PDA

View Full Version : Hungry Kings Group A

nysisobli
2013-07-11, 09:20 PM
110 Miles North of Elnest

The fog rolls in on a cold fall night, blood curdling screams ripple through the small hamlet of Marinrock. The bells ring and then are silenced, anyone left alive is crawling, or hiding trying desperately to not be heard.

The dead are here, they have killed everyone.whispers a rider on a horse.

The town was attacked from all sides by the dead, and you are those dead. Any minions you brought with you + 20 zombies each with a special sigil burned into them that matches your crest.

dupersudi
2013-07-11, 09:54 PM
"Search the roads, once you have slain any living, stay on the roads and watch for more." Fylkir orders 19 of his zombies, "Hold the Standard at the highest point in the area." He hands his battle standard to the remaining zombie. "Now I hunt, now they die."

He moves swiftly and stealthily into the town, using his heightened senses to seek any living hiding within.

Rolls

Perception
[roll0]
Survival(for tracks)
[roll1]
Stealth(don't want them to hear me before I can ensure they are unable to escape now do I)
[roll2]
May I also get a detailedish description of the town? Mostly ways in and out and geographic features in the area more than what each building is, though important buildings would be good to know about too.

nysisobli
2013-07-11, 10:01 PM
May I also get a detailedish description of the town? Mostly ways in and out and geographic features in the area more than what each building is, though important buildings would be good to know about too.

The town contains many rundown buildings, the look to have been constructed in a hurry and never really built on. There is a trading post near the outskirts of town, and a single main road going through it. The only way in is either through the mountains or the bridge on the opposite sides of town. There is also a rather large manor in town, that looks as if the mayor or leader of said town lived in.

Waxillium Lande
2013-07-12, 11:07 AM
Elsagrim gives a long hiss. "You fifteen block the pass. You five, destroy the bridge."
The ghost darkens in color, becoming almost black. He draws two swords and sinks into the ground, seeking the villagers.
Stealth (not really necessary except for when I poke out of the ground): [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

Razorstorm
2013-07-13, 01:01 PM
Volan the Destroyer looks around at the devasation, nodding with satisfaction. His gaze locks onto the manor house, and he rides towards it, with his zombies in tow. He dismounts and strides up to the door, and kicks it in, accompanied by a mighty laugh like thunder.

Assuming he encounters no resistance, he sacks the house for valuables, using Detect Magic along the way to check for enchanted items.

omnitricks
2013-07-15, 04:42 AM
"Haha!" Flint laughs triumphantly on his T-Rex before signalling the rest of his minions to move along with him and headed towards the middle of town. He commanded the minions "go in groups of four, capture any survivors you see and bring them here to me! If there are more of them than you, come back here."

And then he yelled loudly for anyone that is able to listen. ""I will give you a chance to surrender to me! Allow yourselves to be captured without resistance or I shall hunt and kill all of you!" while holding on to his lance, ready. To be honest, he actually looked forward to some resistance.

Perception to see if there are any survivors: [roll0]
Intimidate to scare survivors into surrendering to him: [roll1]

Escheton
2013-07-16, 07:17 PM
Ordering his Zombies to sack and search the houses in groups of 5, led by 2 vampire spawns Rath El'Ghul heads over to the town hall looking for deeds and papers with 10 spawn and his assistant in tow.

"Don't kill any. We may need signatures and experts"