PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Sandbox Initiates Cid and Tom

Philemonite
2013-07-14, 01:37 PM
As you look for your first victims opponents, you notice two rich looking boys grooming their pokemon, a Pikachu and Bulbasaur.

nosugref4323
2013-07-14, 03:03 PM
It seems like they are together. This region likes to double battle. Be prepared. he whispers to Cid as he catches up with him.

Good afternoon sirs. I was wondering if you two gentleman would care to battle with us. He says to the two rich kids, trying to be as formal as possible.

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-14, 04:01 PM
Cid straightens his shades and tries to avoid looking too sinister. "I don't know, they have very nice looking Pokemon, I'm sure they are really strong trainers."

[roll0] Guile to pretend to be worried about them.

nosugref4323
2013-07-15, 05:35 PM
GM response required. and be prepared to roll up a battle.

Philemonite
2013-07-16, 04:04 AM
The kids look at you as if you are below them.
"Battle with you? I guess you are going to pester us until we say yes? Fine, we will battle with you, just to show you how our pokemon are better then your."
"Two on two?" The other one asks?

nosugref4323
2013-07-16, 07:50 AM
Tom ignores the taunt as if it didn't even happen. He needed to think clearly if he wanted to win.Sounds like a plan to me. he says as he releases his Treecko from his pokeball in a burst of light. He hope Cid choose the correct one to send out otherwise this would be a quick fight.
Gm who's pokemon are faster?

Treecko 39/39 Speed is 8

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-16, 12:34 PM
"Well, ok," Cid didn't hesitate, his choice of pokemon was obvious, "Neb, show them what you can do," the Koffing bursts out several feet from Treecko and wisps of smoke begin to fill the air around him.

nosugref4323
2013-07-18, 10:47 AM
Okay... I guess that I just launch an attack and such because our side is faster and just to get the battle going. :P

Treecko. Let's hitem hard and fast, use pound on the Bulbasaur!

accuracy:[roll0]
damage:[roll1]
If crit [roll2]

Atrum Umbra
2013-07-28, 05:27 AM
Pretty sure I'll be going last at speed 5 but I'll post my attack.

Edu. Pokemon: [roll0] to know that Bulbasaur is part poison.

Also could use a map so I can direct my burst attacks.

"Neb, tackle the other one, but stay close to it."

Accuracy: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]
Crit: [roll3]