PDA

View Full Version : a community world building where you are the gods

Pages : [1] 2

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 07:34 AM
I've been thinking, and I had an idea.

The world is Gysa was created by the gods, while it was initially made in 5 days it was very bland, so the gods added life and then waited a day, and it was still boring. and when they went back to work they realised for every day they spent 1000 years passed. so they spent the next while making the world more interesting.

here's the catch, the people who actively contribute are the gods! and the world is a blank canvas, no holds barred. just don't argue too much Order of the Stick has a good explanation for why. just some ground rules.

Gods cannot die, except by another gods creation, but they will become a mortal until they die at which time they become a god again as they should
This is aimed to be High Fantasy, but as your gods, you can make some adjustments, but not too far please
the world is starting as a more or less flat with fields and trees and some lakes, but nothing special, that's your job
I'll be making a list of gods, if your not on the list I've probably not updated it or you haven't contributed to the tread yet. so don't get angry about it.
You have the godly power to create almost anything, cities, races, mountains, new continents, nations, relics, artefacts, new classes, just don't modify anyone else's work too much.
now Demigods are available, if your just reading you can create a great person (e.g. prophet) but if your staying, demigods are used, god spaces are now full unless you find a niche(we need a god of alcohol)
your gender as a god or demigod is not set and as such your god/goddess status is merely what I thought at the time of adding your entry, your worshippers may differ in their statues over difference (DM's using this world can use their imagination depending on the people they play with)

give your self a domain as a god, overlapping domains is allowable. also your name as a god can be different from your player name.
List of gods: (just say if you want to be one gender in particular)

Omnissah (Alexkubel/me) god(dess) of alchemy, scientific progress and the letter J
Rono (Admiral Squish) god(dess) of earth
Arxor (Ozymandias) god(dess) of debauchery
The Rainbow Prince(ss), (DMwithoutPC's) the Caprious god(dess) of laughter, trickery and (ex) goddess of fun
Emeret (Forrestfire) a god(dess) of cold weather, order and civilization
Orden (Armin) god(dess) of knowledge and Runes
Solzn (TheKoalaNextDoor)God(dess) of power, authority and ambition
Lukelyot (blelliot) The First undead and god(dess) of envy and undeath
Vyxauntrylus (thunderfist12) god(dess) of Illusions and Incorperal Creatures
Gator (vinihigino) The alligator god(dess) of Brutality, violence and nature's fury
Meadus (Tovec) god(dess) of artifice and creation
Old Migorid (mystic1110) god(dess) of worlds beyond the world
Yahvo god(dess) of travel and writing
Dzhyu (Ravian) god(dess) of time psionics and serpents
Demigods (in the world there isn't much difference other than out can be mistaken for a moral, they can't instantly sense your power in other ways your the same, albeit slightly less powerful in a fight, but not noticeably, you will still smear the ground with almost all opponents):
Yuroth (inuyasha) god(dess) of chaos
Gathmog god(dess) of war, destruction, fire and trolls (possible candidate for full godhood, definite if you keep contributing)

it is time to think about how unbalanced the player races are. that and about this is coming to an end, the new world shall be found on this thread. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=293877

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 10:04 AM
Hmmm... Interesting.
I declare myself to be Rono, God of Earth.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 10:31 AM
sounds awesome.

Question though, can you chose only one domain?

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 10:33 AM
I did say contribute, but oh well
as for your question if it's a major domain e.g. earth then yes, but if it's minor you can add it on the side, e.g. a type of drink so god of beers and wines or god of alcoholic drinks would be better. also you may have a city that you are the patron god of but you must design it yourself.

anyway some actual addition.

gods consider it a major insult if someone who dabbles in their area e.g. an minor not to worship the god of earth, and alchemist not to worship the god of alchemy

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 10:50 AM
Alright, my first contribution.

With a calamitous rumble, I raise a ring of mountains in the center of the continent, surrounding a massive central peak that dwarfs all the others, the snow-covered peak reaching through the clouds. These mountains shall be known as the Throne of Rono, and will serve as eternal proof of my divine power.

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 11:03 AM
That's just what I'm looking for, this kind of creation shows of divine power.

I create a huge lake of liquid youth, whoever steps into the lake becomes younger and will continually become younger to the point of before they where born until the get out the lake, but the effects last only weeks and will rapidly age unless reintroduced to the waters of youth. the lake becomes known as the lake of youth.

a elven city called Atom'as grows around the lakes edge and upon the populace I grant knowledge of alchemy.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 12:25 PM
Forth comes The Rainbow Prince(ss), the capricious god(dess) of fun, laughter and trickery.

I look and the world, and sigh at its boringness. I seek out an undisturbed piece of wilderness, and tell the rules of physics to shut up. I reverse the gravity water in this land, causing all water to suddenly fall to the sky. I change the colours of the leaves to fit my own prismatic appearance, and let them bear the most incredible fruits. (Like jewels, or fruits that grant great physical strength or are addictively delicious). Eldritch flames roam the skies, burning forever bright but feeling cool to touch.
Furthermore, I create the Fey (If they already exist, they are just drawn to this place of wonder) and teach my magic of beguiling and dazzling people. As they set up their Courts between the jets of water and colourful trees, I'm already growing bored.
I decide to leave my physical body in the care of the Sidhe and go to the growing cities of Mankind (and elvenkind, for that matter) to see if I can bring some fun into their lives. (From time to time I take over someone’s body to have them act out their deepest desires, with amusing results...

Something like this?

OzymandiasX
2013-07-17, 12:35 PM
I am Arxor, God of Debauchery! My primary domains are Feast and Lust. I am chaotic good. I am chaotic because I thrive on the unpredictability of human nature and of giving in to desires of the flesh. I am good because it is important to me that all creatures be allowed to enjoy their short lives and it is a grave sin to take that away from another.

I do not create any new geography or cities, but follow behind the works of my divine siblings and create decadent palaces, great mead halls, and the finest of brothels. In stricter, lawful places these may be forced to be created in secret, but my followers are very devout and (not surprisingly) it is easy to convert mortals to my faith.

One of the first duties of my clerics is to create and distribute the finest of brews, wines, and spirits. These are the nectar I give as a gift to the world. These are given freely to all who partake in daily celebrations of my faith. Donations are strongly suggested to those who can afford it, and the poor may partake for free.

I take not-so-secret pleasure in luring clerics of other faiths.

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 12:41 PM
I declare myself to be Emeret, a god of cold weather and order.

From my power comes strange ice clouds, magically-frozen particles with a faint magical aura that group in smooth, flat sheets floating in the sky. They blow around on the wind, and if physically interfered with enough, they collapse and coat the ground below with a layer of ice.

The larger sheets are feared by settlements, as they have the chance of destroying crops and possibly towns should they fall, but they mostly float along. However, since there has to be a physical breakage of the ice, they rarely fall on their own.

My domain is hidden away in a demiplane, accessible by a portal built with this ice. The portal itself is an intelligent construct that floats through the sky radiating calm and inclement weather on a schedule understood only by itself.

(OOC: There's more weird magical weather that I'll add as I think it up. This stuff is rare other than the ice sheets, though, and the majority is normal climate-type things, since the world sorts itself out mostly)

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 12:49 PM
I am Orden, the god of Knowledge and Runes. From another plane I create a vast Library filled with more knowledge than can be contained in the Prime Material Plane. The Library can be entered only by those who have a firm respect for me. The Library is like unto a massive city all by it'self. In fact, it is in a manner of speaking, a small plane of it's own.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 12:54 PM
I am Solzn, the God of power, authority, and ambition. I command my followers to grasp the opportunity for power firmly, and to take what they want to be theirs, but to always remember that they are my servants.

Wishing to see life on this land that will be strong and great, i create a vast empire of lion-headed minotaur, and name them the Leojin. They are a fierce, conquest-oriented people, who's empire spans through arid mountains that form the foothills of the Throne of Rono, in a sort of persian-hellenistic culture.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 12:55 PM
I am Solzn, the God of power, authority, and ambition. I command my followers to grasp the opportunity for power firmly, and to take what they want to be theirs, but to always remember that they are my servants.

Wishing to see life on this land that will be strong and great, i create a vast empire of lion-headed minotaur, and name them the Leojin. They are a fierce, conquest-oriented people, who's empire spans through arid mountains that form the foothills of the Throne of Rono, in a sort of persian-hellenistic culture.

OOC: You mean political power right?

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 01:01 PM
OOC: You mean political power right?

Political power and the taking thereof. So, kings, dictators, generals and warlords. I smile when monarchs who pay homage to me crush their enemies and destroy plots against them, laughing at the weak fools who tried to overthrow them. But i raise up praise and admiration to rebels who commit a coup d'etat in my name to overthrow the current overlord, and i abandon the former king as weak and contemptible.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 01:02 PM
My creation is glorious, but it is cold. I decide to create agents of my will upon the mortal plane. From the living stone, I craft 100 enormous bodies, and within each, I place a huge diamond as a heart, bringing them to life. I name my eternal creations the Titans, and give each a name and a task.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 01:09 PM
Out of jealousy, I see what the other gods have, and decide to take it. I am stopped by the other gods, and I am destroyed, but rise from the grave! Now I am Lukelyot, the first undead and god of envy and undeath!! And I spread my plague upon the world! My children crave life! And will take it by force!

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 01:36 PM
Info on Emeret

I have a bit of a duality going on--I'm the god of cold weather, but also a god of order and civilization (as a concept, not a specific one). Ice, snow, storms, freezing rain, and their ilk is my art, but seeing civilizations group together and weather the storms through trust in each other and their systems is my purpose. While my creations may cause danger, they are mainly a catalyst to help create order and safe society among the mortals. (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlueAndOrangeMorality)

However, not all of the things I create are dangerous. There are many phenomena that have been scattered across the world that are simply there to fill people with wonder. Snow that collects in structures and artistic formations, rainclouds that seek out droughts to alleviate, snow drifts that, while not truly intelligent, go out of their way to keep travelers in the North safe. Many such things and more abound.

I require no worshipers and command no empires. Those who do venerate me are given the ability to keep the weather calm, to protect their charges, and to allow order to thrive. My followers are scattered, and I often walk the world posing as one of them, meeting people and hearing stories, and sometimes even showing favor by granting good weather.

My servants are creatures of ice, granted sapience and the freedom to do as they choose, with the trust that they will not go out of their way to create chaos. Those that decide to are swiftly struck down by either the mortals or their peers, as is fit for an ordered system.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 01:39 PM
Orden
Inter-Deity-Relations
Omnissah: We probably like each other alot. I'm the god of Knowledge and Runes, he's the god of Alchemy.
The Rest
I don't know.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 01:44 PM
Rono sees all the beauty and riches below the surface of the earth and laments that the common races cannot see it. And so he wills it, and the earth opens up, a network of tunnels forming in the stone. The tunnels connect dozens, if not hundreds of huge caverns, cathedrals of earth's beauty, bearing beautiful crystals, stone formations, and colorful minerals. And to open these tunnels to the mortals, the ground quakes and huge sinkholes open all across the lands, leading down the the caverns. Rono assigns one titan to these caverns, to keep them clear of corrupting influences.

mystic1110
2013-07-17, 01:53 PM
OOC:This is a sort of free wheeling no rules LOC game huh? I'll be the God of the Worlds beyond the World.

IC:

The God of the Worlds beyond the World opens one big eye. He is so large that the entire planet upon which the other gods have crafted their works is merely a glimmer in his Iris. It is insignificant and beneath his notice. Instead he looks around the material plane which held him. This was what intrested him. Not the planet - but the realm. And he too began to create. With both hands, each finger factured the universe and opened a hole into another world of his making. And thus he made the the other planes of existence.

The material plane, would be conencted to them with the great ten portals that would shine down upon the orb as stars in the night sky. The portals would always be open.

There was a plane of Fire, and that star would burn Red. There was a Plane of Gold, and that star would burn Yellow. There was a Plane that was an endless city, and it would shine Emerald. There was another plane that was an endless desert, and it would shine the twin to the realm of Gold. There was a Plane of silk, just thread of silver silk forever, and it would gleam white. There was a plane of shrouded shadow, and it would not be seen at all. There was a plane that shifted into something new every second, and it would change its color in the material every second as well. There was a plane that was just an endless ocean with no top or bottom and it would shine light blue. There was a Realm of Faith, which would be whatever the gods deemed it to be and it would shine silver. And finally there was a plane of the mind; and it sparkled pink.

And with that the God of the Worlds beyond the World pulled back his hands and then went back to sleep.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 01:53 PM
Inter-God Relationships
Emeret, you're the god of civilization and order, and i'm the god of authority and political/military power. You want societies to band together and work in harmony, while i want violent struggles for leadership and followers seeking absolute power. It's the same genre, but opposites. Perhaps we're siblings that hate each other, or friends that disagreed and had a falling out?

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 01:54 PM
Before reading, remember that all hostility between Vyxauntrylus and Solzn/Emeret is purely in-character.

I am Vyxauntrylus, god of illusion and incorporeal creatures. I am a wild beast (CN) with some grudges against Solzn (god of authority) and Emeret (godess of civilization) because we don't quite share values, and also because they can create real things and I only create illusions and incorporeal creatures.

I see how the other gods have created so much on the world, and, in a fit of jealosy I "create" the Dreambound Empire, which seems to be a kingdom set in a vast forest vale, ruled and populated by humans. It is, in reality, a ruinous expanse, a warped copy of Solzn's kingdom, set in a dead forest vale. The true inhabitants are a people I name Dreamfolk, an incorporeal monstrous humanoid that looks like a humanoid black wolf, but with raven wings sized for it. They hate Leojin and will kill them on sight.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 02:01 PM
Inter-God: Continued
Orden and Emeret probably like each other. Without knowledge/writing, how can a civilization flourish?

