PDA

View Full Version : Sactified One Abilities?

Diarmuid
2013-07-22, 03:54 PM
One of my RL games was recently converted to 3.5 and sort of rebooted, but the DM asked us to port over our high level characters to serve as NPC's for the new game.

One of my characters from the game was a originally a 2nd edition Cleric/Fighter of a God that was created in an earlier incarnation of the same game where a PC was elevated to godhood. The new God's portfolio is "Elven Racial Defense" and there was a 2nd edition "Kit" that was created to include bonuses for defending elves and elven homelands as well as some built in tricks for fighting drow and undead specifically.

The character in question ended up fairly high in the clergy's ranks so in the new version of the character, I wanted to use the Sanctified One PrC to help represent that. Unfortunately I'm coming up with a major lack of creativity trying to figure out what some appropriate Sanctified One abilities for this God might be.

I'm either coming up with stuff that seems far too pale in comparison to the listed stuff, or things that seem mechanically equivalent but not terribly fluff relevant.

The clergy does have a somewhat melee slant, but that was a lot easier done in 2nd edition when cleric could pick up things like weapon specialization (if you were using the Skills and Powers options, which we did).

TL:DR - Looking for some help with Sancitified One PrC abilities for Elven God of "Elven Racial Defense". Domains include: War, Elf, Protection, Liberation, Good. God also has a slant towards anti-Drow and anti-Undead.