PDA

View Full Version : high int/con needed

Virdish
2013-07-22, 12:55 PM
Ok so I am finishing up a character that is highly int focused and needs con as well. I currently have a +5 inherent bonus to every ability score from reality revision chains. I have +6 enhancement bonus from items. What I need now is a source of a insight, morale, luck, and profane or sacred to each. Any other bonuses I could apply would be helpful. I thought about going venerable but can't take the -6 to con as that will massively hurt my incarnate side.

Barsoom
2013-07-22, 01:01 PM
If cheese is okay, abuse Polymorph Any Object . Is there any problem it can't solve?

Virdish
2013-07-22, 01:12 PM
I was trying to avoid PAO cheese since I had already abused wish-fusion to permanency it.

Verditude
2013-07-22, 02:32 PM
Can you be a dragonwrought kobold? No aging penalties.

BowStreetRunner
2013-07-22, 02:40 PM
Can you be a dragonwrought kobold? No aging penalties.

Timeless Body accomplishes the same thing if you get it early.

Virdish
2013-07-22, 03:01 PM

And how to do that without 5 or .ore levels

herrhauptmann
2013-07-22, 04:33 PM
Luckblade with 0 wishes should be about 14k (22060 minus cost of +2 shortsword). Technically any weapon can be aluckblade, not just a shortsword.
edit: Incomplete
That should be a good source of luck bonuses, with a free reroll.

Is this a gestalt build? Do you have any levels free? Or are you just looking for races/items?

Virdish
2013-07-22, 04:40 PM
It is a gestalt build but without adding another fusion target I really don't have too many levels open. Current build is.

Psion5/Soul Manifester10/Constructor4//Incarnate5/Factotum8/Cloistered Cleric1/Anarchic Initiate1/Incarnate+4

Fusion target is

StP Erudite 18/Mindbender 1

Andion Isurand
2013-07-22, 05:04 PM
You could get the Silthilar graft from Lords of Madness for +2 con.

Immabozo
2013-07-22, 05:16 PM

Is it possible to wish for timeless body?

Virdish
2013-07-22, 05:19 PM
I'd have to ask the DM. I don't know how he'll feel about it though. He is allowing when it comes to raw but not so when it comes to sneaking around rules.

as for the silthilar bones. I like the bonus (who doesn't like untyped bonuses) but at 110,000 it's a little steep. IF I can fit it in I might.

Karnith
2013-07-22, 05:20 PM
Is it possible to wish for timeless body?
You can certainly wish for it (you can wish for anything, after all), but it's not a safe wish by RAW, meaning that the DM is likely to do something to make the wish backfire or just say no.

Immabozo
2013-07-22, 05:46 PM
You can certainly wish for it (you can wish for anything, after all), but it's not a safe wish by RAW, meaning that the DM is likely to do something to make the wish backfire or just say no.

Good point. Maybe permanently removed from the stream of time?

What about wishing for the timeless body class feature to be added to your next class level? That could work.

mregecko
2013-07-22, 06:09 PM
Good point. Maybe permanently removed from the stream of time?

What about wishing for the timeless body class feature to be added to your next class level? That could work.

If I were the DM, I'd just make you into a Monk if you wished for that :-P