PDA

View Full Version : Heaven's Exiles (Mercenary Guild)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Gemini
2006-12-11, 06:46 PM
Heaven's Exiles

This guild is located on the boondocks of the town (Outskirts). It is on an old, secluded hilltop inside run-down church (No deity). There is a hole in the roof, but all of the chairs and the altar are in pretty good condition. The doors are lined in gold, but they are worn a little. There is a secret cellar behind the altar that only guild members know about. An old organ sits in the back. The church is about 60ft. tall and the spire is about 70ft. tall. Behind the altar is a hatch that leads to the guild meeting room. The meeting room has a round table with chairs lined up around it. The weapons and equipment room is to the left, the lounge is on the right, and the main hallway is straight ahead. Inside of the main hallway the library is on the first right, the Guild master's office is at the end of the hallway. The infirmirary is the second right. The training room is the first left. The realm portal is the second left. The prison is on the third right. The guild is immune to damage.

The requirements:

Must have been exiled by deity or any other form of society
Must have no home or familyCurrent Members & Postitions:
Gemini: Guild Master
Dougal: Second Hand
Cathridir: Scout
Gregor: Scout
Randall: Mercenary
Argenteus: Mercenary
Romulus: Mercenary
Mourn: Mercenary
Cable: Mercenary

Rules:
Cannot worship a deity
Cannot strike another Guild member
Cannot quit a job unless granted permission by Guild Master
Put the guild before other needs
Do not disgrace the Guild Master
Cannot join any other guilds
Cannot have any sort of love affair inside of the guild

-Judgement will be passed by Guild Master depending on situation-

*If any of these rules are broken, member will result with a warning. If it continues, their membership will be revoked*

Infirmirary:
There are magical beds in the infirmirary that can instantly heal any wound, but cannot resurrect the dead.

Bed 1: Nobody
Bed 2: Nobody
Bed 3: Nobody
Bed 4: Nobody

Prison Cells:
There are prison cells in the guild. These are unbreakable and there is a constant anti-magic field inside all of the cells. Nobody can teleport inside or outside of the cells.

Magic Field:
There is always a magical field that dosen't allow acess to the guild exept for members. This field cannot be disabled, as it was created by Gemini himself. There are few exeptions to people Gemini allows.

Current Jobs:

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 06:43 AM
Cain wanders in, his black, leathery wings folding to allow him through the door. "I was shunned by my tribe and believe i could be of service" he says, Requiem and Fugue glinting in the light.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 01:48 PM
Some ways away, Aesa appears, looking at the newly created guild. After thinking quietly to herself, she heads up and inside. This might be a way to keep us both amused. Zchiz cackles. Yes, Zchiz likes this. Will madness join?

Gemini
2006-12-12, 02:32 PM
Gemini jumps down from the altar. "Yes, you may join Cain. I will appoint you as my right hand. We are just starting, but I'm sure we will do fine." Gemini leads Cain into the secret cellar, and welcomes him into the guild. gemini walks back up stairs and looks at Zchiz and Asea. "Greetings, would you like to join as well?"

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 02:33 PM
Aesa thinks it over. I am afraid I cannot be sure I complete all the requirements. Zchiz, the intelligent axe, cackles madly from her belt.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 02:37 PM
"Being that we are short on people right now, that is not all nessicary. You are welcome if you want."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 02:40 PM
What tasks do you have in mind for you members? Or will they come as people request aid? Aesa runs her thumb down Zchiz's sharp, jagged edge. Death, yes? Zchiz and madness are eager for war.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 02:42 PM
"Well, People will come to us for jobs. Then my secretary will assign members to those jobs. On the ocassion, I might ask members to scout the town for me and do other tasks."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 02:44 PM
Just how strict are you about obeying town laws? Aesa takes her hand away from Zchiz and stretches her black feathered wings.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 02:50 PM
"My policy on laws are simply this: you can do whatever you please in the town, just remember that there will be consequences. The guild is in no way responsible for your actions. If you violate the laws within the guild, certain measures will be taken into account. I am not too strict on the laws though. I, have broken the laws and have been imprisoned so I know what it is like."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 02:59 PM
Aesa smiles widely. Then I think I will join. Assuming that I am accorded an appropriate position for my skills, of course. She raises an eyebrow and watches him cooly.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:14 PM
Gemini smirks, then leads Asea behind the altar, into the secret room. "This is where we can hold meetings, amongst other things. I think you might be good as our secretary." Gemini leads Asea to the desk in the back. "We don't have any current jobs right now, so feel free to organize and set files and everything." Gemini walks up stairs and stands next to the altar. "If anyone else comes, tell them to wait. I'm going to expand the guild area."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:17 PM
Aesa sniffs. Secretary. Maybe I will just challenge his right hand man to a duel. Yes. I like the sound of that. She smiles coldly and snaps her fingers. A swarm of Unseen Servants appear and begin to organize things.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-12, 03:19 PM
((Awwwwww.... no crazy-axe-slaughter?))

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:24 PM
((Not yet.))

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:30 PM
Gemini finishes chanting and there is a loud crash. "I have expaned the guild. We now have more rooms." Gemini walks over to Asea. "Change of plans. I noticed your blade before and was thinking it over while I was expanding the guild. Instead of secretary, you are now head of the scouting unit." Gemini smiles and points upstairs. "Go, go explore the city and report back."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:32 PM
Oh no, I will be just fine with being a secretary. I suppose the role is fitting. Though perhaps- if I were to challenge your right hand man and win, what would you do? Aesa smiles evilly. The unseen servants behind her rapidly carry out all the work that needs to be done.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:36 PM
Gemini smirks. "Well, you do not seem the type of a secretary first of all. I wanted to see how your personality is. Now that I understand, you are the scout captain. No ifs, ands or buts. I have sensed your blade skills from whence you walked in. About challenging my 2nd commander, well, I would normally allow members to challenge each other, but we don't have alot of members currently-so you cannot challenge him. Not now, at least.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:41 PM
Aesa laughs. Yesterday was the first time I lifted a blade with an intent to kill in hundreds of years. I am no warrior, even if my valkyrie heritage says otherwise. She smirks. You needn't fear that I would kill him. Or even seriously cripple him... permanently

