PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Request

blackout
2006-12-09, 12:42 PM
I'd like someone to make me a Tau stick figure avatar, preferably one of a Tau Commander...if anyone here can do that, thanks. :)

Bryn
2006-12-09, 01:04 PM
Well, firstly, I'm obliged to call you a heretic.

After that, I'll be willing to help - do you want him in a battlesuit, or in Fire Warrior garb?

Edit: Apparently, all commanders wear battlesuits. Forget that question.

Colour scheme? Pose? Markings? Any pertinent visual information you want to give me?

Also, requests go in the Avatar Requests thread.

blackout
2006-12-09, 09:03 PM
Ah. K. sry. Also, yes, I want him in a red battlesuit, with large fanged black skulls on his shoulders, if possible. As for pose...Hmm...How about wielding a high-yield plasma rifle and pointing it at the 'camera?' :)

Bryn
2006-12-10, 04:39 AM
Got it, I'll see what I can do.

blackout
2006-12-10, 11:31 AM
Thanks. Also, for the record, I'm Shaslawannabe. >:) I am everywhere....

Bryn
2006-12-10, 11:38 AM
o.O Small internet, isn't it?

blackout
2006-12-10, 07:14 PM
Nope. >:) I just like to hang around places where there's fellow 40K fanatics. Imagine my surprise when there's a small nest of em in the Gaming section of this forum.

Stoneburr
2006-12-10, 10:06 PM
If you could get me a picture refrence, I could try. Sadly I am a novice at stickifiying, it's also been awhile. But I like 40k, and Tau are up there with Nid's as my favorites.

blackout
2006-12-11, 05:35 AM
I'll see what I can do. Don't have much for reference, though. :(

Bryn
2006-12-13, 11:54 AM
http://uk.games-workshop.com/tau/gallery/images/battlesuit_cdr.gif
http://uk.games-workshop.com/tau/gallery/images/crisis_battlesuit.gif

Those are my references.

I was away for a couple of days, I'll make the image as soon as I can.

blackout
2006-12-13, 07:38 PM
:) Can do. >:) BURN IN THE NAME OF THE GREATER GOOD, HUMANS!

Myatar_Panwar
2006-12-15, 05:51 PM
For the greater good! In the name of Tau, I made this banner: (see sig)

Although the letters bother me, I think it turned out pretty nice.

blackout
2006-12-16, 01:35 PM
:) Sweet. I'm adding that to my sig.

Bryn
2006-12-16, 01:42 PM
I'd make an Imperial one, but my sig is far too overcrowded anyway.

Sorry for the delay on the avatar, I've been busy with IT coursework all day today, so it might be a while coming. Monday should be possible.

Myatar_Panwar
2006-12-16, 03:29 PM
Yes I was thinking of making banners for other armys then anyone who likes that army can put the banner in their sig. But im just not sure of what symbols and phrases the other army's would use.

And anyone who does want to use the Tau banner, go for it! I just ask that you spread the news and let the Tau rule over these boards!

blackout
2006-12-17, 12:51 PM
I'd make an Imperial one, but my sig is far too overcrowded anyway.

Sorry for the delay on the avatar, I've been busy with IT coursework all day today, so it might be a while coming. Monday should be possible.

Hey, no trouble. If I waited as long as I did for the Dark Crusade disc, I think I can wait for an avatar. :)

ufo
2006-12-17, 01:34 PM
Yes I was thinking of making banners for other armys then anyone who likes that army can put the banner in their sig. But im just not sure of what symbols and phrases the other army's would use.

And anyone who does want to use the Tau banner, go for it! I just ask that you spread the news and let the Tau rule over these boards!

(I know it's off-topic)

Using the banner in my sig too, if it's okay :smallbiggrin: .

For the Greater Good! Yay for Tau:smallbiggrin:

Kython
2007-01-06, 01:29 AM
alright, I may or may not be asking the right people in the right place here, but since I'm far to lazy to look around more for today, I'll ask anyways:

could an inquisition (specifically Daemonhunters... preferably Grey Knight) banner and/or avatar be requested? I feel left out since it seems that the tau, necrons, IG, and now chaos have their own banners...

if not, then how 'bout a kython?

danielf
2007-01-06, 04:41 AM
you know, there is a thread for this type of requests...
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8730&page=39
:P

Bryn
2007-01-14, 03:14 PM
It is done. Sorry it took so long.
http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8084/blackouttaubattlesuitab2.png
Tell me if you want any changes made. I'm afraid the skulls on the shoulder pads aren't particularly visible.

DarkCorax
2007-01-14, 03:27 PM
Wow!... that is rather amazing!!! (yes... that is bad grammar...)