PDA

View Full Version : [Pathfinder] Scion of Humanity

EvilPig
2013-07-23, 02:29 AM
The aasimar's racial trait Scion of Humanity say:

"Some aasimars' heavenly ancestry is extremely distant. An aasimar with this racial trait counts as an outsider (native) and a humanoid (human) for any effect related to race, including feat prerequisites and spells that affect humanoids. She can pass for human without using the Disguise skill. This racial trait replaces the Celestial language and alters the native subtype."

What mean the part i bolded? She always "hide" her real race and always can pass for human? She can choose to hide or show her aasimar lineage?

I am a bit confused at the moment about this.

Thanks in advice for any info!

NamelessNPC
2013-07-23, 03:01 AM
I'd say people assume she's human unless told otherwise

Feralventas
2013-07-23, 03:04 AM
Most planetouched individuals have some kind of physiological sign of their heritage depending on what kind of ancestor they have; strange colored eyes, metalic hair colors, animal/plant features, feint halo, etc.

The Scion of Humanity trait instead allows them to inherit the abilities of an aasimar without picking up on the physical features; they look human in all visual respects, don't smell like roses or angel-food cake or anything, but they've still got those angelic bonuses.

TheTick
2013-07-23, 06:55 AM
My next Aasamir is definitely going to smell like Angel Food Cake.