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 02:01 PM
Inter-God Relationships
Emeret, you're the god of civilization and order, and i'm the god of authority and political/military power. You want societies to band together and work in harmony, while i want violent struggles for leadership and followers seeking absolute power. It's the same genre, but opposites. Perhaps we're siblings that hate each other, or friends that disagreed and had a falling out?

I like this idea. Either one works. During the falling out, I guess you could say Emeret gave Solzn... the cold shoulder :smalltongue:

Although knowing how arguments between gods work, Solzn may have literally had his shoulder frozen during a fight. :smallamused:

Inter-God: Continued
Orden and Emeret probably like each other. Without knowledge/writing, how can a civilization flourish?

Makes sense.

Emeret (godess of civilization)

At first I was amused, then I decided that it would just be canon. :smallamused:

(And yeah, I think it probably goes without saying that any enmity between players in this is all in-character? At least for me it is)

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 02:02 PM
Solzn commands that his followers should put aside their own ambitions only to combat Vyxauntrylus' creations and influence. All magical, divine and martial powers of Solzn's followers must be material and direct, to oppose the slippery illusions of Vyxauntrylus. Mages who venerate him tend to be invokers of destructive, explosive magic like fireballs and acid storms, while his divine casters favor the same. While Solzn appreciates the use of subterfuge, assassinations and clandestine operations to gain power, he prefers direct conquest, revolt and violent crackdowns on enemies, disliking the closeness of the other methods to Vyxauntrylus' domain.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 02:03 PM
I like this idea. Either one works. During the falling out, I guess you could say Emeret gave Solzn... the cold shoulder :smalltongue:

Although knowing how arguments between gods work, Solzn may have literally had his shoulder frozen during a fight. :smallamused:

Orden would rather cast a spell that put a permanent dunce hat on his enemies. ;)

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 02:05 PM

Solzn, in his fury at Emeret, creates the first fire out of his burning anger and hot ambition to be used as a weapon against her. He gives it to his followers as a tool for war, forever giving fire military connotations.

Tovec
2013-07-17, 02:06 PM
From deep in the waters I arise, with an earthquake announcing my arrival. At first I am unknown, but I soon set to work. I bear a gargantuan pearl from the depths and I set it on solid land. I carve out its innards and let the mortal races come to live in the lustrous citadel. I grant knowledge to those who come, the tools they need to advance their craft, and so they name me the god of Artifice and Creation. I now know myself through my works and through my followers, I am Meadus and I set to work crafting the first great metropolitan city which mortals call Citadel. Citizens of my realm, without knowing my true form, suppose I am a giant tortoise and adorn tortoise shells as the symbol of the city.

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 02:11 PM
I am Gator, the alligator god. My domains are brutality, violence and fury of nature.
I overpopulate the world with Alligators. In this universe, crocodiles live in all kinds of water( oceans, rivers, lakes) and exist in huge numbers. Their reproduction is accelerated and their size is larger than normal.

I create a guardian into this lake of youth of yours:

I create a huge lake of liquid youth, whoever steps into the lake becomes younger and will continually become younger to the point of before they where born until the get out the lake, but the effects last only weeks and will rapidly age unless reintroduced to the waters of youth. the lake becomes known as the lake of youth. A huge and hungry dire crocodile. Cause its initial form has always been this, he regenerate while in the waters. He tolerates no presence in the fountain.
In this place:
Forth comes The Rainbow Prince(ss), the capricious god(dess) of fun, laughter and trickery.

... I seek out an undisturbed piece of wilderness, and tell the rules of physics to shut up. I reverse the gravity water in this land, causing all water to suddenly fall to the sky...

Alligators have membranous wings that they use to follow the water course. Their scales color can change like chameleon to stay hidden even when passing in a rainbow area.

Gator hate the civilization :smallfurious:

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 02:12 PM
Solzn, in his fury at Emeret, creates the first fire out of his burning anger and hot ambition to be used as a weapon against her. He gives it to his followers as a tool for war, forever giving fire military connotations.

And, of course, it is immediately subverted into a tool for society as well. Such is the way of sibling rivalries.

I'm getting a feeling that the web of relationships between the gods here is going to get very complex, very fast (especially since we have two gods of civilization, who are likely friends with a lot of the same people, but hate each other with a passion).

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 02:15 PM
Relationships/Inter-God/Again
Gator. . . will never be a member of the Orden Book Club!!!
Orden thinks Gator is a savage.
:smallfurious:

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 02:19 PM
Yeah... sorry about the whole godess typo, Emeret. I was reading the Deities and Demigods descriptions of Lolth for my drow character idea I will probably never use anyways.

So, anyways. I see the war bands Solzn has set upon my land and I create a form of magic that will allow my creations to combat his army in a way never fathomed by the minds of his creation. I have created Incarnum. The Dreambound Legion sends assassins disguised as regular wolves and trained in Incarnum after the armies of Solzn, where they will shift shape into a raven to access war camps, find the generals, and shift into their true form to manifest Incarnum.

All of the shifting is an illusion, by the way, cast by clerics among them.:smallamused:

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 02:20 PM
Relations:

Rono's odd. He doesn't much care for organics, honestly, beyond their capacity to appreciate the beauty and majesty of his works. He's not much a fan of them when they mine his treasures or try to attack his titans.

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 02:25 PM
On the topic of wars, Emeret does not take part directly, but her servants are free to, and many do, if they find a cause to fight for (some even allying with Solzn's legions). They have ice magic as their main weapon, and can also control the ordered ice particles that float through the sky, if a sheet is nearby.

Needless to say, battles are generally not fought under Emeret's ice sheets, if only for self-preservation on the parts of both generals. Exceptions do occur, though, and since the sheets float unless damaged, they often do nothing at all.

Yeah... sorry about the whole godess typo, Emeret. I was reading the Deities and Demigods descriptions of Lolth for my drow character idea I will probably never use anyways.

I meant because I envisioned Emeret as a guy, and now I can't unimagine the other way after thinking about it for a bit :smalltongue:

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 02:26 PM
Orden
Creates the Owlfolk. . . they fly, and are among the wisest of the races and perhaps the most intelligent. They have a Humanoid body with wings and an Owl's head. These folk are the bringers of the Runes from Orden. Owlfolk begin to build a technologically superior nation, and take various forms of knowledge the other gods are responsible for, and build their civilization into such a powerful force that the two gods of civilization probably cannot escape noticing it's existence.

inuyasha
2013-07-17, 02:27 PM
I am yuroth, the god of chaos, and my first contribution is a swamp of roiling flesh, oozing, and spawning life

mystic1110
2013-07-17, 02:27 PM
Sometime later The God of the Worlds beyond the World opened his other eye. And looked at the planes which he made beyond this one. Random. No. He should not make them all together but carefully craft each one like it was an art, and so with one wave of his gigantic hand, a hand that encompassed solar systems as figerprints, he crashed through the very walls that he set up marking one plane from the rest and destroyed all ten planes which he made. It only took that one wave of the The God of the Worlds beyond the World to reduce the multiverse to one plane again. Except it wasn't one plane: it was two. In that action he created the first "official" plane of the cosmology. There would be no star to represent it.

It was the Plane of Planes Past. It was a garbarge heap of every other plane that had been before - it was where the The God of the Worlds beyond the World would delgate any plane he made that did not please him at that moment. Crumbled and reduced the plane had areas of chaos, wide oceans as oasis in even larger deserts made of gold, cities built in the waters in the skies, and eahc city was on fire; five black suns and other various attributes. It was a jumble of every plane which The God of the Worlds beyond the World discarded. Plane of Planes Past. from then on would only continue to grow, as more planes were made and then thrown away.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 02:37 PM
Inter-god Relationships

Arxor and the Rainbow Prince(ss) have some overlap. But Arxor seems more focused on other people having fun and The Rainbow Prince(ss) is a bit meaner, having peoples darkest fantasies played out, but often in a way that isn't at all what the person wanted. (Kind of like a mean genie). Are we related in some manner?

However, The Leojin Empire is getting really close to the forest were my Fey reside (which from now on will be called The Sidhe Grove) I return to The Sidhe Grove and help the Fey fill the surrounding lands with an overabundance of Illusion and Enchantment spells. A tribe of Gnomes, fleeing from the Leojin passes by and I invite them to live in the woods surrounding the Sidhe Grove. After the tricks and traps have been placed, I leave the Sidhe Grove again, because a live of seclusion isn't for me. I seek out the largest city I can find, and start gathering followers there.

The Rainbow Prince(ss) is a multifaceted god(dess) seven faceted precisely. Each of the colours of the rainbow stand for a different emotion, art, vice and virtue. I just want people to do what makes them happy, and if they don't do it themselves I force them, by taking over their bodies. Other times I just whisper suggestions in their ears, and sometimes I just bring feelings of happiness to a community. I do not WANT to destroy lives, but it sometimes happens as an accident. (For instance someone’s deepest desire is to Mary a girl, I encourage him to do so, and he gets killed be the father because he is a slave asking a noblewoman to marry her. oops.) I am neither good nor evil, because I embody a different view on life. Hedonism, which can't be measured on the normal alignment axis. I have some Fiendish followers, Devils or Demons who feel drawn to my dogma of Dogma of Do-as-you-please. I do not have a lot of Celestials following me though... for some reason :P, but some of the CG celestials do.

Tovec
2013-07-17, 02:38 PM
OOC: Should I be using the first person [I] or Third [He/She/It]?

IC: I look to the world and see the destruction that seems to rampant, I seek to mitigate such forces (at least within my city) and so I create the first unintelligent constructs. These creatures I call Golems and I create hundreds of towering Golems of Iron to act as protectors, battling anything that would threaten my lustrous pearl.

I instruct my followers to fortify the city, build walls, towers and other defenses. Travel and trade is still encouraged, but only those who are peaceful are allowed to stay in Citadel. My golems evict those who are not.

(EDITED to remove confusion.)

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 02:39 PM
Yo, Yuroth.

Since I'm assuming we're both CN, and my character creates immaterials rather than life, he needs a crutch character who can create material beings. An alliance, perhaps? I get a source of creation, your creations get a source of magic.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 02:42 PM
OOC:
I'm not sure, honestly, but my titans might be the first constructs. I suppose it depends on how you define construct.

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 02:42 PM
I am yuroth, the god of chaos, and my first contribution is a swamp of roiling flesh, oozing, and spawning life

Gator demands Alligators in all large portions of water. When crocodiles tried to infest this swamp, they changed into something else.
The quick breeder crocodiles mutated inside the anomalous swamp. Lizard folk are the result and they began to infest the world swamps. They are not organized, but are numerous.
They also hate civilized nations, always trying to expand their lands destroying the wilderness.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 02:45 PM
Seeing the lizardfolk arrive into the world, I try to bargain a trade of Incarnum to them for assistance in my war against Solzn's civilization.

mystic1110
2013-07-17, 02:46 PM
OOC: How come I haven't been added to the OP? If you need a name call him Old Migorid, The God of Worlds Beyond the World.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 02:48 PM
Reluctant Meeting With Gator
"Evening Gator." Orden greets. . . "I suggest a truce in this war of the gods before things get miserable. I hope you will listen to reason."

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 02:48 PM
OOC: Are we using alignments then? I'm not really sure what Solzn would be.. At first i thought lawful evil, because it's about taking and holding political power and ruling empires through conquest, but really, i doubt Solzn would care much about the alignment of the monarchs. If a good knightly, chivalrous king destroyed an evil empire and made its lands his own, Solzn would love it, and think the ruler of the evil empire weak. But if the chivalrous king didn't violently destroy all opposition, it would disappoint him. So maybe lawful neutral? But then i thought that i also encourage destroying the establishment and overthrowing your leadership. So chaotic? But i don't approve of anarchy, because i want someone to seize power and take control. So neutral something? Solzn confused.. :smallmad:

IC: Solzn is infuriated by the attacks from the slippery Vyxauntrylus, along with the illusions used by the rainbow prince(ss) and decides to create a monster of pure strength, fire, and lust for power. He creates the first dragon, named Muladzera, who lays a thousand eggs. When the eggs hatched, Muladzera's children tore her to pieces because they could not bear to be under her authority. Solzn watches, and is pleased. He then looses Muladzera's children over the land to fight for his legions. But the dragons still couldn't bear to be under anyone's power but themselves, so they scattered across the lands, creating pocket-despots of their own over lesser beings in far-away places. They still pay grudging homage to Solzn, and despise Vyxauntrylus and his creations, along with the illusions of the Rainbow Prince(ss) and Solzn still loves them for their beautiful display of ambition when they destroyed their mother.

Edit: for the first page, there's no "e" in Solzn, but it's pronounced like it has one. Also, i guess i'm sort of the god of fire too.

Tovec
2013-07-17, 02:51 PM
OOC:
I'm not sure, honestly, but my titans might be the first constructs. I suppose it depends on how you define construct.

OOC: I suppose that depends on how YOU define your titans :P

I assumed they were some combination of.. elemental (earth elemental) and titans (greek mythology). Both of which are alive in some sense, not what I really define as constructs.

If Rono's Titans are constructs, then redefine mine solely as Golems. But I would suggest that the titans (or all elementals for that matter) are not truly constructs. I'll leave that you you, as you did create yours first.

All of what I'm about to say is assuming golems are NOT your Titan/elementals. (I will come back and edit if need be.) [I did in fact.]

IC: Meadus' golems are mindless, and do not possess their own will. They follow instructions given to them and the Iron Golem defenders were specifically made by the god of Artifice, whereas the knowledge of lesser constructs was given to the people in Citadel.

Golems made by people, can be clockwork or magically infused creations. All constructs follow the orders of their master. In this way, they are long lasting creations and often outlive their creators. Lesser golems are valued as siege weapons and troops; they never need to be fed, need to sleep or rest, but they do need to be repaired.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 02:56 PM
Yep. Solzn's LE. His monsters remind me of Tiamat's daughters in Dragonlance.

