PDA

View Full Version : Vedykar-Vulyar Lightning Rail

FleetlordAtvar
2013-07-24, 03:09 AM
I've got something that's been bugging me for a while (about two days so far).
In the Eberron Campaign Setting, it shows that, while there is a road between the two, Vedykar and Vulyar don't have a lightning rail link. But in Five Nations, it shows the two as being connected. Did the link get rebuilt as part of rebuilding from the Last War, or what?
I would appreciate if someone could point out some sourcebook or novel that says something about it, because this is driving me nuts.

Biotroll
2013-07-24, 03:08 PM
I've search as hard as I could but came up with nothing really. I think they are separeted for now. Only mention I found about it is here:

An interesting theory, Falcon, but Cade seems to have forgotten that the Lightning Rail does not go to Perlexia. Remember that Perlexia is between Vedykar and Vulyar, and if you look at a modern map of Khorvaire, the Lightning Rail does not connect those two cities anymore.

They did at one point so as to connect everything south and west of Vedykar to the Mror Holds, but the rail was destroyed by the dwarven military sometime during the Last War. The dwarves effectively cut supplies and troops off from the dwarven border, forcing Karrnath to leave them alone and focus on Aundair and Cyre.

It's in OOC for PbP campaign here on playground. You could try to PM Samshiir though, maybe he will know more.