PDA

View Full Version : An intresting world buildin concept, that needs community help!

Alexkubel
2013-07-13, 04:46 PM
I've been thinking, and I had an idea.

The world is Gysa was created by the gods, while it was initially made in 5 days it was very bland, so the gods added life and then waited a day, and it was still boring. and when they went back to work they realised for every day they spent 1000 years passed. so they spent the next while making the world more interesting.

here's the catch, the people who actively contribute are the gods! and the world is a blank canvas, no holds barred. just don't argue too much Order of the Stick has a good explanation for why. just some ground rules.

Gods cannot die, except by another gods creation, but they will become a mortal untill they die at which time they become a god again as they should
Thi is aimed to be High Fantacy, but as your gods, you can make ome ajustments, but not too far
the world is starting as a more or less flat with fields and trees and some lakes, but nothing special, thats your job

Alexkubel
2013-07-13, 04:47 PM
damn it, went into homebrew full not the worldbuilding subtopic. oops

vinihigino
2013-07-13, 05:13 PM
post the link to the thread in the right place. You got my attention :smallcool:

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 07:35 AM
made the actual tread in the right place heres the link:http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15636654#post15636654