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:44 PM
Gemini lifts his arms in confusion and starts to walk upstairs. "Fine with me. You can stay my secretary. Oh, and don't forget to check out the new rooms I just built." Gemini walks upstairs.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:46 PM
I will fight him one way or another. He will not last long. Aesa watches Gemini go with her yellow, hawk like eyes.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:51 PM
Gemini says as he leaves, "Could you keep watch for a second. I'm going out for a bit." Gemini casts a barrier spell. "This will keep anyone out who wants to do evil or will fight us." Gemini walks into the town.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:55 PM
Aesa laughs at his barrier and examines it. She considers simply pulling a thread of magic and collapsing it, but decides against it. Instead she summons a demon and begins to entertain herself by making it do her secretary work.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:57 PM
Gemini walks in, and steps downstairs. He passes Asea and looks at the demon.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 03:58 PM
The demon snarls at him as he passes, obviously displeased by being forced to do desk work. Aesa grins and watches it.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 03:59 PM
Gemini stops before entering the hallway. "Asea, you said that you did not meet some of the requirements, what were they?"

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:01 PM
I have family. Perhaps you have seen Verdandi in town? She is a more angelic version of myself. The demon growls and begins writing up a list.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:02 PM
Gemini smiles. "I see, that is no big deal then. But I have one request, get this demon out of here or I will have to vanquish it. I don't like demons. They get reckless." Gemini begins to reach for his sword.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:05 PM
Will devils be acceptable? Aesa snaps her fingers and the demon vanishes in a flash of flame and an unearthly howl.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:07 PM
Gemini lets his hand down. "I prefer something that is not evil, but yes. I will accept devils. On one account though, you are responsible for it." Gemini smiles and walks to his office. he sits down, and puts his sword on his desk. Then he begins to chant. Now if anyone thinks of treason in the future, I will know what they are thinking.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:09 PM
Aesa pauses, feeling his spell, then smirks, knowing that her status as a norn and valkyrie will prevent him from reading or affecting her mind at all. She shrugs and lets her unseen servants work.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:12 PM
Gemini walks in and smiles. "I created a spell for the future, that I can read the thoughts of anyone who enters. Not that I do not trust you, because I do, but for anyone else who comes here. Fianlly I can get this guild up and running. I must thank you personally for your cooperation, Asea."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:14 PM
Aesa smirks. You will have my cooperation as long as it pleases me. You need not fear me trying to stab you in the back, however. Silent and sudden deaths are so unsatisfactory. If you ever give me cause to betray you, you will know my displeasure.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 04:15 PM
Cain returns from the cellar having set up a small living abode for himself when he needs to stay at guild HQ. He raises both hands and summons a number of shadow hounds to guard the main entrance as well as act as servants. "It'd be best if we advertised a little bit"

"And Aesa, if you touch Gemini 'll slice you into so many pieces they'll have to employ a professional jigsaw solver at the morgue to put you back toghether. And save your empty threats - I could take you down with a thought"

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:19 PM
Gemini sits down. "I see, well I'm glad your here. Welcome to Heaven's Exiles Mercenary guild. I look foward to seeing what you can do. If you have any questions or concerns you can come to me. Now, there you are Cain. I don't want any fights within the guild. You two will stop now. I am glad to see you're advertising, Cain."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:19 PM
Aesa laughs at Cain and then falls silent quickly. My thoughts are the ones you should fear. If you really think that you could defeat me, I will be willing to meet you in battle. She glances at Gemini. Though it would have to be a non-lethal fight.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:23 PM
Gemini jumps up. "Now! You will stop this at once! I will have no feuds between members. If this continues, you shall both feel utter wrath. I will not tolerate this. If you have problems with one another, confess them now. Otherwise, there will be consequences. I will not have any fights, we have only two members so far, I don't want any less.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 04:27 PM
"Your cute. Spunky even. But ultimately a waste of time. Lets to buisness shall we?"

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:28 PM
Say, aren't you in the arena contest? Aesa smirks. Surely Gemini would not mind us fighting there, if we got the chance?
((I have to work on something, my response may be slow.))

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:28 PM
Gemini walks to his office. "Cain, I want you to scout the town. Come back and report to the secretary."

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 04:31 PM
"Gotchya"

((have you got a tournamet character? What bracket is s/he in?))

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:32 PM
Gemini sits in his office. "Asea, could I see you for a moment?"

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 04:35 PM
Cain reenters as a number of shadow hounds reform. "Very little is happening, besides a nhumber of odd, puppet like constructs in the tavern causing trouble"

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:37 PM
"Hmm... we will check that out later. Could I see you too, Cain? In my office."

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 04:40 PM
Cain looks bemused and enters the office.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:43 PM
To Asea and Cain: "Why do you want to fight each other? we are a guild of only two. Why fight? Answer."

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 04:45 PM
"Hey, she threatened you. I was just standing up for the guy who's put a roof over my head. Besides" he says, smiling at Aesa "I relish a challenge. But if you don't want us to fight, i won't"

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:54 PM
Gemini looks down. "I have no problem with a friendly fight, but I don't want anyone to leave afterwards. Nor do I want death. Go to the training room, after the skirmish, back to business."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 04:54 PM
Aesa snickers. Threat? No, I told Gemini that if he ever earned my displeasure, I would let him know. As for why I wish to fight Cain, well... She eyes Cain with amusement. I do like to make examples of those who question and doubt my power.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 04:58 PM
Gemini looks at Asea. "Just don't kill each other." Gemini teleports to the training room. "Come, let us get this over with. I will be the judge."