Anyways, I raise up a mighty fortress (which is really in ruins, again) filled with my creations and rally them to a full-scale war. Because I was playing nice before. I create an assassin caste, an illusionist caste, a priest caste (Incarnum included), a warrior caste, and a peasant caste. I am quickly changing toward Lawful, I guess.

Solzn, prepare to bow to a new king.:smallamused:

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 02:59 PM
Seeing the lizardfolk arrive into the world, I try to bargain a trade of Incarnum to them for assistance in my war against Solzn's civilization.

OOC:
IC: Solzn is infuriated by the attacks from the slippery Vyxauntrylus, and decides to create a monster of pure strength, fire, and lust for power. He creates the first dragon, named Muladzera, who lays a thousand eggs. When the eggs hatched, Muladzera's children tore her to pieces because they could not bear to be under her authority. Solzn watches, and is pleased. He then looses Muladzera's children over the land to fight for his legions. But the dragons still couldn't bear to be under anyone's power but themselves, so they scattered across the lands, creating pocket-despots of their own over lesser beings in far-away places. They still pay grudging homage to Solzn, and despise Vyxauntrylus and his creations, and Solzn still loves them for their beautiful display of ambition when they destroyed their mother.

At first Gator was thinkin in bite the head of the illusionist god when he imprudently asked for an alliance, but then he saw the creations of Solzn. Flying Alligators! How dare, he!?
You need not give me anything, illusionist. We shall dismember he and his creations together!

Reluctant Meeting With Gator
"Evening Gator." Orden greets. . . "I suggest a truce in this war of the gods before things get miserable. I hope you will listen to reason."

Only two eyes emerged. Then the entire head appears. “You keep your minions away from my waters and I will try to feed only from flying gators and two legged lions”

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 03:00 PM
I seeing the other gods amassing their followers begin the spread my knowledge across the world. apparently ancient temples that appear to date from before the world actually existed, they contain a wealth of alchemical knowledge and make mentions each time of an even greater cache, but due to have difficult to find they are (and the fact many powerful creatures use the caches as , each scroll can be worth a small fortune. most scrolls are the same but occasionally a scroll of something new is found, there is only one problem they are written in an near unbreakable code, it could be broken but the only way to break it would be to find every cache.
there is truly a massive cache but it is hidden in the waters of the lake of youth.

I begin the raise an new city from the sea by the coast, a necropolis, the city is made of alchemically treated stone, protecting it from the wear of time, those who die within the city rise up from the dead as sentient undead. but many believe it is the location of the greatest cache and some who ceased their exploration alive return usually insane and repeatedly mentioning an device known as the 'STC' but what it's is unknown.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 03:01 PM
The Owl And The Gator
"We need to come to some sort of compromise. If you will let us try new sources of water whenever we need it I will give orders for them to slow population growth."

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 03:09 PM
OC: Oooh, I like the sound of this Citadel place. Also the () around Dess in muy name kind of important, because my god is at the same time male and female. if this could get edited, muchos gratias :smallbiggrin:

IC: among the numerous inhabitants of Citadel I seek out one to my liking. I find a young gnome girl by the name of Nani Brightlaughter. I declare Nani my prophet. She preaches my word among the people of Citadel, and many of course can't resist the lure of pleasure and laughter, especially among the higher social classes. I call to people to lay down their craft and start enjoying the wealth they have gathered! But because this is the city of Crafters after all, my first church is built! A gigantic Cathedral made out of many gemstones, glittering and glistering at the edge of the city. Inside are more rooms dedicated to gambling and drinking and "other" kinds of fun, then rooms of prayer.

Alligators have membranous wings that they use to follow the water course. Their scales color can change like chameleon to stay hidden even when passing in a rainbow area.

This bemuses me, and with the proper offering to Gator, Nani takes one as her pet and let's it's kin live in the pools and fountains inside my Sevengem Cathedral in Citadel.

vinihigino
The Owl And The Gator
My beasts have no desire in falling waters. You can use small portions of waters that cannot house Alligators, such as falls, small lakes and underground water. Aside from that, no one is forbidding your minions to come, mine still need to eat anyway.
You stop pushing your civilization to my ground and you will receive no retaliation.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
Yep. Solzn's LE. His monsters remind me of Tiamat's daughters in Dragonlance.

Anyways, I raise up a mighty fortress (which is really in ruins, again) filled with my creations and rally them to a full-scale war. Because I was playing nice before. I create an assassin caste, an illusionist caste, a priest caste (Incarnum included), a warrior caste, and a peasant caste. I am quickly changing toward Lawful, I guess.

Solzn, prepare to bow to a new king.:smallamused:

OOC: If i'm gunna be an evil god, just watch me create something really, REALLY evil! :smallamused:

During these ages of gods, a one human man comes forth to Solzn, who loved another women with all his heart, but upon being possessed by the rainbow prince(ss), ruined his chances with her. She spurned him, and will not love him. This man at first drowned his sorrows in the taverns of Arxor, but then journeyed to Solzn in hopes that he, one who hated the powers of the Rainbow Prince(ss), could help him. Solzn looked down upon the man from his throne of blazing steel and told him "You are weak and pathetic. You want this women? THEN TAKE HER."

So the man did. He took the women who spurned him, took her by conquest in the name of Solzn. And so the first rape came to be.

OOC: I'm so gad-dang evil.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 03:12 PM
OOC: If i'm gunna be an evil god, just watch me create something really, REALLY evil! :smallamused:

During these ages of gods, a one human man comes forth to Solzn, who loved another women with all his heart, but upon being possessed by the rainbow prince(ss), ruined his chances with her. She spurned him, and will not love him. This man at first drowned his sorrows in the taverns of Arxor, but then journeyed to Solzn in hopes that he, one who hated the powers of the Rainbow Prince(ss), could help him. Solzn looked down upon the man from his throne of blazing steel and told him "You are weak and pathetic. You want this women? THEN TAKE HER."

So the man did. He took the women who spurned him, took her by conquest in the name of Solzn. And so the first rape came to be.

OOC: I'm so gad-dang evil.

as long as it makes you happy :smallwink: (I'm gonna be so neutral)

blelliot
I begin the raise an new city from the sea by the coast, a necropolis, the city is made of alchemically treated stone, protecting it from the wear of time, those who die within the city rise up from the dead as sentient undead. but many believe it is the location of the greatest cache and some who ceased their exploration alive return usually insane and repeatedly mentioning an device known as the 'STC' but what it's is unknown.

Hmmm. This "STC" is an interesting find. seeing as this involves my domain, I create my Herald : A 20th level Fiendish Gravetouched Ghoul Dread Necromancer to find out what it is. and bring it to me by any means necessary.

vinihigino
This bemuses me, and with the proper offering to Gator, Nani takes one as her pet and let's it's kin live in the pools and fountains inside my Sevengem Cathedral in Citadel.

As long as they still always hungry and always fed.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 03:13 PM
The Owl And The Gator
"Okay, We're making good ground here. All I ask is that we have the right to have some rivers, and large bodies of water, otherwise we will still start to die out. But, if you're this reasonable, I suggest that we dedicate some rivers and large bodies of water to you, and I will redirect them from your homes and we will stay away from yours."

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 03:14 PM
Rono decides he has been uninvolved in the affairs of mortals for too long. He sends out some of his titans to the various lands.

He sends the titan Soil to the farmers, who teaches the farmers how to treat the land that it will bear the most fruit for them.
He sends Iron to the Leojin, to show them the finest methods of metalworking, to create the greatest weapons and armor in the world.
He sends Granite to the Citadel, to grant them insight into stonework, allowing them to build great buildings, walls, and statues.
He sends Opal to the Sidhe Grove, who gives them multicolored treasures and shows the gnomes the pleasure of beautiful gems.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:17 PM
Ok... I guess I should stop giving people ideas at this point.:smallsmile:

Anyways, my creations are now turning their eyes toward the Sidhe, who apparently live in the forest next door. My prophet, Velkyn Wyvernhand tries to reason with them: I give Incarnum, they give arcane magic and enchanted bronze my minions can use.

I love my Mercantilist Theocatic Empire.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 03:18 PM
Ok... I guess I should stop giving people ideas at this point.:smallsmile:

Anyways, my creations are now turning their eyes toward the Sidhe, who apparently live in the forest next door. My prophet, Velkyn Wyvernhand tries to reason with them: I give Incarnum, they give arcane magic and enchanted steel my minions can use.

I lov my Mercantilist Theocatic Empire.

Except for Runic magic, that's my Purview. ;)

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 03:19 PM
The Owl And The Gator
"Okay, We're making good ground here. All I ask is that we have the right to have some rivers, and large bodies of water, otherwise we will still start to die out. But, if you're this reasonable, I suggest that we dedicate some rivers and large bodies of water to you, and I will redirect them from your homes and we will stay away from yours."

you can safely use the rivers and large portions of water in which you make the necessary sacrifices. Be them from your own people or from your enemies, as long they my feed beasts.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 03:21 PM
you can safely use the rivers and large portions of water in which you make the necessary sacrifices. Be them from your own people or from your enemies, as long they my feed beasts.

"Oh. That is fair. You have been most reasonable. I will inscribe runes around the places in which are forbidden to enter. Thank you for this compromise."

blelliot
2013-07-17, 03:27 PM
My newest plan is set into motion, once the stc is brought to me by my herald. The time has come to find my champion. A sidhe follower of the rainbow princess becomes disillusioned with her goddess. She becomes jealous of the fun she is having' all the while the sidhe are having to watch over her physical body. I feel her anger and send my herald to collect her and bring her to me. At first she is terrified, but once i explain that i understand her jealousy, she devotes herself to me. Behold! Lady Gelrain! my vampire Cleric! Spread the curse of vampirism, and be free to spread your anger!

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:27 PM
Tired of this material conquest, I make a barrier called the Shadow Mist. I now borders my entire realm, and any corporeal creature that enters therein becomes lost and exits on the side they came from. A corporeal creature that enters my realm, however, has feelings of fear overtake him. I now retreat my forces to my abode for a regroup and retrain tactic, and will occasionally send spies to my enemies and merchants to my allies.

Beat that, Solzn.:smallamused:

blelliot
2013-07-17, 03:30 PM
My armies grow bigger and stronger every day. Now I send them against the sidhe place where the rainbow princess' body is kept. The sidhe forces hold well, but once i use the STC, the body of the goddess of fun is mine. If she wants it back, shell have to come and get it.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 03:34 PM
Out of curiosity, has anyone stepped up as a god of the living yet?

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 03:36 PM
Anyways, my creations are now turning their eyes toward the Sidhe, who apparently live in the forest next door. My prophet, Velkyn Wyvernhand tries to reason with them: I give Incarnum, they give arcane magic and enchanted bronze my minions can use.

I graciously accept your trade, though I am not sure where the enchanted bronze comes from... BTW I'm not very familiar with Incarnum, but I just looked it up and it seems every incarnum-related magic item uses a gem! I tough you how to make use gems to amplify your Incarnum power, getting the Magic of the Soul in return. Also, I designate each of my colours to one type of casty-stuff

Red: Binder Magic --Gem: Ruby
Orange: Truenamer Magic --Gem: Zirkon
Yellow: Psionics --Gem: Crystal
Green: Eldritch Magic --Gem: Emerald
Blue: Incarnum --Gem: Saphire
Indigo: Arcane Magic --Gem: Amethist
Violet: Shadowcasting --Gem: Onyx

inuyasha
2013-07-17, 03:37 PM
Yo, Yuroth.

Since I'm assuming we're both CN, and my character creates immaterials rather than life, he needs a crutch character who can create material beings. An alliance, perhaps? I get a source of creation, your creations get a source of magic.

alliance accepted

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:37 PM
I need allies.

Oh, great and powerful Migorid, I call upon you in my time of need! Lend me your ear in my desparation!

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease connect my Shadow Mist to the Plane of Shadow...

And send giant killing machines against Solzn.

Ravian
2013-07-17, 03:40 PM
Dzhyu emerges from the Eastern deserts and begins to contemplate eternity in the shifting sands. He brings forth serpentine children to aid him in his contemplation and shapes them into the Yuan-ti. In their enlightened grasp of eternity they begin to exert their will on a reality made as mutable as the sands by their psionic powers

Dzhyu: god of serpents, time and psionics.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 03:41 PM
Orden And VYX
Vyx. . . Orden says. . . "Your illusory magic and powers interest me. I'm wondering if you would like to speak about them for a moment."

Meanwhile the Owlfolk build their civilization, incorporating all forms of knowledge into one great Empire. It's perhaps smaller compared to other Empires but they suffer much less attacks from the creatures of the water. The Ordenian Empire has grown without war and has assimilated tribes of other cultures into them over the centuries.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 03:44 PM
OOC: so that this doesn't turn into Sumerian mythology with 5 bazillion gods, I suggest that at a certain point we cut off new gods, and new contributions can be in the forms of demigods, great Heros, great monsters, and prophets.

Bah. Solzn cares little for tricksy shadow planes of smoke and mirrors. He uses Rono's Titan "Iron" to equipt his Leojin with the greatest of weapons and armor. Then he walks to the domains of other gods to make some propositions. He thanks Rono for Iron by giving him fire to infuse into his mountains to create the first volcanoes. He goes to the owl people of the library plane and proposes that in his wars against the sinister illusionist mages, he will give him all the magical spoils in exchange for teaching his Leojin the most powerful and destructive of magics. Then, grudgingly, he looks to his sister, Emeret, and gestures towards Gator and his wild, uncivilized lands. "What is to be done about this beast, sister?"

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:44 PM
Orden and VYX
Greetings, Orden. For what state of business have you summoned my reply?

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 03:45 PM
My armies grow bigger and stronger every day. Now I send them against the sidhe place where the rainbow princess' body is kept. The sidhe forces hold well, but once i use the STC, the body of the goddess of fun is mine. If she wants it back, shell have to come and get it.

