PDA

View Full Version : Min/Max me an Eidolon

Winds of Nagual
2013-07-13, 11:28 AM
I am creating a lvl.3 summoner and am looking for an optimized eidolon. Here's the catch. My eidolon is a shadowy twin of myself (actually my twin brother who was strangled in the womb). So, I want my eid to remain as human looking as possible for as long as possible (e.g. no twelve-armed monstrosity). Limitation is the source of all creativity :smallsmile:. Also, my summoner is focused on battlefield control (grease, pits, glitterdust, etc).

My GM will NOT allow the reach evolution on a non-reach weapon. I can always enlarge him. But he will allow me to take the simple weapon feat with the martial weapon evolution for maximum flexibility (great sword and longbow). It seems in this build, however, that feats are far more important than evolutions.

Advice on where to turn for feats? Power attack w/ combat reflexes? Power attack w/ furious focus? Or burn a feat on simple weapons?

Advice on where to turn for evos? Simple/martial weapons? Nat. armor? Shadow blend (great for flavor)? Add a bite attack with a wicked grin of hidden teeth?

It's a long campaign and hopefully surviving until lvl. 18 or so. Thanks all and cheers!