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 05:00 PM
No, I would prefer a more formal duel, I believe. Aesa looks at Cain condescendingly.
((Aesa's stats are incomplete, but I could finish them in time for the championship. Or a normal duel.))

Gemini
2006-12-12, 05:03 PM
Gemini walks over to Asea. "It is either here or no where. This is not a duel, just a little fight. Let's get this over with."

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-12, 05:05 PM
((okay. im off now, but we can have a spar with stats tomorrow))

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 05:08 PM
Aesa smirks. No, I think I will let him think over his poor decision, then we can fight tommorow. How will you determine the winner?
((I accept.))

Kyrian
2006-12-12, 05:09 PM
((*Buys front row seats, and puts a shock-ton of coin on Aesa*))

Gemini
2006-12-12, 05:09 PM
Gemini looks at Asea. "I prefer that you not fight, we should not be fighting ourselves, we should be fighting other guilds." Gemini sighs. "Do what you want. You determine the winner." Gemini walks into his office and closes the door.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 05:13 PM
It is only going to be a small spar, and I doubt he will come to any permanent harm. Though he will need to rethink his regard of me, and perhaps look to his pride. Aesa's voice easily goes through the door. Should you need me, I will find you. She teleports away.

Gemini
2006-12-12, 05:19 PM
Gemini shakes his head. "This is not what I had wanted. Oh well. After the fight, back to business. Gemini walks out of the guild, and into the street.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 08:11 PM
A stranger with a pair of pistols walks in. He is muttering something under his breath about ridiculously short jail time as he enters.

Hello, my name is Secret Agent Stick. I currently am unemployed, have accidently been exiled from my dimension, and plan on being thrown in jail at least once.
He then explains that he would like to join the guild, as his robotic archrival is on a mission to conquer the city. He explains the android is no serious threat, but likely will kill, torture, and maim whenever possible.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 08:19 PM
Aesa appears, the axe Zchiz in her hands. She smirks at the newcomer.

Lord Iames Osari
2006-12-12, 08:20 PM

((Seconded))

Kalbereth
2006-12-12, 08:23 PM
((Thirded, fourthed, and fifthed...Cain's not getting out of this one in any good shape :smallamused:))

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 08:30 PM
((The agent hands over a holographic resume, then sits to watch.))

McBish
2006-12-12, 08:33 PM
((Anything in parenthesis is Out of Character.))

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 08:34 PM
((You see the double parentheses? That means that the speech is out of character. It is happening tomorrow anyways.))
Aesa looks SAS over doubtfully. Why not just hire us? No need to join.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 08:39 PM
I have no money to hire you, as I just got out forced out of my world by some hole in the fabric of space time or something like that. Heck if I could care about the details of what happened.((Ok, I edited it with the parentheses in there))

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 08:40 PM
Aesa smirks. So in return for our services you are offering your own? Good luck with that deal.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 08:55 PM
I am offering my services with the knowledge that it will likely involve the android at some point in time. Especially since he makes a new enemy every few minutes. And a murder every day he's free. He gets out of jail in about... one hour.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 09:08 PM
I see. Well good luck with joining. Aesa goes over to her desk and idly sorts some papers. SAS might notice the plaque that says 'secretary' on her desk.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 09:18 PM
If you need references, you'll have to contact a foreign dimension filled with misery and oppression. The law is dictated by an evil emperor who has taken power from multiple dimensions. This town isn't the only dimensional crossroads.

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 09:19 PM
((Iames is not here. His entire post is OOC, which is what we were telling you earlier. He did not bet on the fight in character.))

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 09:24 PM
((Going to edit then.))

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 09:31 PM
((Waits for editing))
Aesa gets bored and summons a devil to finish her paperwork for her.

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 10:13 PM
((Pretty sure i got everything covered concerning editing. Also added some things to fill what would've been empty space.))

AmberVael
2006-12-12, 10:15 PM
((Okay then.))
Aesa waits for a while, then pulls out Zchiz in a swift and smooth movement and buries the intelligent axe in the devil's neck. It shrieks and dies near instantly.

Destro_Yersul
2006-12-12, 10:17 PM
((Yay for psychotic axes!))

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 11:06 PM
((Okay then.))
Aesa waits for a while, then pulls out Zchiz in a swift and smooth movement and buries the intelligent axe in the devil's neck. It shrieks and dies near instantly.

((I know it's stupid of me to point this out, but you didn't state whether the devil or the axe "dies near instantly"

Lord Magtok
2006-12-12, 11:58 PM
A tiny gray dot appears in the sky. It seems to grow bigger and bigger, until it no longer appears to be a dot.
It is Evil Secret Agent Robot Stick((the android SAS discussed)), with a jet pack protruding from his chest. He suddenly swoops down, and grabs Secret Agent Stick.
The two swiftly dissappear in the distance.((Somewhere over the slums))

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 02:46 AM
((so am i handing your ass with or without stats :smalltongue:))

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 02:56 AM
((Neither. I am slaughtering you with stats. *evil grin*))

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 10:22 AM
Cain turns to Gemini "Master, this will not end in the death of either of us, and will rid us of all ill will between each other. It is simply a friendly competition. I swear my allegiance to you and give my word I shall not leave this guild because of this duel or Aesa"

Kyrian
2006-12-13, 10:25 AM

((Still got my money on Aesa))

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 10:31 AM
((haha id trash talk but ive not seen her sheet yet))

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:53 AM
((I'm ready. Want to die?))
Aesa cleans up the devil's corpse with a burst of flame and then slams her axe deep into the desk.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 10:58 AM
((Yeah. I dont think its althoghether fair that you have had the oppurtunity to see my sheet whilst ive not had a chance to see yours but its cool. Ill mkae a post Aesa vs Cain and out up a map. Whoever loses iniative has to post their opening 5 moves first okay? And this is played by tournament rules.))

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:59 AM
((My character was mostly made before we even did this, and I have not bothered to look at your stats anyways.
And go ahead.))