Hey, that's not FUN! I rally my followers in Citadel, and send word to The Incarnum Wolves (the Dreamfolk?) and march for my homelands. oh and BTW, that I'm the god of fun doesn't mean I can't fight. I'm gonna have so mutch fun killing all of your undead followers. I let Nani lead the troups, that's not what I want to be doing. I take the body of a young elven man, and make him my Avatar. upon transformation, he loses his gender, and nobody can remember what his face looks like after they met him. Also he gains five aditional arms, each one infused with one kind of magic. CHARGE!!!!

I need allies.

I'll be your ally, If you help my beat the god of Jealousy!

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 03:47 PM
Orden And VYX
"I'm just curious. . . we are not quite enemies, we aren't quite friends. . . we haven't spoken much to each other over the centuries. I suggest though, that we get to know each other. We gods ignore each other, love each other, or hate each with a passion, I suggest we involve ourselves in a council."

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:50 PM
To the God of the Citadel (forgot your name...)
Which god of jealosy: myself or the Death God?

Orden and VYX
Are there any terms of accord, or are we simply acknowledgeing an alliance?

blelliot
2013-07-17, 03:52 PM
Hey, that's not FUN! I rally my followers in Citadel, and send word to The Incarnum Wolves (the Dreamfolk?) and march for my homelands. oh and BTW, that I'm the god of fun doesn't mean I can't fight. I'm gonna have so mutch fun killing all of your undead followers. I let Nani lead the troups, that's not what I want to be doing. I take the body of a young elven man, and make him my Avatar. upon transformation, he loses his gender, and nobody can remember what his face looks like after they met him. Also he gains five aditional arms, each one infused with one kind of magic. CHARGE!!!!

I'll be your ally, If you help my beat the god of Jealousy!

Unfortunately, no one knows where ive stashed your body. Even if you kill me, ill come back. I ALWAYS COME BACK!!! I DONT DIE! I am DEATH!!!!!
Also if you dont want my attention turned toward you, Vyx, stay out of my affairs...
Oh and with all the epic level anti divination ive used, youll have to find your body the old fashioned way:smallamused:

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 03:54 PM

The Death God. And hehe, I'm not the god of Citadel, I kind of highjacked the place... oh my name is THe Rainbow Prince(ss)

THe Rainbow Prince(ss) wants a Conversation with Lukelyot
So... God of Jealousy... what do you want from me?

Tovec
2013-07-17, 03:55 PM
I am the God of the Citadel. My name is Meadus. I have been silent and pragmatic, like the tortoise that they think I am. I have not yet shown my true face to anyone - not even my fellow gods.

I have been subtle, influencing the growth of the city. Using the riches (gems gained) and artifice I set up the first trade empire and send envoys to all neighbouring lands. I do not provide them weapons for war but do facilitate trade of other goods. To do this, I do what none have done before (OOC: at least from what I remember/read) and introduce Currency into the world.

OOC: Any word yet about the status of "constructs?"

EDIT: Upon reflection I'm giving in on constructs. Mine are golems and are unintelligent constructs.

mystic1110
The God of the Worlds beyond the world this time open both of his eyes - and looked down at the world. More like look through. The gods with their alliances were mere ants, the titans that strode on the earth were flecks of dust to him. It wasn't arrogance, but instead lonliness. He needed companionship, sons and duaghters.

So he moved his galaxy sized palms and brought them together in an action that took months, perhaps even years, and clapped. The sound was too loud to be heard. The sound was just the sound of the universe. You could not hear it, for if you ahd it would have meant you understood existence. And from this "clap" he created the Star Lords.

Each Star Lord presided over a star, they were roughly the size of a solar system, and they were beautiful. Their rank depended on the size of their star, they hovered over each solar system - protecting it from other darker Star lords. Each Galaxy was ruled by a Black King or Queen - the Star Lord of the black hole.

And under the watchful eye of The God of the Worlds beyond the world Black Kings married Black Queens binding star lords into families that went to war, and spelled the death of planets - rouge Black Princes devoured weak star lords, and in this way The God of the Worlds beyond the world wasn't lonely anymore.

No Star Lord of any power dared come near the prime world - for it remained too close to the The God of the Worlds beyond the world and he was far to powerful for them to battle. And in this way The God of the Worlds beyond the world unqitingly protected the world from himself.

And all the mortals on that world would know about the battles and drams of the Star Lords would be shooting stars in the night sky - and constellations representing the various families of the Star Lords.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
Ordon, why bargain for Vxy's illusions when you can TAKE them?!

Solzn looks at the undead armies of Lukelyot, and is intrigued by the idea of a person being able to seek power and conquest from beyond the grave. He invites Lukelyot to come before his throne of burning steel to discuss.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:56 PM
So, rainbow princess...

We have an accord.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 03:58 PM
THe Rainbow Prince(ss) wants a Conversation with Lukelyot
So... God of Jealosy... what do you want from me?[/QUOTE]

I want the love the people have for you, and I want the people to hate you as they hate me. You will rue the day you dared to be happy in front of me. But dont worry, youre not my only target. Count on that. :smallmad: My anger knows no end. Neither does my life

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 03:59 PM
Oh, by the way, Real God of the Citadel...

Sorry about the confusion. It's kind of in my portfolio (god of illusions, incorporeality, confusion, and Incarnum).

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:00 PM
Solzn looks at the undead armies of Lukelyot, and is intrigued by the idea of a person being able to seek power and conquest from beyond the grave. He invites Lukelyot to come before his throne of burning steel to discuss.
I suggest a neutral place. Neither your throne nor mine. There we will have our palaver.
A place that we meet alone, btw. Ill even let you pick, Slozn

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 04:01 PM
So, rainbow princess...

We have an accord.

great! Lukelyot took away my body, but first I have to deal with The ruined Sidhe Grove. I don't want to get attacked again... can I transport it into the mists surrounding the Dreamlands? noone would be able to find it, exept if I want them to.

Also, I'd say I'd like to join your councill, but that sounds like way to much work. not really my thing :smalltongue:

Tovec
2013-07-17, 04:03 PM
OOC: We really need to come up with a proper list of who everyone is, what their domain/portfolios, and other major things. It is getting very confusing and its only a few hours old. *Starts compiling*

Also, I don't mind there be confusion .. to mortals.. but among gods I am (unless you dethrone me) the God of the Citadel.

EDIT: Oh, the OP is getting edited. Okay, IDK I'm still finding it hard to remember or figure out who is doing what.

I think I'm going to convert over to third person then (Meadus)

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 04:06 PM
OOC: We really need to come up with a proper list of who everyone is, what their domain/portfolios, and other major things. It is getting very confusing and its only a few hours old. *Starts compiling*

Also, I don't mind there be confusion .. to mortals.. but among gods I am (unless you dethrone me) the God of the Citadel.

Rainbow Prince(ss): Fun, Laughter, Trickery and (apparently) gems

What if everyone posted their name at the top of their post? then we would remember the names sooner

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 04:08 PM
I suggest a neutral place. Neither your throne nor mine. There we will have our palaver.
A place that we meet alone, btw. Ill even let you pick, Slozn

Solzn at first burns with indignity at the suggestion, but soon calms himself. Very well. Let us meet in that turtle-god's citadel, if he will have us. It seems to be a nuetral place.

While walking to the Citadel, Solzn tires of tramping through the mountainous lands of the Leojin on foot. So, he clears the space of the mountains he is in into a steppe, and carves a beast of muscle and swift fire to carry him there, making a flaming, eight-legged horse. Wherever this horse rode trough, from his hoof-prints rose unburning, four legged horses, fantastic assets of a new way of war to help overthrow foot armies and conquer new empires. Solzn loves his new creation, and names his horse Halagdroz.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:11 PM
In Accordance With The Rainbow Princess
To the Lady of the Sidhe, regarding the matters of accordance,

I would be honored to watch over the Ruined Sidhe Grove. On one condition: my creatures will occupy it, for guardianship and research. I shall be sending merchants with a new-made life form as a guardian, as a sign of our pact.

I expect you will await their arrival with earnest.

In hopes of a well-won war, Vyxauntralus.

Other Stuff
I create an incorporeal echo of the Sidhe creatures, naming them the Unseelie, and send one by merchant caravan to the Sidhe, as a guardian.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:11 PM
Solzn at first burns with indignity at the suggestion, but soon calms himself. Very well. Let us meet in that turtle-god's citadel, if he will have us. It seems to be a nuetral place.

While walking to the Citadel, Solzn tires of tramping through the mountainous lands of the Leojin on foot. So, he clears the space of the mountains he is in into a steppe, and carves a beast of muscle and swift fire to carry him there, making a flaming, eight-legged horse. Wherever this horse rode trough, from his hoof-prints rose unburning, four legged horses, fantastic assets of a new way of war to help overthrow foot armies and conquer new empires. Solzn loves his new creation, and names his horse Halagdroz.
I'm waiting for you outside of the citadel when you arrive. I stand off to the shadows. I compliment you on your newest creation, Solzyn. What is it you wish to speak of with me?

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 04:12 PM
Gator (vinihigino) The alligator god of Brutality, violence and fury off nature

damn google translator. Please modify to: Nature's Fury

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:13 PM

Orden and VYX
Are there any terms of accord, or are we simply acknowledgeing an alliance?

"This is just speaking of cordial and warm relations. I will defend you if your life is in danger, like I would any of the proper gods. Perhaps even Gator."

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:14 PM
In Accordance With The Rainbow Princess
To the Lady of the Sidhe, regarding the matters of accordance,

I would be honored to watch over the Ruined Sidhe Grove. On one condition: my creatures will occupy it, for guardianship and research. I shall be sending merchants with a new-made life form as a guardian, as a sign of our pact.

I expect you will await their arrival with earnest.

In hopes of a well-won war, Vyxauntralus.

Other Stuff
I create an incorporeal echo of the Sidhe creatures, naming them the Unseelie, and send one by merchant caravan to the Sidhe, as a guardian.

I warned you, Vyxauntralus. Now it is too late. You will suffer my wrath next. Solzyn, will you ally with me for this destruction of a fool?

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 04:17 PM
I'm waiting for you outside of the citadel when you arrive. I stand off to the shadows. I compliment you on your newest creation, Solzyn. What is it you wish to speak of with me?

The possibility of holding power beyond the grave and using the dead to conquer other lands intrigues me. I propose we work together so that the greatest of my followers who will not let death hold them back from power may also pledge allegience to you to continue their ambition or prolong their authority and rule!

(making the first liches and death knights anyone?)

Edit: Vxy is already a sworn enemy of mine that I war with each passing day!

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:18 PM
For terms of portfolio:

Vyxauntralus
Portfolio: God of illusions, incorporeal creatures, Incarnum, and confusion.
Alignment: I guess I'm LN now.
Domains: Law, Magic, and Trickery.
Creations: Shadow Mist, Incarnum, Dreamworld, Dreamfolk, Unseelie, Caste System, Illusions, and Assassins.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:20 PM
I don't know why we are doing this again:
In case I need to, here's mine:

Orden
Alignment: Some kind of good
Domains: Knowledge, Rune, Wisdom
Portfolio: Knowledge, Wisdom, Runes
Notable Creations:
Orden's Library
Ordenian Empire:
Owlfolk

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 04:20 PM
Portfolio:

Name Solzn
Domains Power, authority, ambition, conquest
Notable creations The Leojin empire, fire, dragons, rape, horses and collaboration with Lukelyot to make liches and death knights.
Alignment Lawful Evil

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 04:21 PM
Gator creates a new species of crocodile: the Wyvern. They do not represent a threat as numerous as their hungry cousins.

They seem to have been created in response to the Solzyn’s dragons, because the beasts have dragons as their natural enemies.

The wyverns are more stupid and bestial than dragons, but have more physical strength and a lethal poison in the tail.

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 04:24 PM
Omnissah, god of Alchemy and scientific progress

Hmmm. This "STC" is an interesting find. seeing as this involves my domain, I create my Herald : A 20th level Fiendish Gravetouched Ghoul Dread Necromancer to find out what it is. and bring it to me by any means necessary.

OOC: glad you got my line of thought

IC: I begin work on a series of alchemical rituals to create Alchemical golems these rituals incude a sacrifice, the soul of the sacrifice is what powers the golem often the golem takes an humanoid form but it does not need it, and the golem is also technically undead, but I don't care about that, I like the undead, they are less prone to exploding then the living.

I send a single lvl 12 Paladin with a message to Lukelyot, the message is a picture of part of the city, a tracked constructs design diagram but anything else would require translating as that's all you get from the picture and a message partially written in the language but also some in common. the message reads: the STC is hidden deep into the sea, but it is also behind you and above you all the time.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:24 PM
The possibility of holding power beyond the grave and using the dead to conquer other lands intrigues me. I propose we work together so that the greatest of my followers who will not let death hold them back from power may also pledge allegience to you to continue their ambition or prolong their authority and rule!

(making the first liches and death knights anyone?)

Edit: Vxy is already a sworn enemy of mine that I war with each passing day!

We have an accord. allow me to show you something ive been working on...with your permission to use one of your lion people of course...

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:25 PM
Solzen and Orden
"Excuse me, I was not ignoring you. However, I don't conquer through the sword. I conquer through other means. However, is there an exchange of knowledge we could do?"

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:26 PM
Gator: I already named my prophetic dynasty the Wyvernhands, so lets assume you got the name from them...

Or they got the name when they scried the future.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:26 PM
Omnissah, god of Alchemy and scientific progress

OOC: glad you got my line of thought

IC: I begin work on a series of alchemical rituals to create Alchemical golems these rituals incude a sacrifice, the soul of the sacrifice is what powers the golem often the golem takes an humanoid form but it does not need it, and the golem is also technically undead, but I don't care about that, I like the undead, they are less prone to exploding then the living.

I send a single lvl 12 Paladin with a message to Lukelyot, the message is a picture of part of the city, a tracked constructs design diagram but anything else would require translating as that's all you get from the picture and a message partially written in the language but also some in common. the message reads: the STC is hidden deep into the sea, but it is also behind you and above you all the time.
I send my herald to you with a message :We should talk. Soon.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:27 PM
Orden, you are associating with the enemy! Please cease all negotiations...

