PDA

View Full Version : Acidic Fun

GutterFace
2013-07-23, 02:21 PM
So i posted the other day about making more damaging acid per the Craft skill. and the conversation led to the wizards forum where someone had posted the 'Water to Acid' spell.

WOW now, based on the math, per level of casting (1 cu ft) creates 7.4 US Gallons of Acid.

besides the cash route, i know there has to be some funny uses for this and or combat alternatives and other assorted shenanigans.

so playground.....lets hear some ideas on funny abuse of this spell.

:)

Flickerdart
2013-07-23, 02:41 PM
Get a bunch of Decanters of Endless Water and a self-resetting trap/Spell Clock of this spell.

Kazy
2013-07-23, 02:43 PM
I think this would require a lot of houseruling but. I'm pretty sure that even at 7th or 10th CL you could poison a small town's well.

Get the cleric summoning water with his lvl 0 spell and make cheap ass acid bombs.

Or maybe summon water elementals and turn them acid. Or make a druid be an acid elemental.

GutterFace
2013-07-23, 02:55 PM
I think this would require a lot of houseruling but. I'm pretty sure that even at 7th or 10th CL you could poison a small town's well.

Get the cleric summoning water with his lvl 0 spell and make cheap ass acid bombs.

Or maybe summon water elementals and turn them acid. Or make a druid be an acid elemental.

wow that would excellent (elementals) to pull off hahaha

RogueDM
2013-07-23, 03:23 PM
Sabotaging a boat by turning their water to acid, so it will either eat its way out to the sea or at least ruin their water supply.

I wonder if this could be used on falling rain...

"Oh, enjoying a glass of water? Not anymore!"

"I see you're wearing a water-skin. Not anymore!"

On a less directly sadistic note, it's way easier to transport gallons of water than gallons of acid. You know, for all of those non-face-melting things you're planning on doing with gallons of acid. Yeah.

GutterFace
2013-07-23, 03:30 PM
Hahahaha Rushing Waters spell + Water to acid = hilarity