Aesa teleports away in a cloud of black smoke.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 03:17 PM
Cain enters the Guildhall, a sad smile on his face. He pours two glasses of wine and sits at a long table he summons up.

Gemini
2006-12-13, 04:20 PM
((You know that you can be in the arena and another place at the same time, right?))
Gemini sits in the meeting room at the head table. "Sure, go on with your deul. Fine with me. As for that man who was just here, well... he dosen't seem the type to be here. This is not a place for wanted villians, but for people who have been banished. He seems more evil than he appears to be."

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 04:24 PM
"aye. Cain hands him the spare glass of wine. I got my ass handed to me by Aesa" Cain frowns. "Shes much more puissiant than i thought"

Gemini
2006-12-13, 04:33 PM
Gemini nods. Then takes a glass. "Yes, she is strong that one. Now, where is she?"

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-13, 04:40 PM
"Trogs, we've just been bickering. Well" he ywans "Im off to bed."

Gemini
2006-12-13, 04:43 PM
"Okay, you can just go to the member's lounge." Gemini finishes his wine, and wafts his hand. The glass dissappears along with the bottle. Gemini walks upstairs back to the altar. Before leaving, Gemini makes a doppelganger of himself, then casts a barrier spell completely sealing off the guild so nothing can come in or out. He then leaves and heads for trogs.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 07:53 PM
Aesa and Cassandra appear in the guild next to Aesa's desk. Aesa chuckles and taps the plaque that says secretary.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 07:55 PM
Secretary? She looks around.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 07:57 PM
Aesa grins. I think of it as a joke. The guildmaster knows just how talented I am, considering I defeated his right hand man in less than a minute, and without getting touched.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 07:59 PM
Cassandra chuckles, less than a minute, not much of a right hand man.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:02 PM
He was no match for Seid, though he resisted for a fair amount of time. I expected him to go down in seconds. Aesa summons a silver bowl and pours the water into it, forming a shallow pool at the bottom of the bowl.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:07 PM
Is a silver bowl required or will any reflective surface work?

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:12 PM
Aesa smirks. Even clay or wood will work, all you really need is something to give you a large enough surface for the water. Silver just happens to be something I enjoy making. Se. The water begins to darken and shadowy forms writhe and take shape on the surface.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:13 PM
Cassandra watches and mentally takes note of what happens.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:19 PM
Eventually Cassandra can see a cave, but something seems odd about it, as if the stone were not quite stone. Which it is not, one might realize. The top half of the cave was wooden. In the middle there is a bubbling well, with three robed and hooded figures around it. One of them is an old crone, another a middle aged woman, while the last is young lady. It takes great effort for anyone looking on to realize that only one of them has sight, and only a single eye at that. Sitting in front of the three women are two people recognizable as Aesa and Verdandi.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:25 PM
Cassandra watches as the scene fills out

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:28 PM
The crone begins to explain the art of Seid, speaking of the different types of sources it draws on, and how broken and forgotten powers can be manipulated. Verdandi appears to be listening dutifully but with little interest, while Aesa is entirely uninterested and does not seem to be listening at all.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:30 PM
Cassandra watches and listens, mentally noting what is said.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 08:32 PM
Kethemar elegantly lands just outside of the building and takes look around before stepping in. His large grey and green wings barely fitting into the door, much less the rest of him. Kethemar walked in somewhat nervously, his crown feathers rustling in a light breeze that seemed to follow his steps. He stood well over six feet tall, most of which was composed of his legs, wich end in sharp talons. "Hello... I overheard that this guild was looking for members while I was flying overhead... I thought perhaps... That I may offer my services? I must inquire, are there any special requirements that I should be aware of." He takes a few steps further in, approaching Cassandra and Aesa, looking somewhat shocked, "You... I recognize you from the tavern, earlier today... Both of you were there...What are the odds of that? I am new here... I used to live out along the ocean cliff faces in the west... I hope you dont mind my intrusion, My name is Kethemar"

(OoC: Hey Gemini! *waves* Told you I would show up.)

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:34 PM
After a while the crone stops speaking and the middle aged woman begins, giving the rules, boundaries and consequences that are innate when using Seid, explaining that while one theoretically can draw a limitless amount of energy, it can be damaging or fatal to draw too much. Aesa seems interested in the first, but not about the second, while Verdandi seems to take the words with caution.
Aesa looks away from the bowl for a moment. Greetings. I believe Gemini is indisposed at the moment. What is it that you need?

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 08:37 PM
"I have stated my desires... I simply thought that I may offer up my services to the guild. I have been seeking a group to affiliate myself with... And well, this was the first one I heard of, so here I am."

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:40 PM
Cassandra keeps her attention on the scene in the bowl.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:47 PM
The young woman begins to speak about the specific way to cast galdrar and what will happen after you use them, and what effects they will have on things and other people. She then asks Verdandi and Aesa to try a very simple galdr to make light. Verdandi complies, and while there is very little effect, it works.
Aesa inclines her head. You must be an outcast of some sort, and must have no family to join.
In bowl, Aesa clearly draws more power than Verdandi, and then staggers backwards as it turns on her. She falls to the floor and tries to push herself up, but the young robed woman kicks her while she is down and begins to say something as Aesa falls back on the floor.
Aesa notes what is happening in the bowl and snarls. Blindr. The scene vanishes, and the water becomes clear.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:51 PM
Cassandra looks up at Aesa and then at Kethemar

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:53 PM
Aesa uses Seid to put the water back into her vial. As you saw, Seid can be dangerous. You must always be cautious, you never want to channel too much.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 08:53 PM
"Hmm... Well, I am no formal outcast... self-imposed exile... And most of my family is long dead, save for distant relatives that could care less about me." Says Kethemar as he begins to hover a few inches off the ground. Seeing what happened to aesa Kathemar moved a few 'steps' closer, "Are you alright?"