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:28 PM
Orden
"You must have misunderstood my words to him. There is no offer of alliance. This is a plea for understanding. All the gods are my kindred save the most blood thirsty."

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 04:28 PM
Portfolio: The alligator god of Brutality, savagery and nature's fury
Alignment: Chaotic neutral.
Domains: Gluttony, Scalykind, Water, and Wrath.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 04:29 PM
Rainbow Prince(ss)

Hey Vix, now we fit together even better! I'm without body, and you are the god of the incorporeal! I'm building a body now, but if you truly want to become consorts, I'll drop it again... what do you think? Man and Asexual-being-who-everone-calls-a-woman?

anyhow, because my body is lost, at least for the time being, I dicide to use the knowledge of Gemcraft, given to my be Opal, to built myselve a new body out of seven kinds of gems. this body is even more beautiful then the last. It is, just as my avatar was, asexual and seven armed, but it's grace and elegance capture the hearts of all who look upon it. And again, seven armed, seven gems, seven magics. I now seek followers in search of Magical power, though one of my seven ways.

The Rainbow Prince(ss)
Portfolio: Fun, Laughter, Trickery, Gems (Hedonism basicly)
Alignment: TN
Domains: Charm, Magic, Illusion, Wealth

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:30 PM
Name Lukelyot
Domains Revenge, Envy, Undeath, Hunger
Notable creations The first vampires, ghouls, and other undead that feed on the living. And the first liches and death knights in an accord with Solzyn
Alignment Chaotic Evil

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 04:30 PM

I loled :smallbiggrin:

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:32 PM
Once i have a leojin specimen, I create the first death knight. And make him the general of my undead armies and send message to you, solzn: the time to strike Vyx is now. We kill him

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:33 PM
Orden: He is the Enemy. Associating with the Enemy is against my code of honor. I would suggest you find peace through detachment, rather than peace through association. If not, it may be within my code to rally a new accordence...

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 04:34 PM
"this is a pley to all gods! stop Lukelyot from whatever he is doing to my body... if I die, Fun dies! nothing you do will give you pleasure anymore. No, not even seeing Wyvern fly. No, not even finding obscure knowledge in your Library. No, not even capturing new states! Fun would be gone!"

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:35 PM
Orden And Vyx
"Ah, I see. I have an idea, Vyx. . . give me your hand. This may sting a little." Orden suggested. He drew a dagger from his hand.

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 04:35 PM
Omnissah god of alchemy and Scientific progress

IC: my herald returns with a message, they ride upon a wheeled machine made of alchemical metal, while similar to a wagon it moves under an alcheical power.
the message reads: where do you wish to meet? I have the time and I do not think you will try to bring me down. And I know I have no reason to strike you down.

an Alchemist in Atom'as attempts to make a weapon to kill al alligators but instead releases the sort of plague of undeath upon the city. the entire city is populated with mostly sentient undead rapidly.

I also make a point of leaving constructs around the Material plane with the requirements to activate them being complex rituals. but they are mostly around populated areas and appeared falling from the sky causing deaths of really unlucky people.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 04:37 PM
Solzen and Orden
"Excuse me, I was not ignoring you. However, I don't conquer through the sword. I conquer through other means. However, is there an exchange of knowledge we could do?"

I will give you the secrets of parts of my creations for the knowledge that will let my followers use terrifying displays of explosive magic, as well as the ability to magically take another's will by force. I will gie you the secret of the Dragon's flight, the secret of the fire's heat, the secret of the horse's swiftness, of the rapist's lust.

To Lukelyot: Solzn gives him the great Leojin envoker Garazmid, and the brutal warrior-tyrant Bezzira, a man and women Leojin respectively, who are nearing the end of their days to transform.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 04:38 PM
To Vyx
"The Dead God is planning an attack! You must prepare, Quickly!"

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:38 PM
Omnissah god of alchemy and Scientific progress

IC: my herald returns with a message, they ride upon a wheeled machine made of alchemical metal, while similar to a wagon it moves under an alcheical power.
the message reads: where do you wish to meet? I have the time and I do not think you will try to bring me down. And I know I have no reason to strike you down.

an Alchemist in Atom'as attempts to make a weapon to kill al alligators but instead releases the sort of plague of undeath upon the city. the entire city is populated with mostly sentient undead rapidly.

I also make a point of leaving constructs around the Material plane with the requirements to activate them being complex rituals. but they are mostly around populated areas and appeared falling from the sky causing deaths of really unlucky people.

Come before my Throne of the Damned. Alone. I will send a carriage for you if you wish...

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:40 PM
I will give you the secrets of parts of my creations for the knowledge that will let my followers use terrifying displays of explosive magic, as well as the ability to magically take another's will by force. I will gie you the secret of the Dragon's flight, the secret of the fire's heat, the secret of the horse's swiftness, of the rapist's lust.

Solzen And Orden Through Scrying Pool

"I have no curiosity for some of those things and I know of the secrets of others. My runic magic can be used for arcane spells in general." Orden shrugs.. "Excuse me for a moment however I am busy."

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:40 PM
On the subject of war: I have spent my time in hiding creating a new world within this one: Dreamworld is now bigger on the inside than the outside. I now form the Dream Wall, a dark, solid wall behind the Shadow Mist, which kills any living thing that touches it. There is one bypass: the Gates of Disbelief. They are guarded by the Unseelies I kept and the Assassin Generals of my army. If anyone dares enter, and succeeds somehow, they are constantly fatigued by the mists of Sleep which I have placed upon the land. When they fall asleep, they are beset by magical nightmares.

Luckily, all of my incorporeals are immune to sleep.:smallamused:

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:42 PM
Vyx And Orden
"VYX! Your hand, please, I can protect you! You must trust me, I intend to ward you. There is no time to explain and this is the safest way to help."

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:42 PM
this is a pley to all gods! stop Lukelyot from whatever he is doing to my body... if I die, Fun dies! nothing you do will give you pleasure anymore. No, not even seeing Wyvern fly. No, not even finding obscure knowledge in your Library. No, not even capturing new states! Fun would be gone!

Your body is my newest experiment... Say hello to my newest weapon, the zombie. Mindless, feels no pain, and one simple bite turns the victim into a zombie with the same curse. and no one knows their weakness but me.
Any god or other being who turns their swords against me because of the pleas of the seven colored one, my creation is released on the world. All will do best to think it over

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 04:43 PM
On the subject of war: I have spent my time in hiding creating a new world within this one: Dreamworld is now bigger on the inside than the outside. I now form the Dream Wall, a dark, solid wall behind the Shadow Mist, which kills any living thing that touches it. There is one bypass: the Gates of Disbelief. They are guarded by the Unseelies I kept and the Assassin Generals of my army. If anyone dares enter, and succeeds somehow, they are constantly fatigued by the mists of Sleep which I have placed upon the land. When they fall asleep, they are beset by magical nightmares.

Luckily, all of my incorporeals are immune to sleep.:smallamused:

as are undead...

The Rainbow Prince(ss)
I use my magic to scry up an Image of Lukelyot before he died, before he got jealous. I create an image in this gods liking, and entumb it in unbreakable crystal. this I place, smiling, grinning, even laughing aloud, in the eastern sky. the air is filled with its laughter, anywhere on the world. It always seams a few leages away, but when you move to the east, it never comes closer. Then I enter the fata morgana in my beautiful, crystalline body, and start courting with the Happy Lukelyot. If I see Lukelyot I start taunting him. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? Come and get it! we could have been so happy together! We could have had so mutch FUN. but you waged war on the gods and died. And now I court with the old you, the happy you! There IS a path here. give my back my body, and I'll show it to you, so you can distroy this twisted image of yourself!"

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 04:43 PM
Rono, tired of all these little alliances and wars, takes the earth and shakes it breifly. Not a terrible tremor, but enough that every creature on the face of the earth is suddenly aware of the god of earth's anger. And then he spoke to every god, calling them all to Rono's throne.

Those who come will find a titan standing at the peak of each mountain, guiding them toward a massive cavern in the side of the central mountain of Rono's Throne. Inside, there's an enormous cavern of polished earth and metals, gold ribbons sliding through granite, with gemstones peeking out through the surfaces. In the center of the room a massive chandelier hangs, dozens of glowing gems filling the room with light. Below it, a circular table, with enough seats for all the gods to sit. And at the head of it, Rono. His titans stand at the ready near the edges of the chamber, to serve the gods what they need.

Rono's voice rumbles out of his chest. "We gods need to speak. I have called you all here to hold a council of deities."

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:44 PM
"Orden, if this is some form of trickery..."

I discreetly summon five invisible Unseelie around us.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:45 PM
The Great Library
In the Great Library, Orden feels no shaking of the world below. Neither does his guest, Vyx, but he sees in the scrying pool, the world shakes. He then turns around. "Vyx! Now or never."

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:46 PM
I give Orden my hand.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:47 PM
What do you want, Earth Father? Ive no time for your games! And The prince(ss) is right Vyx....

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 04:48 PM
Orden
Orden carves a painful runic script throughout Vyx'es hand, up his arm, and behind his neck, eventually, over time, there is a pool of blood beneath them, Orden has carved painful but powerfully enchanted runes all over Vyx'es body. His body has been carved with different words of protection. "Gaurd, Protect, Hard, Abjure, Ward, Strong" over the body repetitively. "You will recover from these cuts and slashes over your body immediately."

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 04:48 PM
Omnissah god of alchemy and

OOC: if anyone says this isn't world building well it is, just in a different way, we are controlling the events, carving new places ect. ect. in a new world therefore it is a worldbuilding thread not an roleplaying, we're just being different

IC: my messenger arrives bearing a message of: I shall arrive in 2 days of travel, for I must travel the entire course of the world.

I create a halfling empire on the far side of the world, appearing to them as another Halfling (magic of iillusions doesn't just allow you to appear different), this empire grows to me a thriving theocracy built around alchemical concepts and worship their ancestors and undead as demi-gods. they exist far across oceans and barriers stopping all but truly sentient races to pass though (truly sentient does not include alligators).

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:50 PM
"Thank you Orden. You have been most useful."

With that I make my guards visible, with orders to retain until I return, and vanish to my second tower.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 04:51 PM
Orden
Orden carves a painful runic script throughout Vyx'es hand, up his arm, and behind his neck, eventually, over time, there is a pool of blood beneath them, Orden has carved painful but powerfully enchanted runes all over Vyx'es body. His body has been carved with different words of protection. "Gaurd, Protect, Hard, Abjure, Ward, Strong" over the body repetitively. "You will recover from these cuts and slashes over your body immediately."

Your interference is making me cross, Orden

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:53 PM
I am in my tower creating a new form of magic, a mixture of runes, Incarnum, illusions, gem magic, and the magic I have given my clerics and assassins - I am creating Shadow Pacts!

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 04:53 PM
Solzn remembers the exchange of gifts between himself and Rono, and he knows his children dwell in the foot-mountains of his throne. He mounts Halagdroz and rides to the throne of Rono to see what it is he wants.

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 04:55 PM
(Good lord. I leave for an hour and a half and suddenly we're at war? XD)

Emerit returns from a trip to the World and is horrified to find the gods gearing up for war.

Orden's scrying pool spontaneously freezes over, and Emerit steps through.

"Wow, finding this place was hard... Anyway, you and your pet owls seem to be the most level-headed of us. I would like to request your help in quelling the coming war."

On the topic of stuff that might be useful to know if we do end up having an all-our war: Emerit doesn't like fighting, but that doesn't mean she can't fight. At the very least, she could be very nasty to the Citadel if necessary and the gators probably don't want an all-out war against an ice god. Good thing she's trying to be peaceful, eh?

Name: Emerit
Portfolio: Civilization, cold weather, ice, order
Domains: Cold, travel, weather, law
Alignment: Lawful orange (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BlueAndOrangeMorality)
Notable Creations: Most of the inclement weather, the massive ice sheets floating across the world, spirits of cold, a bunch of weird nice weather
Relations: Sister and enemy of Solzn

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 04:57 PM
I return to my tower.

"Orden. The scroll I hand to you is a magical copy of my latest workings - Shadow Pacts. They shall allow your servants to bind my priest-spirits for use of magic and infiltration. I feel they will be most... useful."

I hand him the scroll.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:00 PM
Emerelda/Others
"Thank you Vyx". . .
"Emerelda, yeah, I don't see a way we can prevent these wars."
"I'm a little confused as to why those strange gods don't let the rest of us be. We have as much power as they do."

Alexkubel
2013-07-17, 05:02 PM
Omnissah god of alchemy and progress of science

I arrive at your throne in my true form a alchemical golem like being of glass like but flexible skin over a layer of alchemical metal, the metal being semi translucent show mechanisms that are my organs suspended in liquid. I wear fully black suit made of some alchemical cloth and a bowler hat.

speaking to lukelyot

Greeting, I have the knowledge of each alchemical rescore, their designs and their codes.

The Halfling empire does not care for the god of the earth and makes a point of shooting the floating ice down over the sea, they reap the earths resources with careless abandon, worshipping the Omnissah as if he/she/it was responsible for such resources.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 05:04 PM
Rainbow Prince(ss)

I leave an Image of myself in the crystal with Lukelyot, and go the the Stone Gods throneroom (in my crystalline form.

What is your bidding, Rono (bold doesn't seam to fit)

What is your bidding, Oh great Rono (I wont do this every time ;P)

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 05:04 PM
(OOC: leaving for an hour or so.. I swear if this thread doubles in size and hf the gods are locked up in other planes..)

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:05 PM

I arrive at your throne in my true form a alchemical golem like being of glass like but flexible skin over a layer of alchemical metal, the metal being semi translucent show mechanisms that are my organs suspended in liquid. I wear fully black suit made of some alchemical cloth and a bowler hat.

speaking to lukelyot

Greeting, I have the knowledge of each alchemical rescore, their designs and their codes.

