PDA

View Full Version : not one but TWO anti parties

Blackhawk748
2013-07-12, 02:04 PM
Yes i need two parties to fight my PC party. The first party will work for The Crimson King, a LN Red Dragon, who is actually a king, so i was thinking something Draconic and maybe tossing a Truenamer in there (with my own modifications to the class in place obviously). The second group works for Kas, yes THAT Kas. So obviously Vampiric, right now i have a Vampire Ranger and his pack of Ghoul Hounds who i may use in this party. so im just looking for cool suggestions that will challenge my party. Please no ToB classes, feats are fine i just havent really spent a lot of time looking at the classes to really understand them.

The party looks like this:

2nd lvl God Blooded of Vecna, God Blooded of Lady Luck, Elf Sorcerer. Ray of Enfeeblement and Charm Person is mostly what he has right now.

2nd lvl Gnoll Fighter (no RHD). Uses a Greataxe has Guerrilla Warrior

2nd lvl Dark Dromite Wilder. He uses a Longbow and Ectoplasmic arrows, and he hides. ALOT.

Truenamer modifications
DC is 15 plus CR or HD of the creature whatever is lower, the DC increase for repeated uses is removed and they can learn any of these http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15063651#post15063651 in place of a normal utterance, they just need to learn each word separately and still meet the prereqs. Also gets Speak Unto the masses at 8th level. Also Save DCs are determined by Int, as they should have been

Well there it is, now toss some suggestions my way. I can take it!!

hydraa
2013-07-12, 02:20 PM
For the dragon party (there is a lot of good stuff in races of the dragon

A spellscale sorcerer or bard or truenamer (spellscale has +2 cha)
A dragonborn of Bahamut (Orc) Barb
A venerable Dragonwrought Kobold Factotum

Blackhawk748
2013-07-12, 02:28 PM
oh god a Dragonwrought kobold, my players would kill me lol itd still probably be worth it

NeoPhoenix0
2013-07-13, 07:46 PM
Make the dragonborn a dragonborn (warforged). Don't forget to take warforged feats, as he still qualify for a lot of them and not all of the negatives affect him anymore.