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 08:56 PM
to Aesa, I understand.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 08:56 PM
Aesa looks to Kethemar. I think that will do. She sits at her desk and writes a few things down. As she writes she speaks to him. If you would come here, you can get a guild badge. The blackwinged Volva pushes her plaque that titles her 'secretary' out of the way and closer to the edge of her desk. She looks up at Cassandra. See that you do.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 09:00 PM
Kethemar lands and walks over to the table, "Thank you, it is glad to finally have some purpose in this city... Being new and all... I hope my talents will come in handy..."

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:02 PM
((Feel free to take the link to the blue badge from my signature and put it in your own sig.))
Aesa smirks. Well, I suppose we can use an extra pair of hands. I cannot summon that many helpers, after all.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 09:04 PM
Kethemar laughs lightly, "I may be able to help in that aspect... I have strong ties with the Elemental Plane of Air... The elementals that reside there are more than willing to come to my aid when required."

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:07 PM
Aesa nods, folding her black wings tightly behind her back. Here is a copy of our regulations and restrictions. She hands him a page. Now, Cassandra, come here.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:09 PM
Cassandra moves to stand next to Aesa

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 09:10 PM
Kethemar reads over the papers, nodding as he does so, "Seems fairly simple, shouldn't be to hard to keep in order with these. Now... Is there anything that I may be of immidiate help with? Or am I free to do as I please for the moment?"

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:11 PM
Aesa stands back up. The first step to Seid is knowing what you are looking for. She reaches a hand out to Cassandra's forehead and gives Kethemar a look that tells him to wait.
((Brb.))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-13, 09:15 PM
Kethemar nods and flys a few feet upwards, then stopping and hovering in place. He brings his legs up and crosses them, sitting 'indian' style. He closes his eyes in concentration and a light breeze begins to whirl around him.

(OoC: I'm done for the night... So, just assume that Kethemar stays where he is, hovering, lost in concentration)

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:17 PM
Cassandra stands still and watches Aesa

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:34 PM
Aesa touches Cassandra on the forehead, and the red robed wizardress feels her mind flung across the cosmos, her attention being drawn to sources of power that are incomprehensible and as numerous as the sun. The speed at which she is being shown them is terrifying and overwhelming. The way to describe it best would be to say that Cthulhu would find this experience to be a pleasant morning walk.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:37 PM
Cassandra closes her eyes and reels with the knowledge being shown her. She falls to her knees as she tries to make sense of it all.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:39 PM
After a moment it ends, and Aesa pulls her hand away. Still sane?

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:41 PM
Cassandra puts her hands on the floor and stares blindly at the ground, still working to absorb what was shown her.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:42 PM
Aesa smirks. I would guess that if you had not had experience with the arcane arts, the answer would be no.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:46 PM
Cassandra blinks as she regains control, Oh my, that hurt

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:47 PM
Those are the sources that Seid draws from. Later I will show you how to draw from them. Not now, however.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:51 PM
Yes, time to recover would be appreciated as she grabs her staff from the ground and slowly stands.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:52 PM
Aesa nods. Seid takes its toll on its user, but the abilties it grants makes it worth it.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 09:56 PM
I can see that

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 09:58 PM
Now, why don't you tell me what you know of magic, so I will know exactly what we are working with here? Aesa sits down in her chair, allowing Cassandra to either stand, sit, or find her own chair.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:03 PM
Cassandra remains standing, I have studied under several different teachers on Krynn, ranging from the white to red to black robes. I have travelled extensively all over Krynn, researching new spells and techniques. I have participated in the creation of a dragon orb.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:04 PM
That means nothing to me. Be more specific, or more general. Either way will clear things up.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:12 PM
My school of magic is Transmutation, I can cast the following spells

Electrical Storm, Stone Body, Move Earth, Freezing Fog, Flesh to Stone, Disintegrate, Chain Lightning, Wall of Force, Telekinesis, Permanency, Earth Reaver, Greater Blink, Ball Lightning, Baleful Polymorph, Stone Shape, Polymorph, Ice Storm, Dalamar's Lightning Lance, Energy Sphere, Dragon Breath, Backlash, etc...

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:13 PM
Aesa considers. You have mainly focused on combat then?

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:19 PM
That would be correct.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:22 PM
Using Seid for combat is one of the simplest things to learn, I would think. It may not be most efficient at combat, but it is easy to accomplish.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:26 PM
Cassandra waits patiently, Yes, I understand.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:28 PM
Therefore, I believe that is what we will practice first, when you have recovered. Is there anything you would like to know about Seid? Aesa leans back in her chair, an unseen servant idly filing papers for her.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:31 PM
None now, but I'm sure that I'll have more questions after I start learning more.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:34 PM
Very well. Then I advise you rest- we have some quarters free should you require them, or you can leave to sleep where you normally stay.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:38 PM
I would like to use the quarters here please.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:40 PM
Aesa nods. Right down the hall. She casually summons a devil. He will lead you to an empty room. The devil bows shortly (though unwillingly) and heads off to the quarters for guild members.

wxdruid
2006-12-13, 10:44 PM
Cassandra follows the devil and goes into an empty room. After the devil leaves, she closes the door and goes to bed.

AmberVael
2006-12-13, 10:49 PM
The devil comes back to the main chamber and Aesa grins at it. Zchiz shivers on her desk, and the devil backs off, then collapses to floor as it is struck with Aesa's strength draining spell. She laughs a little. Take it slowly, Zchiz. I want to hear some screaming. She waves a hand towards the living quarters and seals it off from the sound in the main chamber temporarily, and then begins doing her secretarial duties as Zchiz slowly cuts the demon apart. The black winged valkyrie smiles cruelly as she does her job to the sound of the devil's screams.
[hr]
Aesa pulls Zchiz out of the devil's corpse some long time later, then incinertates the mess with a large number of flaming energy rays. She teleports away.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 02:34 PM
Gemini walks in. Then goes into the guild room. "Ah, what do we have here? A new member I suppose?" Gemini looks at Kethemar. "Well, since we have no current jobs at the moment I will send you out to scout the city, sound good?" gemini then walks into the member's lounge, seeing Cassandra he walks into his office.