The Halfling empire does not care for the god of the earth and makes a point of shooting the floating ice down over the sea, they reap the earths resources with careless abandon, worshipping the Omnissah as if he/she/it was responsible for such resources.

And what is your relationship with Rono? He seems to be a thorn in my side right now....

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:07 PM
After my conversation with Omidissah is concluded, i go to Rono's throne room.

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 05:09 PM
Emerit/Orden
"I'm sure there's some way to stop it, or at least to limit the damages. You are the god of knowledge... There must be something I can do!"

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 05:10 PM
Rono reaches out once more, sending another tremor to the lands of those gods who ignored the first summons, and a warning along with it this time.
"Ignore my call at your own risk. I wish only for peace. But I can get it by removing those who refuse it."

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 05:10 PM
When the accord with Orden ends, I dispel him from my courts. I then set to work on creating a new race to serve as warlords for my Dreamfolk. They shall be as serpents in humanoid form, covered in black scales, and with wings of a black dragon. They shall breathe acid, and be immune to sleep. And, using the magics, I have aquired, I shall take some gems, inscribe them with runes, etc., to create physical bodies for them.

And they shall be called Dreamstalkers.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:11 PM
Orden/Emerit
"Well, we'd have to have the attention of the God of Worlds for this. . . For now, Rono needs us. Please come with me to Rono, he must think we are ignoring him by now."

Just then even the library starts to shake just enough for Orden to notice.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 05:12 PM
To Emerit, Orden, Vyx,
"come on, go to Rono! He won't start talking 'till everyone is here, and I want to know what he has to say. he was talking about a Council of gods, something that should attrack all of you!"

P.S. Vyx, what is Shadowbinding magic? is it from some sourcebook I'm unaware of, or just something you made up?

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 05:13 PM
I go to see Earth Father, with three disguised Dreamstalkers with me (they look like owlfolk).:smallamused:

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 05:15 PM
Emeret turns into a cloud of ice shards and returns through the frozen scrying pool, then swiftly flies to Rono's sanctum.

EDIT: Wow, I apparently can't seem to pick a spelling for my god's name. I'm gonna go with "Emeret"

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 05:15 PM
By the way, I made up Shadow Pacts in character and out of character.:smallcool:

They are my own creation.

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 05:16 PM
Gator: I already named my prophetic dynasty the Wyvernhands, so lets assume you got the name from them...

Emerelda/Others
"Thank you Vyx". . .
"Emerelda, yeah, I don't see a way we can prevent these wars."
"I'm a little confused as to why those strange gods don't let the rest of us be. We have as much power as they do."

I'm assuming you are not talking about me. I'm to savage to think in terms of "war". My most "civilizated" creation was by accident and I dont even guide them. All I care is that my beasts keep savage.

BTW: Who is waging war? the dead god and solzyn against everyone?

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:17 PM
Orden And Rono
Orden turns around, picks up his staff, carved with runes all through it, and enters Rono's presence immediately. "Rono. Never try to shake my library again, not even if someone has emasculated you. I don't want to have to say this again."

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:18 PM
OOC, Thunderfist, how did you change your avatar? ive been trying to find a way to do this but cant...

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:19 PM
OOC, Thunderfist, how did you change your avatar? ive been trying to find a way to do this but cant...

((Depends. I went to Image shack to help change mine))

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 05:20 PM
This is the war as I understand it:

My side: Me, Orden (kind of), Rainbow Princess, Gator, Yuroth.

Other Side: Solzn, Death GodOrden (kind of).

Neutral: Rono, The God of Other Worlds, Orden (kind of), and the rest.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:21 PM
My name is Lukelyot, btw:smallwink:

Thunderfist12
2013-07-17, 05:22 PM
OOC: Yo, blelliot. It's on the User CP link, under Edit Options. All the way down.

IC: Greetings, Earth Father. Why have you summoned me?

Tovec
2013-07-17, 05:22 PM
Escorted by the Titan Granite and the Golem Arsenthor, a teenager from Citadel arrives at the meeting of the gods. He bows before the titan (that will escort him in) and says:

"My god Meadus sends his best, but is unable attend. I will be his conduit."

He then enters the mountain and meets the other gods. Without waiting for the teen to return, both Arsenthor and Granite begin traveling back to Citadel.

EDIT: Granite, not Iron, is the Titan of Citadel (corrected)

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:23 PM
OOC: Yo, blelliot. It's on the User CP link, under Edit Options. All the way down.

OOC :Danke Schoen!
IC: SPEAK!! you miserable pile of dirt! My patience grows thin...

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 05:25 PM
The earthshake create tsunamis and spread alligators to new spots. Gator is pleased. He travel to the earth god's summoning place (forgot the name). The shape he used to travel he later transform in another kind of alligattor. The bulette. A burrowing alligator with a incredible hard carapace.

"What do you want, Earth god!?"

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 05:28 PM
I'm pretty sure there's already a serpent god

Ravian
2013-07-17, 05:29 PM
((sorry me and Koala are brothers, I forgot to log out when I posted that))

Dzhyu peers through the sands of time before perceiving an interesting event, Rono's council of deities intrigues the lord of eternity but to act directly would sacrifice the observation of so much. In an internal compromise he shapes the naga to act as his emissaries in history. The first among these he names Oroborus, or eternal one, to serve as his avatar. Dzyhyu sends forth his chosen representative to meet at Rono's council of gods.

Tovec
2013-07-17, 05:29 PM
I'm pretty sure there's already a serpent god
My notes say there is. The one from the sand who created the Yuan-Ti.

EDIT:

((sorry me and Koala are brothers, I forgot to log out when I posted that))
Yep, that' the chap.

I would certainly send these notes to Alexkubel if I could. I don't know how he?'d use them but they really helped me figure out who was who.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 05:34 PM
Rono, for this instance, takes the form of a huge elemental, eyes of gleaming emerald peering out from beneath a heavy brow of stone. As Orden arrives in a huff, he shakes his head. "I apologize for any damage or worry I may have caused, but I feel this is important."

With that, he turns to the assembled gods. "Fellow gods. I, for one, am fond of this world. It has nurtured us and our creations. But I see us turning against each other, using our powers against one-another. My siblings, this cannot happen. It is said that when elephants fight, it is the grass that suffers. If the gods entered into open war, the very world would be a casualty. Unbridled use of our powers would destroy all that we have created." He said.

"And as such, I propose an agreement. All present shall agree that there will be no war among the gods. If the contract is broken by an attack, all the other gods will be bound to move against the violator. That is not to say there shall be no violence on this plane, the mortal armies can war all they wish. Simply that no god shall directly attack another god, or influence his creations to attack another god directly. If there is an issue between gods, any one of us may convene the council to resolve it." Rono said, then looked across the table at each god in attendance. "That is my proposal."

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 05:36 PM
"And what, My dear God of Earth, do you propose to do about me missing me body?" I point at Lutelyok "It's not that I miss it that much, this new body is far better, but I can't let it remain in the hand of such a creature. Who knows what it wil do to it?"

Tovec
2013-07-17, 05:37 PM
As Rono forms, the teenager's eyes gloss over and a pale light surrounds him.

When Rono finishes, Meadus is the first second to speak up. "Seconded. I have long held that we should be at peace. That is why all are welcome in my city. That is also why I have not allowed my children to be used as war-mongerers in your endless squabbles. I will willingly aid what I can to support this proposed peace."

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:37 PM
Orden
"I will only agree on this if there is some form of redemption for violators. If everyone in this Pantheon is going to punish transgressors there must also be a cooperative effort to forgive those who work their selves back into place again."

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 05:38 PM
Emeret agrees with the peace between gods thing, and seconds Orden's thing.

(I have to go for a while so I hope the thread isn't massive by the time I get back)

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:43 PM
Lukelyot looks around the room in disdain. " What cares had you when i became what i am, Rono? You stood against me, as did most of you when all i wanted was to feel the love and admiration you all felt! Now my chosen people seek to wipe most of yours either out of existence, or into my church (evil smile). I want revenge for your happiness! What say you to that!? Give me my due, and I will recall my armies. Or my zombie will be released!

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:46 PM
Orden And Lukelyot
"Find a way out of vengeance. There are other ways to fulfill ones'self." Orden responded. "You can find a way of life even in undeath. If you would recall, I could not help you. I would have protected you from revenge if I could have, but out of revenge comes justice. What was done to you was partially out of revenge, but I could not save you from your justice. If you work to redeem your'self, you can find more than fulfillment and restoration, you would have found a power all it'self."

blelliot
2013-07-17, 05:50 PM
CONQUEST WILL BE MY REDEMPTION!!!!! I want an empire to worship me with love and respect and admiration, and if i have to tear this world apart to achieve that end, I will.
OOC, Lukelyot has now found the element of madness. He has officially gone bat doody crazy. Madness is now in his domain portfolio

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 05:55 PM
((We need a Sun god. I'm going to assume we already have a Sun though.))

Kender777
2013-07-17, 05:59 PM
I, Kendrous am the god of sticks, kender, shiney object, meaningless iteams, short term memory loss and Kender, have wandered in while searching for my loss pet (mr miggens).

''Were is mr miggens?"

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 06:05 PM
I, Kendrous am the god of sticks, kender, shiney object, meaningless iteams, short term memory loss and Kender, have wandered in while searching for my loss pet (mr miggens).

''Were is mr miggens?"

OOC: Eehm, I believe we stoped taking in gods by now, still open are Demigods, Prophets for other gods and some other stuff... sorry

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 06:06 PM
Let's just eat this mad fool. How can someone who has fought and lost expect that his threats are taken seriously? You are prey among gods, not predator.

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 06:08 PM
((We need a Sun god. I'm going to assume we already have a Sun though.))

maybe the rainbow lady? She’s already in opposite sides with the dead one anyway.

DMwithoutPC's
"good sugestion, I love the input,but then his body will reappear... again, and again, and again..."

blelliot
OOC: Gotta try and sleep for work tonight. hopefully the world is still around and i havent been deposed. This is fun. I hope i havent made anyone mad with my supervillain lol.
IC: TRY IT BEAST!

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 06:16 PM
Emeret: "If anything, there are always sanctions and imprisonment.

Lukelyot, if you try to fight the entirety of the gods, you will lose. Hard. And if you consistently revive and continue the fight (and die), we will have no choice but to seal you away.

As much as I support a peaceful resolution, there is no place for someone who wantonly aggresses against his fellows."

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 06:26 PM
"I could... create such a seal... I have some ideas on an inescapeble fortress anyhow, and with the help of all of you it would work. But it would be a last resort, because we can also never reach the prisoner again..." I look at Lutelyok. "But I am not a spitefull person. I don't care much what you do, wether you remain free or in captivation, but I want my body back, or an oath you won't do anything with it. If my body is returned to me, I won't go trough with any kind of vengeance."

OOC: this is my last post for today, good night!

blelliot
2013-07-17, 06:29 PM
Know this, Emeret, my children will plague the world until the worlds final breath. There is no getting rid of them. Especially ifwe agree to this contract.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 06:33 PM
Orden
"Um, Lukelyot. You were most unwise to unleash such a force on the world, and to threaten the world and it's makers directly. I can learn how they have came to be and how they were made, and how to unmake them. I am, of course, who I happen to be."

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 06:35 PM
Rono looks over the group and turns to each question in turn.
Turning to the Rainbow Princess. "The kidnapping of your body counts as an attack. I would argue that, as part of this agreement, the body must be returned to original condition and returned to you."
Turning to Orden. "I agree. I propose that after a transgression, the offender be sealed away for a period of time. If the transgressor expresses regret, they may be released, on a provisionary basis."
And finally, turning to Lukelyot. "What do you beleive is your due? None among us wish for any further conflict."

blelliot
2013-07-17, 06:47 PM
I want a portion of this world to reecognize me as the greatest god. They worshipp no others and will war with all other mortals. With that I will return that.... things body and not release my zombie plague. And I will honor your truce, earth father. But I expect the same in return. No attacks, abd I will not attack.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 06:48 PM
"It should be decided that you make your own nation then. Perhaps a place for those who have not only rejected us but have gone their own way and practiced evil and contempt for each other, who harbor ambition, greed, wrath and pride for their own selfish gain."

Tovec
2013-07-17, 06:54 PM
"How can we kill or imprison this one? This is the one we once tried to kill and who came back as the first undead."

Out of jealousy, I see what the other gods have, and decide to take it. I am stopped by the other gods, and I am destroyed, but rise from the grave! Now I am Lukelyot, the first undead and god of envy and undeath!! And I spread my plague upon the world! My children crave life! And will take it by force!
"He is not the only who would transgress our unified community. Others will. We need more than an option to solely fight them. We need another tool in our arsenal other than a hammer."

The light surrounding Meadus starts to fluctuate, flickering slightly.

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 06:54 PM
Gator: here are some worshipers worthy of Thy importance, dead god.

the crocodile god vomits tiny creatures only slightly larger than normal lizards. They walk on two legs and appear extremely weakened versions of the lizardfolk.

This way were created the kobols.

Gator: "However, if you do not show yourself worthy of them, they will return to worship me"

The crocodile god laughs with his insult to the dead god.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 06:58 PM
For a long moment, Rono thinks. Then he nods. "This is agreeable. There is a peninsula to the east of this place. You and all your subjects will be given safe passage, and I will flatten the land in your path. When you have relocated, I will sever the peninsula from the mainland. There, your people will be free to worship you as you desire." He replied. "Is this acceptable?"

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 07:03 PM
Orden
Inconspiciously gathering scores of kobolds who were scurrying around, Orden has a field day collecting specimens from Gator, as disgusting as they were. With that, he left as if the meeting was concluded. He arrived in his home plane, washed them and himself off, and began seeing if they could learn. He saw that they were not stupid, inconspicious folk. They could even be civilized. . .Over time they began to watch the library with the Owlfolk.

