PDA

View Full Version : [PF] Soracle build advice.

Blyte
2013-07-16, 08:52 AM
playing in an evil campaign. first night was a prison break, it's an adventure path I'm not familiar with so I would appreciate not giving spoilers.

made our characters very impromtu and didn't really plan much. (the other player is playing a generic barbarian)

I made a dual blooded sorcerer (pestillence/serpentine), able to charm animals, magical beasts, monstrous humanoids, and vermin.

I am considering just using the sorcerer element as a dip and switching over to full oracle (juju mystery), they get charm person/dominate person, and are very adept at controlling/creating undead... so that will add undead to my list of mind-bending. leaving out slimes and automations?

anyhow, any thoughts? I was considering taking lame curse and for my sorcerer spell taking expeditious retreat. (previously charm person).. i'm trying to modify as little as possible.

human
I have a 20 cha, 16 con, 13 int, 11, 9, 8..

feats- improved initiative, spell focus enchantment.

I've got my first couple mysteries picked out I guess.. the one that adds charm person/dominate person, followed by the one that gives command undead and channels when I hit level 3.

Where should I go from there? any suggestions on spell choices and feats for this caster soracle?

I guess an easy upgrade would be taking noble scion over improved initiative.