((Hey, darksetzer! Nice of you to come.))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 02:50 PM
Kethemar comes out of his trance and falls gently to the ground. He bows, "Guildmaster I assume? Scout duty? Very well... I suppose that is fitting for me." He bows again and takes his leave, vanishing instantly, a powerful gust of wind radiating in all directions from the spot where he once stood.

((Of course... Did you think that I wouldnt?))

Gemini
2006-12-14, 02:52 PM
Gemini chuckles a little. "He will be a very good addition to the guild."
((Ian....))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 02:55 PM
(...yeah...?)

Gemini
2006-12-14, 02:57 PM
((Nothing, just like you...:smallbiggrin: ))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 02:59 PM
((...:sigh:))

Gemini
2006-12-14, 03:00 PM
((Well anyways, thanks for joining my guild!))

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 03:05 PM
A man enters the building.
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c22/Jacklu/Gregor.gif
He looks out the door back where he came from. Seeing nothing he sighs and looks around the building.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 03:07 PM
Gemini walks out from behind the altar. "Yes, how may I help you?"

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 03:11 PM
The man jumps a little. Oh, I uh, didn't see you there. Don't mind me, I'm just hiding out. He looks around a bit more. Wait, what are you doing here anyways? If this is your house I'll leave now before I get you in trouble.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 03:14 PM
Gemini looks puzzeled. "This is not only my house, but my guild. You are free to join if you want. We are accepting members."

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 03:20 PM
The man thinks for a moment. A guild huh? The kind that aids its members if they, hypotheticly speaking of course, were being hunted by an unstopable beast that has wiped out entire vilages?

Gemini
2006-12-14, 03:21 PM
Gemini smirks, "Yes, that type of guild. You are in the right place."

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 03:27 PM
The man smiles. Great, sign me up!..... wait, is there any kind of membership fee? Because I don't have any money and the only thing I own is my pants.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 03:38 PM
Gemini laughs. "Not at all, just don't do anything to harm the guild, and read over these papers. After that, come with me." Gemini waves his hand and a few papers appear in his hands. "Here, these are the rules. Memorize them and you'll be fine." Gemini hands him the papers. "Here, follow me." Gemini leads the man behind the altar into a secret passage. "This is the guild room." Gemini shows the man around the guild, the guild hall and leads him to the weapons and equipment room. "Here you are, you are free to take whatever you please." Gemini walks to the meeting room and sits down at the head.

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 03:44 PM
The man looks over the weapons. He grabs an ax and follows Gemini to the meeting room. He reads the papers. Yeah, I should have no problem following these rules. And I fit the criteria perfectly, I don't have any great faith in any of the so called "dieties" and my entire clan was torn to shreds a few years ago.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 03:54 PM
"Ok, well under no further circumstances, welcome to Heaven's Exiles. Mercenarie's guild. Now, I will assign you as a scout. That means you just scout the street for jobs and do them on the spot. You can make your own reasonable award for youself. One more thing, what monster is hunting you, and why?"

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 04:06 PM
Honestly, I can't really describe it in any real detail. I've never actually seen it. But those who have survived its attacks have described it as being reptilian, wolfish, buglike, a giant bear, a demon, a tiger, and even a giant rat. I'm not sure if people just remember things differently or if it changes forms but that's all I know. As for why it hunts me, well, I couldn't say. Maybe it hates me because my family was a world renouned clan of monster slayers or maybe it just doesn't like the way I look. All I know is, it just does. The man looks a bit embarased. Oh, by the way, my name is Gregor. He reaches out his hand.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 04:15 PM
Gemini stands up. "Nice to meet you, I'm the guildmaster Gemini." Gemini shakes Gregor's hand. "Now, your first job. I want you to go and scout out the slums. Report back to me once you're finished." Gemini teleports upstairs and sits on the altar.

Jacklu
2006-12-14, 04:16 PM
Gregor heads back upstairs and heads out for the slums.
((I actually have to be getting to a class in a few minutes so I'll have him report back later tonight.))

Gemini
2006-12-14, 04:21 PM
(( yea I'm going to be gone until like around 6:00 maybe or maybe sooner.))

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 05:30 PM
Aesa appears at her desk, Zchiz in her hand. She glances around warily and then puts the axe on her belt as she sits at her desk and begins working.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 05:34 PM
Gemini walks up to her desk. "I see you've recruited a new member. Thank you, you did well. About that person in the infirmirary, is she your pupil? I see you took her here. You tell her she is welcome to stay as long as she wants. Oh, and one more thing, did you ask her is she wants to join our guild? If so then she will need a badge."

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 05:36 PM
I have not asked her to join. She required rest after a very unpleasant experience which was part of her training, which is why she is here. Aesa takes her hand off of her quill in mid-sentence, letting it complete the rest and lay itself down.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 05:38 PM
"Okay, it is also fine if she does not join. She does not have to, but do give her the option. I will leave her training in your complete custody." Gemini walks over to the meeting table and sits down at the head.

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 05:39 PM
Aesa smirks. As you should. This is entirely seperate from the guild.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 05:41 PM
"Ok, do as you please. She can still stay here. I've sent Kethemar and Gregor on scouting missions. They will report to you when they get back."

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 05:46 PM
Is there anything for me to do until they get back? Besides scouting, that is. Aesa pulls out Zchiz and lets him hang in the air while she leans fully back in the chair, something that she was unable to do with the axe in her belt.

Gemini
2006-12-14, 05:49 PM
"Well, right now, no. You can do what you want. I will let you know when they get back."

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 05:50 PM
Very well. Aesa begins scribing some runes in the air, murmuring words every once in a while.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 07:03 PM
Kethemar comes gliding in through the roof, spiraling gracefully downward, his talons clicking against the floor as he lands. He walk up Aesa, "Greetings...I am returning from my scouting... Just who am I reporting to?"

