PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Needed: Ways to Maximize/Optimize a Created Construct

Phelix-Mu
2013-07-22, 04:33 PM
Pretty much the title is what I'm looking for. Specifically, an effect to maximize HP or increase individual stats without changing the type from constuct. Any links or pertinent advice on constructs are also welcome.

Sith_Happens
2013-07-22, 06:06 PM
Did someone say "Mecha Go-Bunnies (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282178)?"

Phelix-Mu
2013-07-22, 09:13 PM
I actually read that thread as it was being written. Crazy awesome idea, and my shaper who is making stuff is epic level...this would definitely be possible. However, I want to avoid giving my DM any heart attacks. We are fighting Tharizdun/Cthulu and his gun-toting zombie/demon minions across the multiverse, so mecha go-bunnies are just about par for the course. However, I already am working with the highest op at the table, so I don't need that particular grade of overkill.

I seem to remember the OP of that thread posting somewhere else about efficient construct creation, so I may have to trawl for links and such in that thread. Thanks for the link, I probably missed some of the end posts, as the whole discussion kind of went the "how big is infinity/maximum density of go-bunnies" direction, and got awfully theoretical.