lion-thing get away now... Dropping to four legs he begins running across the forest floor at an unbelievable speed before jumping off a tree at the manticore, fists once again extended.

A bird? Futuristic air craft that doesn't exist in this setting? Nah just a flying wolf :smalltongue:

Activating sprint class feature to bump my charge speed to 300' for one round. Jump checks get +6/10' moved, and it's stretching it a bit, but a ricochet shot is still somewhat a straight shot. DC50 or so jump check: [roll0] (natural ones don't fail skill checks)

[roll1] for [roll2]+[roll3]
[roll4] for [roll5]+[roll6]

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 06:53 PM
The manticore was suprised by the speed of the wolf but as he flew towards him and hit him with a fist the manticore grabbed wolfy. Everyone can see what will happen.grapple[roll0]

Medic!
2013-07-31, 07:06 PM
Charlie 5

Charlie powers up his energy blade again and assumes a ready stance, waiting for the creature to come within reach.

Move action to create my mindblade, standard action for Total Defense (+4 dodge bonus to AC, bringing it up to 25)

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 07:20 PM
Tiberius shakes his head and takes out his light crossbow, bolt nocked. He readies himself to fire at the manticore, should the pup manage to break from its grasp.

drack
2013-07-31, 07:35 PM
Hurriedly wolfy shakes the sleeping mage right before the manticore grabs him, kicking it in self defense.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 07:40 PM
Maximus eyes opens slowly and see that manticore lauching a flame strike without thinking about it.
dmg[roll0]
Then Maximus realizes that there far up into the air. What in the world boy I going to cast another spell but you have to be willing are you willing?

drack
2013-07-31, 07:44 PM
The wolf-thing nods slowly holding the mage tight.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 07:49 PM
Maximus and wolfy both disapper except to each other as they start falling towards the ground.

He casted etherealness on both of you just f.y.i.

drack
2013-07-31, 07:52 PM
No free to run on the air wolfy dutifully carries the mage back down to ground level before commenting. "Wow, that's almost as cool as the stuff the fairies did. Did they teach you? Do you know where they are? What happened to them? Are they just off pranking someone again lake last time? I don't think I could take another 2000 year wait, can you point them out for me?"

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 07:56 PM
No I learn that from my master the spells almost over.
As he finshed saying those words you materialized again.

drack
2013-07-31, 07:57 PM
"But you know where they are?"

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 08:05 PM
Rumors say there hidden behind a rainbow waterfall if you ever believe it he finished with a laugh.

drack
2013-07-31, 08:07 PM
"Which waterfal." Wolfy demands, missing the jest behind the man's words.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 08:11 PM
Maximus looks at you with a stare that say "This is how you talk to a man who just save you life"

A few feet away the manticores smoldering corpse feel to the ground.

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 08:12 PM
Sir, do you know of an Inarius? Tiberius asks, walking quickly to the powerful mage. He's a wizard like yourself, and he's my mentor. Do you remember seeing him?

drack
2013-07-31, 08:12 PM
The pup nods that this is indeed how he talks to someone who just saved his life, innocent in his oblivious nature.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 08:24 PM
Maximus looks at everyone seeing some beaten and injured. He murmers some words.
[roll0] health you guys good?:smallsmile:
He turns to Tiberius Hmmm....I think I heard of him but I dont pay attention to the weak wizards so I dont know much about him.
He looks around Now can anyone tell me why I am in the middle of the forest in the middle of the night?

drack
2013-07-31, 08:31 PM
"He punched you." Wolfy replies dutifully pointing towards the inn before continuing to follow the blood trail, seeking out the manticore's chew toy.

Princess Tari
2013-07-31, 08:43 PM
At the inn
You here loud loise and roars outside the tavern
Not at the inn
The feeling of darkness increases.

ShadowFireLance
2013-07-31, 09:10 PM
Enterinuim left the building, and turned. Amazingly, Some Aboleth happened to be in the town.

He decided to settle this, Now. Little bits of arcane Fire danced on his fingertips.

"You! Aboleth! I Offer you a Deal! I am Enterinuim, Grand Arcane Lord, And am quite tired of people bothering me! I offer you the deal, Remove yourselves from the town, and I will not Annihilate you! Such is the deal I offer, You have 6 Seconds to reply."