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 07:13 PM
Aesa. Guild Secretary. She continues tracing runes in the air.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 07:18 PM
"You know, all you need to say was 'me'... Well, I dont really have much to report about, took a nice flight over the open seas, nothing interesting there. There was an interesting conversation about something a centaur had stolen., some holy relic or something... Although to be honest I wasnt paying to much attention." He reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a small mirror, holds it up and examines his crown feathers.

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 07:20 PM
I thought you were asking who I was, since you did not know already. Aesa smirks and takes her hands away from her rune crafting. There is almost a cloud of runes around her desk.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 07:21 PM
"No... I was just asking who I should be speaking to about my scouting... Guildmaster, you... or whoever else... But hey, nice to know your name now."

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 07:25 PM
Well I suppose it is nice to be forewarned. Aesa's smirk spreads into a condescending smile. She summons a devil and it growls as it begins writing up a report for them.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 07:26 PM
Kethemar watches as the demon appears and sudders for a moment, "You deal with beings such as these... Vile creatures..."

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 07:30 PM
They are so much more amusing to bind to my service than celestials. Angelic creatures have a tendency to be stoic and full of moral ravings, while devils... afford more interest.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 07:32 PM
"...I lack any response to that, I suppose you are free to do as you wish...And I do suppose that it prevents them from going about their normal business.. I myself prefer the company of the inhabitants of the elemental plains."

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 07:39 PM
Aesa smirks. Think as you will. The devil hands her the report, and she files it before turning to the demon and touching it on the forehead. It collapses the ground, almost entirely senseless.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-14, 07:42 PM
Kethemar shrugs, "Well, If no one needs me right now, I will be out and about... Should you need me, use this." He reaches into one of his pockets and pulls out a ball of yarn, placing it on Aesa's desk and taking flight, leaving no explanation as to how a ball of yarn will be useful in summoning Kethemar.

AmberVael
2006-12-14, 07:44 PM
Aesa does not even bother to look at the yarn, confident in her abilities to understand it if needed. Or just summon him with Gate.
[hr]
Some large number of devil screams later, Aesa smiles as Zchiz finishes the job. The smile slips off of her face as she senses something amiss. Zchiz is death! Zchiz is- Aesa snatches the axe out of the air and teleports away.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-15, 10:42 AM
Cain arises after about 48 hours of sleep and, conjuring a lectrun, sits in the main hall and begins to pour over a number of huge, archaic looking books, jotting down the odd thing as he goes, muttering under his breadth all the while, a look of puzzlement smeared across his face. He is practically oblivious to those milling about him, although he does smile weakly to any he recognises.

Gemini
2006-12-15, 02:49 PM
Gemini walks into the guild meeting room. "Now where did everyone go? No matter, they will come back. Greetings, Cain. I have a few things to tell you. I have changed your postiton to a scout, since we have no need for a second-in-command. I have made the scout captain, Kethemar. The reason being is because he has wings and can cover the most better than any of us. You are still in the guild, just a regular scout though. Now, I have some guild business to attend to. Tell anyone who comes here to wait for my return. You keep watch." Gemini walks out toward the town.

Lord Sidereal
2006-12-15, 04:42 PM
Cain scowls somewhat (he has wings. big, leathery bat wings) and continues with his studying

wxdruid
2006-12-15, 06:12 PM
Cassandra comes out of her room, notes that Aesa is gone and goes to Trog's

Gemini
2006-12-15, 06:42 PM
Gemini walks in, and enters the guild room behind the altar, then closes it. He then enters his office.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-15, 07:32 PM
((Lawl at gemini not noticing the fact that Cain also has wings... Then again, his decision is biased...))

Gemini
2006-12-16, 11:10 AM
((Alas, I have never seen his wings in character so yea...))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 04:55 PM
Dougal reaches the door to the old church and slips quickly inside. He immediately ducks into a shadowed corner and scans the room. Upon finding it empty, he slowly steps out and asks aloud, "Is anyone there?"

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 05:35 PM
Kethemar enters the room as usual, flying in through the roof. He lands and takes note of Dougal, tilting his head and eyeing the newcomer for a moment before approaching him. "Greetings, I don't think we have met before... What buisness brings you here?"

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 05:56 PM
Dougal regards Kathemar a moment before responding softly, "I ran into your guildmaster in town. He told me you were based out here. I'm here seeking employment."

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 06:05 PM
"I see, well... I am not the one you should be speaking to. Aesa does all the paperwork, she can get you set up. By the way, my name is Kethemar."

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 06:08 PM
"I am called Dougal. Is this Aesa here at the moment? I see no one else."

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 06:13 PM
"I dont believe so... I dont know where she is... Well, at any rate, have a seat while we wait for either her or Gemini to return." He walks over and seats himself at a small table, "Would you like to play a game of cards to pass the time?"

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 06:22 PM
Dougal follows Kethemar to the table and seats himself opposite him. "Very well," he says very quietly, as usual, "though I'm not generally very good at cards."

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 06:32 PM
"Thats quite alright, neither am I." Kethemar reaches into one of his many pockets and pulls out a deck of cards and begins to shuffle it, "Name your game."

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 06:35 PM
Dougal thinks for a short time before responding, "Can you play blackjack?"

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 06:37 PM
"Sure can," He shuffles for a moment more before dealing out the cards.

((So...how do we go about doing this?))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 06:39 PM
((Erm... I thought you had something in mind. It was your idea...))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 06:41 PM
((Dont you know me by now? How often do I think things through?))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 06:44 PM
((Nvm. I like Vael's idea better.))

AmberVael
2006-12-16, 06:44 PM
((The easiest method I can think of is to use the board dice rolling and simply roll 2-14, 11 being a jack, 12 a queen, 13 a king, and 14 an ace))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 06:48 PM
((Nevermind.. That works I guess, now to figure out the Dice roller, never was able to make it work.))

