PDA

View Full Version : could this work?

Immabozo
2013-07-23, 02:09 PM
Could you have a portable hole, made to the size of the roof of your mouth, grafted onto it and the store things in it? Perhaps with a small anti-magic field coming from a fake, removable tooth, making your assassin sneaking his daggers and poison vials, past the gate guard, incredibly easy?

Rubik
2013-07-23, 02:10 PM
Could you have a portable hole, made to the size of the roof of your mouth, grafted onto it and the store things in it? Perhaps with a small anti-magic field coming from a fake, removable tooth, making your assassin sneaking his daggers and poison vials, past the gate guard, incredibly easy?Check it: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142272

Immabozo
2013-07-23, 02:20 PM
Check it: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142272

Thank you look, I just met the minimum character limit!

Deepbluediver
2013-07-23, 02:27 PM
Anything is possible in fantasy, but that seems really, REALLY complicated.

Plus, you've got a lot of high-level magic jammed up right next to your brain, so if anything goes wrong your head is gonna get turned inside out, and not in a fun way.

Also, how would the AMF interact with other magical effects casts on your character? It might be useful to protect him from Enchantments; less so if he needs his Blindness cured.
And how would you eat, if everything you put in your mouth kept falling into another dimension?

Unless your character is either insane or pathologically attracted to over-complicated plans, I suspect that most people would prefer to just make some Sleight of Hand, Disguise, and Bribery checks, or do it in a mundane way (poison in a hollowed out ring, stab some one with a hair-pin, make a garrote wire out of your clothes, etc.)

Big Fau
2013-07-23, 03:04 PM
There's also the spell Hoard Gullet, from Races of the Dragon (or Dragon Magic, can't remember which). Does exactly what you want.

Rubik
2013-07-23, 03:04 PM
Thank youDon't forget that you can also add the qualities of a handy haversack to a possum pouch for 1.5x the cost.

sleepyphoenixx
2013-07-23, 03:10 PM
There's also the Dimensional Pocket PsyRogue power.
Either take a dip into Psychic Rogue or get it with Hidden Talent.

You can find it here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20040723a).

Immabozo
2013-07-23, 03:10 PM
Anything is possible in fantasy, but that seems really, REALLY complicated.

Plus, you've got a lot of high-level magic jammed up right next to your brain, so if anything goes wrong your head is gonna get turned inside out, and not in a fun way.

Also, how would the AMF interact with other magical effects casts on your character? It might be useful to protect him from Enchantments; less so if he needs his Blindness cured.
And how would you eat, if everything you put in your mouth kept falling into another dimension?

Unless your character is either insane or pathologically attracted to over-complicated plans, I suspect that most people would prefer to just make some Sleight of Hand, Disguise, and Bribery checks, or do it in a mundane way (poison in a hollowed out ring, stab some one with a hair-pin, make a garrote wire out of your clothes, etc.)

I was thinking a small AMF, the size of the mouth, so it's only open when needed.

There's also the spell Hoard Gullet, from Races of the Dragon (or Dragon Magic, can't remember which). Does exactly what you want.

Thats what I wanted! Thanks. It fits my imagination quite well.

Immabozo
2013-07-23, 03:13 PM
Don't forget that you can also add the qualities of a handy haversack to a possum pouch for 1.5x the cost.

What book is possum pouch in?

There's also the Dimensional Pocket PsyRogue power.
Either take a dip into Psychic Rogue or get it with Hidden Talent.

You can find it here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20040723a).

Thank you

Rubik
2013-07-23, 03:21 PM
What book is possum pouch in?Song & Silence, 3.0.

Immabozo
2013-07-23, 03:32 PM
Song & Silence, 3.0.

thank you, again

Darth Stabber
2013-07-23, 05:30 PM
You could enter an eating contest and win easy!

Bob ate 15 hot dogs
jim ate 14 hot dogs
Suzzy ate 16 hot dogs
Immabozo ate 437 hotdogs, 2 hamburger, 100 orders of fries, and now is emptying the icecream machine directly into his face!

Remember: avoid any wafer thin mints

Immabozo
2013-07-23, 05:56 PM
You could enter an eating contest and win easy!

Bob ate 15 hot dogs
jim ate 14 hot dogs
Suzzy ate 16 hot dogs
Immabozo ate 437 hotdogs, 2 hamburger, 100 orders of fries, and now is emptying the icecream machine directly into his face!

Remember: avoid any wafer thin mints

lol, my favorite potential use!