Bluff:[roll0]
Diplomancy: [roll1]

Thokk_Smash
2013-07-31, 09:14 PM
Tiberius glares at Maximus for insulting his master, but says nothing as he feels the chill in the air deepen. Looking at the town, he realizes that yet another thing has appeared. He strikes out at a jog, curious to see what it is.

drack
2013-07-31, 09:26 PM
Seeing the big man running Wolfy turns about to follow.

Medic!
2013-07-31, 09:36 PM
Charlie chases, cherishing chances to chomp on chewy...things.

Princess Tari
2013-08-01, 12:24 PM
The aboleths are scared so with a wave of a tentical two aboleths leave.
Roll sense motive

Maximus walks towards the inn clearly not fazed by the deeping darkness.

Tiberius Wolfy Charlie

You see two aboleths go past you not intending to fight you.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-01, 12:38 PM
Seeing yet another creature out of his comfort zone, Tiberius quickly ducks behind a convenient tree and hopes they don't see him.

Hide check: [roll0]

Oh, come on! I didn't even need the roll, probably!

Princess Tari
2013-08-01, 12:45 PM
nope:smallsmile:

drack
2013-08-01, 02:11 PM
Wolfy pulls the silly man from the bushes as he heads towards the town. "You coming or coming?" He asks exasperated.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-01, 02:25 PM
Did you not see the monster go by? Tiberius demands. Replaying the image in his head, though, he says, Hold on...was there really two of them? There may have only been one. Boccob, I hope that's true. With that, he brushes the pup's hands away and continues moving on.

drack
2013-08-01, 02:44 PM
Pup follows eagerly. Whatever the man saw he was sure it was important, and all thanks to his beautiful little paw. :smallbiggrin:

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-02, 01:33 PM
Tiberius enters the village and immediately spots the other monsters. He immediately slows down to half speed, trying to make himself as inconspicuous as possible as he levels his crossbow in case they attack.

Move Silently: [roll0]

Hide check: [roll1]

drack
2013-08-02, 01:35 PM
Wolfy follows the silly man staying behind a tree. (full cover/concealment)

Kazyan
2013-08-02, 01:48 PM
And then suddenly aboleths.

"No no no no no no no--" Vulfriem mutters as she backs away, and then makes a break for it back into the tavern.

Withdraw action. Moving up and the to the left, since I can go there to aboid being threatened (I think) before going diagonally down and to the left, then through the door and finally retreating behind Largo.

Princess Tari
2013-08-02, 02:00 PM
Largo looks at vulfriem whats the matter with you? he says putting down his ale.

ShadowFireLance
2013-08-02, 02:05 PM
And yep, Out of here.
The mage throws up his hands, and with a massive explosion, turns and takes off running.
(Predestination, and then running for my life)

Princess Tari
2013-08-02, 02:08 PM
The aboleths split up 2 going after the mage and the other 4 going into the tavern after vulfriem.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-02, 02:11 PM
Son of a whore, Tiberius swears as he rushes after the aboleths going after the...complete stranger. That gives him a bit of a pause, but he reasons that they would only go after him later, and so shoots one as it flies.

[roll0]

What a surprise. Also, there are only 6 of them, right? 2 of them split after Shady bluffed them, right?

drack
2013-08-02, 02:17 PM
Wolfy catches the foolish man with a paw, using the paw holding him to help him see the fish things. The man had seen something last time, and he wanted to know what the man would see here. "What different?" he asks skeptically.

Aid another +2 spot again, and holding the silly man in his hiding place.

Princess Tari
2013-08-02, 02:19 PM
opps yes so two go after shady and 4 for the tavern you missed to.dont forget half of the aboleths are fake.

The aboleths stop and turn around seeing new threat they move towards Tiberius.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-02, 02:33 PM
Pup, not all of those aboleths are real, Tiberius says to wolfy. Only aim for that one, that one, and that one, he says, nodding his head at each one in turn.

drack
2013-08-02, 02:35 PM
The pup nods slowly. "Sometimes the real ones are fake too, and the fake ones real... or at least that's what the faeries always said. not sure I wanna touch something that slimy though. you have one of those wooden not-bows?"

Kazyan
2013-08-02, 02:36 PM
"Those," Vulfriem says to Largo, pointing at the aboleths just outside the tavern, as she approaches the door. "Help me out, here." She slams the door, locks the hatch, and presses her body up against it in case they start ramming."Get the back door!"

She couldn't live to see transcendence if the tentacle-beasts broke in and killed her, after all.

