PDA

View Full Version : PF- Dimension door-esk stuff

Alex Xeno
2013-07-13, 06:11 PM
I'm trying to make a character(Currently level 6, but I'm looking long term) That can hop around enemies and such with dimension door like effects and don't want to just prepare 5 copies of the spell itself.

Any items, feats, classes that you guys can suggest?

Kane0
2013-07-13, 06:29 PM
Are you allowed homebrew? Cause i have one that might help (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233256).

Theres also warlock, which has the flee the scene invocation. But you need at least 6 levels to get at it.

Edit: Thats if you're allowed 3.5 stuff in your PF.

Hruken
2013-07-13, 09:18 PM
Play a blink dog.

Drachasor
2013-07-13, 09:21 PM
In PF, a Conjurer with the Teleportation subschool option can do short teleports as a swift action 3 + Int-Mod times per day.

137beth
2013-07-14, 06:13 AM
for a meleer, the Demensional Dervish and related feats might be useful. I think they're intended for monks, but you should be able to use them with a better class...

Arc_knight25
2013-07-14, 12:40 PM
You can do it with a Magus. Need to do a Full round action to get it off using Spell Combat. You get all your attacks, a 5ft movement and casting the spell.

So you could already be beside your target full attack, 5ft away from them and DD to where ever you wanted to be. Or 5ft in full attack then DD defensively to get where you want to be.

Thats pretty much all the tricks I got for Magus. Haven't had a need to GTFO that quickly yet using this combo, but I'm sure my time is coming.

JellyPooga
2013-07-16, 08:02 AM
The Summoner gets Dimension Door as a 3rd level spell. He gets access to it at the same level as a Wizard (7th), but the lower level makes it better for using metamagic rods, because you can use Lesser Rods (well...it's cheaper anyway). This is really only particularly useful with regard to Quicken Metamagic Rods, though Silent MM Rods will also occasionally crop up as a handy thing to have.

Alex Xeno
2013-08-21, 11:26 PM
for a meleer, the Demensional Dervish and related feats might be useful. I think they're intended for monks, but you should be able to use them with a better class...

I found that, and I'm now trying to optimize it like mad muahahaha. Backstabs alll over the place

IronFist
2013-08-21, 11:30 PM
I found that, and I'm now trying to optimize it like mad muahahaha. Backstabs alll over the place

Your best bet to capitalize on it is probably Synthesist Summoner.