AmberVael
2006-12-16, 07:00 PM
((I can be an OOC dealer, if you want))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 07:00 PM
((Sure, why not... I cant figure out this dice roller for the life of me.))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:01 PM
((Please do. To be honest, I'm not sure how the dice roller works either...))

AmberVael
2006-12-16, 07:08 PM
((K then.
Setzer
[roll0][roll1]
Wind
[roll2][roll3]))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 07:14 PM
Keeping a calm face Kethemar takes another card from the top of the deck.

AmberVael
2006-12-16, 07:15 PM
((Setzer:
[roll0]
10+4+3 = 17))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:19 PM
((Well? Are you going to take another or not?))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 07:24 PM
((...the question is.. Are YOU going to take another or not? I already did.))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:26 PM
((No, it isn't. You keep taking cards until you either go over or want to stop. Then I do the same. Though, technically, I aught to have started, seeing as you're the dealer, but, meh.))

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 07:32 PM
(...Right, shh... I remember the rules >_>...<_<))

Kethemar looks at his cards and calmly pushes the deck a little closer to Dougal.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:35 PM
Dougal looks at his hand and calmly draws a card.

AmberVael
2006-12-16, 07:37 PM
((Wind:
[roll0]
7+5+5 =17))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:38 PM
Dougal looks at his hand again, and, his face remaining expressionless, draws yet another card.

AmberVael
2006-12-16, 07:41 PM
((Wind:
[roll0]
7+5+5+6=23))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:43 PM
Dougal mutters a curse under his breathe and reveals his hand. "See, I told you I was no good at cards."

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 07:48 PM
Kethemar reveals his hand and smiles, "So you did... Would you care to play a different game? Jacks perhaps?"

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 07:51 PM
Dougal's eyes brighten momentarily. "Aye. A game of reflexes. That I can play. "

DarkSetzer
2006-12-16, 07:53 PM
Kethemar places the deck of cards back in his pocket and reaches into another, pulling out a small red ball and several jacks. He scatters the jacks on the table and offers the ball to Dougal, "Would you care to go first?"

((I am being kicked off now...))

Dark_Wind
2006-12-16, 08:01 PM
"Yes, I would." He takes the ball, bounces it, and immediately his right hand darts down for the jacks. When the ball reaches the table again he catches it in his left hand, and opens his right, revealing all but one of the jacks. "I'm out of practice. I missed one." He scatters the jacks again and hands the ball to Kethemar.

DarkSetzer
2006-12-17, 10:19 AM
Kethemar takes the ball and bounces it, with a subtle motion of his left hand a small gust of wind comes through the roof and propels the ball upward, at the same time Kethemar sends his right hand after the jacks. He reveals his hand as the ball hits the table, not a single jack left on the table. He places them in his pocket and grabs the ball, "If you will excuse me, I must be going... I have some things I must take care of." With that he takes flight and leaves in the same manner that he entered.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-17, 02:04 PM
Dougal watches Kethemar fly off, and then returns to the corner, where leans against the wall. Alone yet again. For a guild, this place isn't very busy. Ah, well, someone's bound to come in eventually.

Gemini
2006-12-17, 05:47 PM
Gemini emerges from behind the altar. "Ah, so I find you here... welcome. This is the home of the heaven's Exiles, mercenarie's guild. What can I do for you?"

Dark_Wind
2006-12-17, 05:52 PM
Dougal walks toward Gemini. "I'm here seeking employment. Where did you come from?"

Gemini
2006-12-17, 05:55 PM
I see, you're in the main room. The guild room is in a secret passageway behind the altar. Come with me if you want to join" Gemini walks behind the altar and opens the secret passage.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-17, 05:56 PM
Dougal follows after Gemini wordlessly.

Gemini
2006-12-17, 06:00 PM
Gemini leads him to the meeting room, and then waves his hand. A small stack of papers appears before dougal. "Here, read this over. It's the rules. After that, feel free to check out the equpiment room, and get yourself a bed in the member's lounge. Oh! and you'll need one of these." Gemini hands Dougal a guild badge.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-17, 06:04 PM
Dougal takes the papers and the badge. "Thank you. I'll be in the lounge reading these over, then." He walks off in the direction of the members' lounge. Upon arriving in the room, he sets down on an empty bed and begins reading.

Gemini
2006-12-17, 06:17 PM
Gemini walks upstairs and sighs, he then smiles.

Dark_Wind
2006-12-17, 06:18 PM
Dougal finishes reading, and finds suddenly that he is incredibly tired. He falls asleep on the bed in his armor.

((Getting off now))

Gemini
2006-12-18, 02:36 PM
Gemini walks out of the guild and heads for the town streets.

The Unit
2006-12-18, 03:16 PM
Dante and Jasmine ride up and dismount and head inside and look around. Their horses stand outside.

AmberVael
2006-12-18, 03:21 PM
A spurt of black flame flares up from behind Aesa's desk. A devil appears in it, snarls at them and then a red aura glows around him, and it seems confined by something. Its voice is distinctly female, and very unlike a normal devil's voice. Is there something you need?

The Unit
2006-12-18, 03:22 PM
They both reach down to their swords. Um is this where the mercenary guild is suppose to be.

AmberVael
2006-12-18, 03:25 PM
The devil nods. It is. How can I help you? It sits at the desk. A plaque on the desk notes Aesa- Guild Secretary.

The Unit
2006-12-18, 03:26 PM
Well we are part of a mercenary company that is looking for work. Just wondering what this place was all about.

AmberVael
2006-12-18, 03:29 PM
We are a new mercenary guild. All of our members have been abandoned, or themselves abanoned, a group or religion they once belonged to.

The Unit
2006-12-18, 03:31 PM
Hmm... well we were abandoned by our employer. What does the guild actually do?

AmberVael
2006-12-18, 03:33 PM
We simply take any mercenary type jobs that people bring to us. Gemini, the guild head, will assign the tasks to different guild members.