Princess Tari
2013-08-02, 02:46 PM
Largo looks at Vulfriem his sanity gone as bloodlust sets in and breaks down the door and charges and aboleth.

I give Largo one attack
power attack +10
to hit [roll0]
to dmg [roll1]

The axes blade sinks deep into the aboleths flesh making it roar in pain.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-02, 02:57 PM
Okay, pup, if any of them starts to get too close, you pick me up and start retreating, Tiberius says as he reloads and attempts to shoot one of them that is not currently being mauled by a berserker.

Attack: [roll0]

Damage: [roll1]

Princess Tari
2013-08-02, 03:07 PM
Everyone sees a blur and the aboleth largo just attack gets a deep gash in its back.
hit [roll0]
dmg [roll1]

drack
2013-08-02, 03:49 PM
Ready action

Pick up silly man and run if it looks like anything can attack (then ree action to drop silly man/

Kazyan
2013-08-05, 01:44 PM
Vulfriem nearly fell over after Largo bashed through the space she had attempted to occupy, but managed to keep her balance. Frowning, she took a step towards the tentacle monster. Internally, she asked Malphas for help, and used one of the powers of his pact: turning invisible.

5-foot step closer and then full-round action for Invisibility, via Malphas.

Princess Tari
2013-08-05, 03:55 PM
Everyone
You feel a powerful presence as a cone of fire hits Largo lucuis and the aboleth they were fighting[roll0] dmg

The aboleth lays dead burnt to the very bone. As Largo looks very pained.

Spot check dc 10 to see Maximus leaving the woods.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-05, 04:04 PM
Spot check: [roll0]

Tiberius cowers back slightly as the fire smashes into Largo, even though he is not in the blast radius.

Princess Tari
2013-08-05, 04:17 PM
Tiberius sees green slime on Maximus indicating that he is enslaved.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-05, 04:20 PM
Tiberius whips his head to see Maximus across the way, head and shoulders covered in rancid green slime. Gulping in fear, he nonetheless notches another bolt and lines up a shot.

[roll0]

Princess Tari
2013-08-05, 04:25 PM
The arrow goes deep in Maximus's heart his power floods over the field of battle the aboleths convulse clearly in pain (60dmg) as the remaining power hits all of you feel energy filling your whole being. Making you feel stronger then ever. +1000xp

Princess Tari
2013-08-05, 04:45 PM
A gulgling noise starts to come out of boths the aboleths as theyy cast a spell Largo and Lucuis grab there head you see Lucius straighten as he moves to Largo dagger raised.

Largo sees him come and sucks up his pained and decides if he is going to die to got out swinging and attacks Lucuis in a string off mad blows blood flying everywhere.

Attacks to Lucuis ac 21
to hit [roll0] dmg [roll1]
to hit [roll2] dmg [roll3]
to hit [roll4] dmg [roll5]
to hit [roll6] dmg [roll7]
one word ouch

Medic!
2013-08-05, 07:21 PM
C5

Charlie sits in the woods still, trying to process the information that's been flooding his senses since arriving at The Dancing Jelly. None of this makes sense...what the hell is going on? A sudden power surge brings him back to reality. He notices for the first time he is alone in the forest. He makes his way back to the inn at a hustle, blade deployed just in case.

drack
2013-08-06, 02:03 PM
Wolfy charges the nearest abolith attacking once more with both fists. (will update map when my computer decides to allow it)

[roll0] for [roll1]+[roll2] damage
[roll3] for [roll4]+[roll5] damage

Princess Tari
2013-08-06, 02:54 PM
Wolfys fist slams into the aboleths head crushing it leaving one aboleth left standing.

Medic!
2013-08-15, 03:09 PM
Charlie charges at the remaining aboleth, determined not to be left out of the fight.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
And if someone's taken damage, one ally in 30ft can heal for 2 hp if the attack hits.

Princess Tari
2013-08-15, 04:45 PM
Charlie hits the aboleth because it was focusing on largo.
8hp left for final aboleth

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-15, 04:54 PM
Calling upon the powers of law in the universe, Tiberius sees a soft halo of power surround his fists. Taking a stance, he charges at the remaining aboleth, intending to strike it down.

Law Devotion swift action to give +3 to attack. The other Monk fix I switched to allows an extra attack as a standard action.

