PDA

View Full Version : Help Me With A Erudite Thrallherd

zeboss
2013-07-12, 09:47 PM
So in a campaign my group will be starting I have gotten permission from my DM to run a Thrallherd, we have also ruled that psionic prestige classes do increase Erudite UPD. StP Erudites and Thrallherds each have a lot of options, so naturally I have quite a few questions.

1. Could someone direct me to some sort of compendium of StP tricks
2. What are some of the better metapsionic feats, right now twinned and linked power are looking good
3. This Erudite is probably going to be doing a lot of summoning, so I made a bardic gish thrall to help boost the power of his summons, here is that thrall

Silverbrow Human
1 Bard 1- Lingering Song, Dragonfire Inspiration
2 Bard 2
3 Bard 3- Snowflake Wardance
4 Bard 4
5 Crusader 1
6 Bard 5- Song of White Raven
7 Bard 6
8 Bard 7
9 Warblade 1 Combat Casting
10 Jade Phoenix Mage 1
11 Sublime Chord 1
12 Sublime Chord 2 Practiced Spellcaster: Sublime Chord
13 Jade Phoenix Mage 2
14 Jade Phoenix Mage 3
15 Abjurant Champion 1 Arcane Strike
16 Abjurant Champion 2
17 Abjurant Champion 3
18 Abjurant Champion 4 Still not sure about this one
19 Abjurant Champion 5

4. Any ideas for my other thrall? I'm currently thinking either some kind of hood for focused damage when necessary or a focused transmuter like the one seen in the being GOD handbook for further buffing of summons.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Psyren
2013-07-12, 10:16 PM
1. Could someone direct me to some sort of compendium of StP tricks

Pick your favorite wizard handbook :smalltongue:

2. What are some of the better metapsionic feats, right now twinned and linked power are looking good

Check the psion handbook by Saeomon for this one. (Link in sig.)

3. This Erudite is probably going to be doing a lot of summoning, so I made a bardic gish thrall to help boost the power of his summons, here is that thrall

This one isn't a question :smalltongue:

4. Any ideas for my other thrall? I'm currently thinking either some kind of hood for focused damage when necessary or a focused transmuter like the one seen in the being GOD handbook for further buffing of summons.

You've got the spells, the buffs, and the beef - what you need now are items. I suggest you take either a Psionic Artificer or Crafterlock for your second thrall, who can kit all three of you out in the best magical/psionic bling around.

zeboss
2013-07-13, 12:30 AM
I guess I should clarify, for number 3 I was wondering if there are any major improvements I could give the bard