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 07:10 PM
Orden
Inconspiciously gathering scores of kobolds who were scurrying around, Orden has a field day collecting specimens from Gator, as disgusting as they were. With that, he left as if the meeting was concluded. He arrived in his home plane, washed them and himself off, and began seeing if they could learn. He saw that they were not stupid, inconspicious folk. They could even be civilized. . .Over time they began to watch the library with the Owlfolk.

off: Are you planning kenkos? Cause i vomit kobolds in underground so they could be like real kobolds :smallbiggrin:

- edit - You will try to civilize the creation of a savage god seconds after a peace offering reunion LOL

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 07:11 PM
off: Are you planning kenkos? Cause i vomit kobolds in underground so they could be like real kobolds :smallbiggrin:

OOC:
(What are Kenkos? :) ))

Edit-
OOC:
((Hey, he did it as an insult. lol. He also isn't stealing all of them))

vinihigino
2013-07-17, 07:13 PM
off: not sure if mocking my typo or really dont know :smallamused:

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/iw_kenku.jpg

blelliot
2013-07-17, 07:14 PM
All the while staring disdainfully at Rono, Lukelyot agrees. "All of you I hate wouyld do best to steer clear of my Isle of the Damned. All who are not welcome will be destroyed. This I vow. Here is your body as it once was, rainbow. Know that your happiness causes me rage still. I will promote my worshippers to maim and torture yours." And wiith that he dissapears in a wisp of black smoke.

Ravian
2013-07-17, 07:15 PM
((Kzhyu might take up the sun for its connotations to time-keeping. Sort of a Ra-like figure))

Oroborus, The Eternal One watches the proceedings with its master silently. Already they have witnessed a creation of a new race as well as a ceasefire in the direct conflict between deities. It speaks, sure that it's time to act on the turn of events is at hand.

"My master and my siblings propose a vigil be set on the envious one's domain. For the possibility of a resurgence of events. How say you, lord of the earth?"

Tovec
2013-07-17, 07:20 PM
Meadus

"Had we concluded? I need to know if we have an accord, if all agree, and what we do with those who trespass." The conduit of Meadus looks around and offers, "If we are set on constructing a cell, I will build it."

A rider, carrying a great tortoise green shield, approaches Kendrous. "Meadus sends his best Kender-God and says if you cannot locate your lost pet, that he will happily build you a substitute if you wish."

In Citadel* the forges blaze alight and the welders start forging giant chains and gears.

*OOC: Please note the lack of "the", Citadel is the name of the place it is not a/the citadel it simply IS Citadel. Just like it isn't "the New York".

OOC: With that I am off for the night, I think. Also, I think putting our names at the top of our posts is a great idea.

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 07:28 PM
Emeret

"The terms are acceptable. He is to have his island of the damned, and we will not allow him to assail the mainland?"

Tovec
2013-07-17, 07:31 PM
Meadus

"He says his enemies will not be tolerated, but what of my traders?"

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-17, 07:37 PM
"I find these terms acceptable"

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 07:44 PM
Rono

The Earth Father nodded. "I agree. I shall set a titan to watch the straight. The other gods are free to set what watchers they desire." He said, and gestured, the titan known as Flint turning silently to stride from the chamber. "I believe, with collaboration, we could create a cell that would allow us to imprison one of our number and seal their power away. But if we are to make such a thing, it would need to be something we could open again, to allow for rehabilitation of the offender." He added, nodding.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 07:44 PM
Lukelyot's herald appears. "My master has drawn up the contract. All who are not of his allies will be destroyed and assimilated into his forces. He will not step off of the island, however his followers may leave the island if they so wish. Also he will not be held responsible for his followers actions. Those are the terms of the contract. Now sign." After all the gods siggn, the herald hands a scroll over to Rono."my master gives this as his effort into the prison cell. The spell here will turn any god into a mortal while they are imprisoned in the cell. " then the herald is gone

Ravian
2013-07-17, 07:53 PM
Kzhyu

Oroborus nods and signs with Psionic markings.

To Rono he suggests "A prison of frozen time may well serve the purpose you are seeking lord of Earth, such feats are within the power of the serpents of eternity"

Tovec
2013-07-17, 08:02 PM
Meadus

"My forges are hard at work building the pieces of this jail. Where will we build it? Where can we trust? I suggest --"

With that Meadus' light flickers and is gone. The teenager conduit screams and collapses, unconscious.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 08:06 PM
Orden
"With my hidden beacons and crystals I will build it so we will always know where the prisoner is. I suggest we try to get this project along and out of our ways. We have important work to do." Orden spoke out of his now unfrozen scrying pool.

He released the Kobolds from his Library, now releasing various Kobold tribes and clans into the Ordenian Empire. Their lands grew to a much greater size. . . probably now dwarfing the other Empires in size due to having so many races. The Kobolds were now each experts and masters at their castes. The Smith caste, the Worker caste, the Warrior Caste and Scholar caste. As it turned out, of course the Scholar caste was smallest but it was also the most intelligent. Meanwhile, of course the more natural and savage Kobolds vomited from Gator's mouth wandered the wilderness and established tribes.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 08:14 PM
Rono

The Earth Father looks over the contract for a moment. "In return, no other god shall set foot on the island. If Lukelyot's minions directly attack a god, and it is determined that they acted under orders from Lukelyot, he will be considered in breach of the Great Law of Peace." he clarified to the herald before signing.

Forrestfire
2013-07-17, 08:54 PM
Emeret

"Then it is decided." she said, as she read and signed the contract.

"We should decide the exact design of the proposed cell at a later date. I will contribute a layer of ice, unmeltable except for my brother's flames. I propose the rest of us add such checks and balances to whatever we make to hold those of our number who transgress... It will keep us honest, and stop any one of us from seizing control."

And with a flurry of snow, she was gone.

[OOC: going to bed now. I probably won't be on until tomorrow afternoon]

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 09:05 PM
Rono

The god of earth looked over the group as they started to get restless. "Very well, if all are agreed, the Great Law of Peace is written." He said, and gestured to the wall behind his chair at the table. words spontaneously etched themselves, liquid silver bleeding up from the granite walls to fill in each letter before suddenly solidifying, marking it in clear, shining letters, marking the great law of peace forever on the wall.

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 09:24 PM
There is no point to a war if nothing is won at the end. Solzn agrees to the contract, and he contributes a mighty army to stand guard at the cell, unbeatable in physical combat, but vulnerable through their minds. It irks Solzn greatly to purposefully give soldiers flaws, but he does so in accordance to the treaty.

OOC: Titles of Solzn include The Tyrant Dragon, The Conquering Lion and The King of Kings and Kings-to-be. His symbols include a sword stabbed through a throne and a warrior's blood-spattered helmet wearing a crown. His favored weapon is the Bastard sword.

Edit: also, are we in agreement that all further contributors can only be demigods, Heros, monsters and prophets?

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 09:45 PM
There is no point to a war if nothing is won at the end. Solzn agrees to the contract, and he contributes a mighty army to stand guard at the cell, unbeatable in physical combat, but vulnerable through their minds. It irks Solzn greatly to purposefully give soldiers flaws, but he does so in accordance to the treaty.

OOC: Titles of Solzn include The Tyrant Dragon, The Conquering Lion and The King of Kings and Kings-to-be. His symbols include a sword stabbed through a throne and a warrior's blood-spattered helmet wearing a crown. His favored weapon is the Bastard sword.

Edit: also, are we in agreement that all further contributors can only be demigods, Heros, monsters and prophets?

((I think we can handle two more players, meaning gods. :D ))

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 09:55 PM
((I think we can handle two more players, meaning gods. :D ))

OOC: So a total of what? 13 plus the god of worlds? There's ten on the front page, but it doesn't include the psychic time-snake god or the world god.

Also, for more relations, I totally think the rainbow prince(ss) and the debauchery god should have some relations. And Omnissah and Orden.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 10:06 PM
OOC: So a total of what? 13 plus the god of worlds? There's ten on the front page, but it doesn't include the psychic time-snake god or the world god.

Also, for more relations, I totally think the rainbow prince(ss) and the debauchery god should have some relations. And Omnissah and Orden.

((Ah, I thought there were only 10 of us so far.. . 1 single more player then for an odd 15 and it should be fine. :D ))

Admiral Squish
2013-07-17, 10:19 PM
OOC: I don't think we've seen ozymandius for a bunch of pages, or Inuyasha for that matter. They might be gone, so we'd be down to 12 currently.

ArlEammon
2013-07-17, 10:21 PM
It should be noted, I'm treating Runes as language + staves + runic magic, as it has been treated in history, myth and folklore. Orden's not just a smart guy, he's a pointy hat wearing guy with a magic stick. :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

TheKoalaNxtDoor
2013-07-17, 10:36 PM
OOC: yeah, unless chaos god and debauchery god come and make their prescence known real soon, we can just forget about 'um.

blelliot
2013-07-17, 11:44 PM
Once I have all my worshippers, I will let Rono know to seperate my island. Once its sperated, I begin infusing the land with negative energy and vile magic. The living worshippers are turned into fiendish deformities of them selves. The undead, now mostly living on my island begin setting up their own fortresses( any mtg players: think either grixis or phyrexia). The plan is to make the Island of the Damned an irremovable tumor on the world, that way no creature can remove it with out destroying the rest of the world.
Solzn: your death knight and lich are complete. I propose an agreement, I will continue to provide undead troops for you, as long as you release the troops from your service when you are finished with them, leaving them to wander and spread more undeath. Agreed?

ArlEammon
2013-07-18, 12:23 AM
Orden
Orden began working in secret. What plan had Orden began to place into motion? Only he knew. Chanting could be heard every night in the upper tower of the Great Library. His strange runic chanting reverberated throughout the tower. People of every race and god began to listen to strange messages heard in their dreams, and sometimes waking visions. Mighty wizards and warriors heeded the messages, and an Order was formed, the Order of Whispers.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 12:54 AM
time to create an artifact for my high priests.
The Lifeslasher
This is a +5 consumptive unholy vicious scythe that is made to create undead. If the scythe is used to deliver the final blow to a living creature, the scythe uses an animate dread warrior spell on the creature. The dread warrior is under the control of the wielder until the creature is destroyed. The wielder also gains the ability to command undead as an evil cleric of level equal to the wielders HD.
OOC we should make a short entry about ourselves ala dieties and demigods, including maybe stats for ourselves and maybe stats for our greatset servents.

ArlEammon
2013-07-18, 12:55 AM
(( I don't know about stats for the deities, how on Earth could we calculate the power for God of Worlds or the intelligence and wisdom score for Orden?))

Alexkubel
2013-07-18, 01:09 AM
Omnissah god of alchemy and scientific progress

OOC:

OOC: Eehm, I believe we stoped taking in gods by now, still open are Demigods, Prophets for other gods and some other stuff... sorry

I think a few more should be fine

unexpected events stopped me keeping going

IC: I watch on as the plans are put in motion and then prepare other plans of my own, a great metal structure can be seen rising from the waters far off the coast, to decrease the chance of a new total war I send 5 ships of metal to ply the straits between the isle of the damned and the mainland these vessels ram those others who try to cross. I within the great metal structure prepare alchemical substances that will stop magics, sheets of nigh indestructible metal which I turn into the door and a single way lock, that can only be opened by keys that have been alchemically treated in certain ways, I give one key to each of the other gods

I create a new empire, the empire of Britannia who are a mix of many races, a monarchy that desires navel power and over seas territories above all else. many of their people are highly religious.

"Rono know this, I have other agendas, only from anarchy can Order arise."
with that a vanish leaving an inert golem where I stood.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 01:25 AM
Omnissah, I summon you for a palaver. Do you respond?

Alexkubel
2013-07-18, 02:31 AM

I send another herald saying that I cannot see you have I have other matters that must be done and they will take time

I send a herald to each of the other gods carrying the same message: I have much work still to do, but I have some pieces that can be used for the cell

I spot some of my priest calling for holy war, and decide to see how much damage they do, but do not give my personal assistance.

I leave a single map showing the location of the various caches of scrolls of alchemy and also a code breaking sheet both are incomplete, parts ripped off.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 03:05 AM
Very well, then I send my herald to Rono, telling him I wish to converse. At his earliest conveinience.

ArlEammon
2013-07-18, 03:23 AM
Ordenian Theme (Empire):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwtdCcviYl4

inuyasha
2013-07-18, 03:26 AM
A mighty dome of flesh and blood, forms over my swamp of protoplasm, like a mighty cocoon, I begin to work in secret...yes children...you shall awaken soon enough

Alexkubel
2013-07-18, 04:03 AM

I seeing an opportunity decide to make trolls that have only one desire, annoy people, they aren't aggressive par say but they will attack to annoy people and are also faster then normal trolls but are physically weaker.

feeling like experimenting I use a tendril of power to probe the edge of the plane finding a weak spot, I push. only to discover it's a vacuum, in tis vacuum I create a new plane, a plane of alchemy, an endless library of code scrolls, I decide to call the library the UCS (Ultimate Collection of Scrolls).

I decide to create a gnome empire that hates the Halfling empire, so they are racist against Halflings and white people, (yep black gnomes) and while there isn't active war, war is inevitable.

Admiral Squish
2013-07-18, 04:39 AM
Rono

When Rono receives the word, he pushes the peninsula away from the mainland, and raises both sides of the straight out of the water in perilous cliffs, the mainland's cliffs extending for many miles in either direction.

With this task complete, Rono decides there has been enough war and death in the world for a time, and he decides to create something. He shapes stone to once more create bodies of rock, but these ones he fills with water instead of diamond, to make them change and grow like the caves below. And thus he created the Garg, a new race to go out into the world.

When rono receives the herald, he agrees to the meeting, but by the terms of their agreement, neither can set foot where the other is. So he orders Flint, the titan that guards the channel, to cross it and speak upon his behalf with the god of the undead. And so he does, the hulking stone guardian crouching outside the undead god's cathedral to speak with him.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 04:55 AM
What is the meaning of all the others posting gguards to block the straight? This can be viewed as an attack. People should be allowed to come to my island if they so wish. Omnissahs ships prevent that. I wish to convene this godly court once again!