Attack: [roll0]
Attack: [roll1]

Potential damage: [roll2]
Potential damage: [roll3]

Princess Tari
2013-08-15, 05:13 PM
The aboleth withers under the attack tentacles lashing towards tiberius but largo steps in the way as they rip through his flesh killing him intantly.

exp for the fight 1800...another level up make it quicker please and there wont be anymore fights like this for awile

Kazyan
2013-08-15, 05:14 PM
With her newfound rush of energy, Vulfriem concentrates on finding what looks like a weak point on the aboleth. Malphas didn't give her many clues, but she had a rough idea, and being invisible, she could line up her longspear strike...hopefully.

When she strikes, her invisibility breaks, but just before then, the final blows from Tiberius end the beast. At this, Vulfriem steps back, and looks over LArgo's body.

"Well. Ah...

You guys natives to the town? You don't look like it. Otherwise, it's time to bury the bodies if we can, and get out of here."

Medic!
2013-08-15, 05:28 PM
Charlie 5 begins looking over the mess that has been made. "Local? Not even close...burying a fallen comrade in arms is a top priority. Right behind collecting what you can from them that will keep you from joining them, that is."

The warrior looks on Vulfriem with a soldier's respect, then promptly begins rifling through the deads' belongings.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-15, 05:33 PM
Tiberius breathes heavily as the aboleth falls. The adrenaline rush of battle was wearing off, and now he feels a good amount of satisfaction.

Speaking of satisfaction, he jogs over to the dead body of Maximus and, deciding he wouldn't need his stuff anymore, chooses to relieve him of his possessions.

Kazyan
2013-08-15, 05:39 PM
"Makes sense. If this isn't a safe place to spend all day digging a big hole, we'll put them on the back of my mule and leave. Ah, if it hasn't been killed by now."

Vulfriem sends up Malphas's raven to spot any more encroaching monsters, and to see if her mule is still where she left it.

Princess Tari
2013-08-15, 05:56 PM
Vulfriem
Your mule is where is should be frightened but still there. There are no enemies near you.

Charlie and Tiberius
You find whats in the post.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-15, 06:01 PM
After rummaging through Maximus' body and discovering all he had (though no spell book...a bit odd, but he must have hidden it somewhere to keep it safe), Tiberius returns to the tavern, body aching slightly.

Pardon me, sir, but where is Maximus' room? he asks the bartender. He, uh...there were aboleths, you see, and he...got dead, so I figure he'd want to be buried with his stuff.

He shrugs and avoids eye contact with the bartender.

Princess Tari
2013-08-15, 06:04 PM
Barkeeper doesnt seem to care of the death of the man and just waves to one of the back rooms.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-15, 06:06 PM
Tiberius shrugs and jogs off to the back rooms, searching each one until he finds stuff that seems appropriate for an archmage.

Take 10 Search for total of 15.

Princess Tari
2013-08-15, 06:08 PM
You find a blue bag in the room.
contents are in OOC

Kazyan
2013-08-15, 06:14 PM
Seeing that the mule is okay, Vulfriem goes back to the big dumb animal and leads it over to the tavern, so the looted valuables can be stored in its pack. She mutters to herself along the way, still keeping a raven's-eye out for danger. It was close last time. Tentacle monsters...

drack
2013-08-16, 08:01 PM
Wolfy, newly bespangled in the fun looking spooky charms, finds himself adamantly certain that the strange looking cabin at the end of town clearly holds the answers everyone is seeking (at least pertaining to pixies)

ShadowFireLance
2013-08-21, 04:44 PM
The dark haired mage had finally made it somewhere, quiet, and alone.
Barely quick enough, as taloned wing's tore themselves out of his back, blood running down.
His face elongated, allowing his massive maw to escape, while his skin toughened, and finally he stood, wrapping the remains of his cloak around him.
His transformation was finally beginning. This was not good..

drack
2013-08-22, 02:54 AM
Noting the suspicious lack of odd looking cabins, Wolfy points east, the spiritual direction of all such huts. "That way."

Medic!
2013-08-22, 02:18 PM
Charlie

Desperate for someone to follow, Charlie notes Wolfy's heading and begins marching wordlessly.

Thokk_Smash
2013-08-22, 02:20 PM
Tiberius hesitates before shrugging and following the pup. Any movement was good movement, and it's not like he'd managed to get useful info from the town.

drack
2013-08-22, 02:32 PM
Seeing everyone following the direction he's pointing, wolfy runs after them to keep up.