PDA

View Full Version : help with dragonwraught loredrake build.

morkendi
2013-07-14, 09:51 PM
I understand some of it, and I know it is cheese. What I am trying to see is if there is a way to mystic thurge this with urpriest?

A_S
2013-07-14, 09:58 PM
Yeah, you can combine it with Ur-Priest/MT. Kobold sorcerer cheese just gets you +3 levels of sorc casting (if you use both Loredrake and Greater Draconic Rite of Passage) on top of whatever actual levels you take in the class. That can be combined with other classes however you want.

If you're looking for advice on how to build such a character, you might look into a 1 level dip into Mindbender early. The kobold cheese will allow early entry (easy to have a caster level of 5 with 3 levels of free casting), and the high fort save will help with qualifying for Ur-Priest on time. Plus Mindsight is good.

Was there anything specific you wanted to ask about for such a character?

morkendi
2013-07-14, 10:12 PM
I got kind off lost with everything I saw on Google. Everyone going into seven fold veil and such. I was trying to see how fast the kobold can get into urpriest and then thurge while keeping his sorcerer level as high as possible. Looks like urpriest at 7, and thurge at 9.Thinking sorcer 3/ mindbender 3/ urpriest 2/ into mystic thurge if I am right? That would make his effective sorcerer lvl 8 when entering thurge which would still be one lvl behind a strait sorcerer.

Not looking for epic feat cheese, just caster lvls as high as possible.

morkendi
2013-07-14, 10:32 PM
Wouldn't southern magician cut out one level of ur-priest as you would be able to convert a sorcerer spell to devine? And also, would his urpriest cl be based off his effective sorcerer level?

morkendi
2013-07-15, 06:41 AM
One more question. If you took 2 flaws to get extra feats, took southern magician early and went cleric or druid, you could go into theurge at 4 if you can get the 6 ranked in knowledge skills and still be 1 level ahead on sorcerer side if I am right?