Forrestfire
2013-07-18, 05:07 AM
(( I don't know about stats for the deities, how on Earth could we calculate the power for God of Worlds or the intelligence and wisdom score for Orden?))

I'd assume that his intelligence score is "yes" and his wisdom score is "enough."

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-18, 05:31 AM
The Rainbow Prince(ss)

To the prison I contribute a strong illusion/ enchantment. The person inside the prison is doing what he loves most, unaware of being imprisoned, and so has no reason to want to escape.
But this is my last act of happiness, because then I get to see what Lukelyot has done to my body:

"Imagine if you will a body that has been sliced open repeatedly and then stitched up hastily. The eyes are glassed over. It appears that experiments have been done on the body's internal organs. The flesh appears somewhat desiccated. The teeth filed to points." quote Blelliot in what happened to my body.

As I watch the ruins of my previous body, I can think of nothing fun about it. And because this contradicts my very nature, I decide to leave all the guarding over fun in the word to Arxor, The god of Debauchery. My task will be to protect others from the horrors that befell me. I take my godly Essence form the mangled form in front of my, and place it in the new body of gems I inhabit. This now truly becomes my body. I use the building blocks of my body to create a race whose task it is to protect mortals from the horrors of this world. They inherit both my knack for the magics of the world, as the knack for Divine magic, being created from the body of a god. The first Couatl are born.

A number of my gnome followers have gone to live underground, in one of the great vaults opened by Rono. They went here in search for gems to use for their potent gem magic, and to flee the dangers of the surface world. (Particularly the dragons, who want their gems for their treasure-beds) these become the first Svirfneblin. I love the Daylight gnomes and the Tunnel gnomes equally, and grant them my protection. At the Top of the vault which leads to were the Snirvneblin live, I built a city, guarded by seven towers. Each tower has a Gem at the top, which emits a radius of light and protection. Daylight gnomes come to live and work and practice magic here.

EDIT: and I am gone for the day... please don´t destroy the universe without me! I mean, The Rainbow Prince(ss) withdraws herself in the Sidhe Grove, to rebuild it. (BTW can we agree the Sidhe Grove is now a Demiplane with connections to both the Material plane and the Dreamlands? Through there dreams people can get into the land of the fey, and vice versa... oh in my absence the Fey have split themselves in 6 courts: Summer, Winter, Day, Night, Seelie, Unseelie (to Vyx, some of your unseelie specters felt a connection with the fey in wich image they were created and whent to live in the Sidhe Grove)

Alexkubel
2013-07-18, 05:45 AM

I upon seeing the body of The Rainbow Princess decide I must do something and begin work on a revitalising potion, the progress is slow, but it works. upon exposure the body is rapidly healed, if exposed for too long it can have some side effects including hunger and drunkenness.

I see a group of Leojin who seek to plunge their empire into civil war so they may rise to power and grant them one scroll, a translated scroll allowing them to use it to cause total anarchy so a new order may arise.

A group of Britannia merchantmen with a navy escort heading south cross though the straits upon sights the warships engage the navy escort but leave the merchantmen alone who head to the Leojin's empire.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 07:10 AM
Once I hear the rainbow diety has abandoned her domain of fun, I begin sending her simulacrums of her mutilated body. I'm beginning to have fun now:smallamused:

Thunderfist12
2013-07-18, 07:11 AM
After a long slumber, Vyxauntralus has returned to the world of mortals. He works in secret to create a mount for his Dreamstalkers, from the same substance they were created from.

They shall be as stallions, black as pitch with manes of flame.

And they shall be called Nightmares.

I immediately train my calvary unit, and I create true nightmares, sending horrible dreams of my own conquest to Solzn whenever he slumbers...

...And I summon Orden on the topic of prophecy.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-18, 07:16 AM
By the way, Kendrous was my brother's attempt at humor. Ignore it ever existed until further posts by him...

Forrestfire
2013-07-18, 07:20 AM
Emeret

Ruminating on the current happenings, Emeret decides that she needs more than the few creations she has, so as to keep pace with the other deities. She eventually decides to subvert her brother's designs for her own ends, and creates great dragons of ice and snow, infusing them with magic and setting them loose to guide and defend civilization as necessary, and to hunt Solzn's own creations dragons if they see fit to. The first Ice Assassins are born.

Thunderfist12
2013-07-18, 07:42 AM
Since I haven't seen many other posts today, I'll make up for lost time, which I spent sleeping.

That explanation went surprisingly well with my character's domain.

Anyways, I spend time in secret observing the creations of the other gods. I see that they not only have servants, but prophets, dragons, and things I don't have. And so I create the Shadow of Shadows, the Bringer of Darkness, Morger! He is an incorporeal, human-like form in full-body black mail, mounted upon a new mockery of creation, the Shadow Dragon (see the Draconomicon)! Morger will proceed to come into your dreams and eat your children, Solzn...

But the dream is going to nightmare. So, in an attempt to balance the dream, I create the Starkin, by taking a star from the heavens and infusing it with rune magic and Incarnum. They look like white fire in humanoid form, with the wings of an eagle, shining radiantly to bring pleasant dreams (and eventually prophecy) to dreamers who have my favor. But beware those who displease me...

Or Morger will come in your dreams and eat your children.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 07:50 AM
Emeret, my herald arrives in your realm. "My master asks: why would you creating killers of Solzn's creations? How is this different from what I do?

blelliot
2013-07-18, 07:57 AM
The time has arrived for my attempt at actual life. I create a number of races so vile, so reprehensible, they bear my mark on all their flesh. Behold the ogres, orcs, and goblins! Y attempt at life is also a plague on the world.

Forrestfire
2013-07-18, 07:58 AM
(whoops, didn't see your post before I edited it, had to get up before submitting)

Emeret

"It's less of them being designed to kill his creations... I just hate him and what he stands for. I've given no orders for them to go out of their way to kill his creatures, but if my dragons desire to fight, then I will allow them to fight."

Thunderfist12
2013-07-18, 08:08 AM
So, I've just realized: the original world we're adding to has humans. And nobody has used them yet. I send a dream to their leader using my servant, Morger. He tells him to rally his men and bring them to the Gates of Disbelief, which he will be led to by a dream. There they will be taken inside, and I will give them the dead portion of the Sidhe Forest I am governing, making them the guardians. I train them for battle by sending shadow dragon wyrmlings disguised as wolves. This limits population growth so they stay loyal, and trains them for combat - as well as keeping my dragons well fed.

When they are settled, I take a leader for each ally: Orden, The Rainbow Princess, Gator, and The God of Other Worlds (as an offer of alliance), and mount the leaders on shadow dragons, sending them to their receivers as generals and guards. I send my new prophet, Alrius Wyvernhand (who assassinated his father for the position) to send a message of this gift to you, my allies.

mystic1110
2013-07-18, 08:21 AM
Alrius Wyvernhand travels to the stratosphere of the world, but cannot make out the shape of the God of the worlds Beyond the worlds, for he is to vast. The Sky is his iris., the night sky his closed lids. Then warmth and fire. Each Star lord has a rank, in order; Esquire, Knight, Baronet, Baron, Viscount, Earl, Count, Marquess, Viceroy, Prince, Elector, Duke, Archduke, Grandduke, and Black King. The Star Lord of this particular solar sytem was paricularly favored - after all this was the solar galaxy in which the God of the Worlds beyond the world slept occasionally. It was a great honor. As such he counted as a Viscount despite his star size. The Star lord reached out with a hand that can burn away planets, but somehow impossibly snatched Alrius Wyvernhand up and asked him what he wanted. . .

OOC: I thought the dream lands where in a forest on the planet not there own plane. . .

Thunderfist12
2013-07-18, 08:32 AM
The Dreamworld is a forest. It was just heavily enchanted and expanded on the inside, so you could walk 500 miles outside the mist or 5,000 inside and it would cover the same material world distance. In other words, it's so heavily tampered with that it is a world within the world.

And by the way, my servant has no need to breathe. He's incorporeal.

mystic1110
2013-07-18, 08:37 AM
Cool - edited. . . Your servant is now talking with the sun.

vinihigino
2013-07-18, 09:03 AM
Gator

What is this blasphemy? Mortals trespassing the ocean inside hollow trees!? I’m furious! Is enough that I have this rotten island inside my waters. This so called navigator’s will have to pay tributes if they want safe travel. I demand sacrifices.

The sea now is even more rough. Giant waves, strong streams and swirls are now frequent.

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-18, 09:44 AM
The Rainbow Prince(ss)

OOC: I thought the dream lands where in a forest on the planet not there own plane. . .

The Dreamworld is a forest. It was just heavily enchanted and expanded on the inside, so you could walk 500 miles outside the mist or 5,000 inside and it would cover the same material world distance. In other words, it's so heavily tampered with that it is a world within the world.

oh, I thought the Dreamlands were a seperate plane, and the mists were just a synoniem for the Ethereal plane... if not, than Sidhe Grove isn't a Demiplane either.

... and I will give them the dead portion of the Sidhe Forest I am governing...

OOC: Who said you are governing the Sidhe Grove? :smallconfused: I just relocated my lands to be inside these mists of yours, I did not give Vyx the rights to claim these lands... I míght have given it to Vyx, but now you just claimed it as your own... Rainbow Prince(ss) is not pleased.:smallannoyed:

IC: I smile as I see Lukelyot creating living creatures, for these have emotions, and emotions can be influenced. I set to "corrupt" these three races so their alignment changes to good and they stop trusting there Dead God master. This works best with Goblins, and a fairly large amount flees from the Greenskin hordes. They settle in the mountains surrounding Rono's Throne, and to help them survive, I grant them an overabundant talent for magic. The first Goblin University is created, and the Goblins start to worship Orden as well as myself. These Goblins Universities quickly cover the entire western slope of the Mountain range, and proposes their High-Chancellor offers an Alliance with the Leojin Empire.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 10:02 AM
The Rainbow Prince(ss)

IC: I smile as I see Lukelyot creating living creatures, for these have emotions, and emotions can be influenced. I set to "corrupt" these three races so their alignment changes to good and they stop trusting there Dead God master. This works best with Goblins, and a fairly large amount flees from the Greenskin hordes. They settle in the mountains surrounding Rono's Throne, and to help them survive, I grant them an overabundant talent for magic. The first Goblin University is created, and the Goblins start to worship Orden as well as myself. These Goblins Universities quickly cover the entire western slope of the Mountain range, and proposes their High-Chancellor offers an Alliance with the Leojin Empire.these living creatures never left my island. I never put them on the main continent(s). My influence holds strong. Here have another mutilated simulacrum of your original body

OzymandiasX
2013-07-18, 10:06 AM
The Rainbow Prince(ss)

As I watch the ruins of my previous body, I can think of nothing fun about it. And because this contradicts my very nature, I decide to leave all the guarding over fun in the word to Arxor, The god of Debauchery. My task will be to protect others from the horrors that befell me.
I, Arxor, in mourning of the destruction of my sister, the Rainbow Princess, throw a huge memorial festival that spreads across every land and every kingdom. The world will be a dimmer place without her. The festival lasts for seven days and seven nights. All are invited. d4% of your followers convert during the festivities.

This week becomes an annual celebration and is considered the holiest of weeks among my followers. It is a reminder of mortality and the importance of living for the moment.

Although she has taken a new form in her self-reincarnation, the Rainbow Princess will never be the same. A piece of her soul is missing. Several centuries pass and one of my high priests finds, he believes, a means to restore her original body and repair the scar on her soul. He leads a group of intrepid adventurers on a series of quests to gather the components and seek permission to perform this ritual... (I'm not sure whether it actually works or not)

blelliot
2013-07-18, 10:13 AM
My vampire high priestess will not allow this while she still walks the earth. She gathers mmy troops and attemts a plot to stop your adventurers.

vinihigino
2013-07-18, 10:32 AM
OFF

when did "community world building" changed into

"I'm stronger than you!" "no! I'm stronger"

"I kill you!" "No! I kill you first!"

Can you guys please return to world building?

DMwithoutPC's
2013-07-18, 10:34 AM
I tell Arxor that it's fine, I do not need my old body any more. I am no longer that person. The Rainbow Prince(ss) as she/he was is no longer. I now care more for protection and magic then fun and laughter. "But, brother, I know that feast, fun and laughter are save in your hands. You never had the same recklessness I had, so no-one will be able to destroy you. Keep happiness save for me, will you"

these living creatures never left my island. I never put them on the main continent(s). My influence holds strong. Here have another mutilated simulacrum of your original body

In that case, I create a race which physically looks alot like Goblins, but they have indigo skin instead of green. I call these Night Goblins, or Nightlings, because of their dark skin, and the rest of my previous post still holds true.

Also I gather op the Silumacri of myself, and use my magic to heal their wounds and give them minds. I give them manycoloured wings and call them my angels. I sent Lukelyot the Gem in which is former selve is entombed, along with a message that says. "because you keep sending me images of what I no longer am, I thought I'd reciprocate in kind. Enjoy whatching what could have been." anywho, anytime the giant gem is damaged, it teleports back to me. I repair it and sent it back, along with the question to "please be carefull"

OzymandiasX
2013-07-18, 10:34 AM
My vampire high priestess will not allow this while she still walks the earth. She gathers mmy troops and attemts a plot to stop your adventurers.
Well... fudge! And your silly vampire probably isn't really susceptible to temptations of the flesh. (The normal kind, I mean, not blood!) I guess my dudes will just have to return home to visit take care of their harems and drink themselves into a stupor. :(

Looks like the Rainbow Princess will be keeping her heart of stone...

I have a drink.

blelliot
2013-07-18, 10:39 AM
Gator, I wish to speak with you when you're not busy eating. I have a proposition for you.