Cha 16(includes +2 racial)
Con 11
Int 8
Wis 10
Str 10

im the groups face
race used: halfling in HoTFL

Please create my character

You're using an Essential's character and have the stats, race, and your weapon choices picked. You're pretty much done. Grab (main weapon) Expertise and you're pretty much done. Just follow what the books says.

Pippiton
2013-07-24, 06:45 PM
But which tricks are good for maintaining CA?
I want escape artists and focus on melee
Which other one do you think I should get?
Also which feats and level 2 power?

Ashdate
2013-07-24, 08:05 PM
Alright, I suppose it's wrong for me to be snarky about this.

Escape Artist Trick is good if you want to create a charging Thief build, as it lets you set up charges every round. It won't do much for getting you Combat Advantage... which isn't to say that it's not solid. I think Tactical Trick is the best of the bunch, but if you're sold on Escape Artist Trick I would consider Unbalancing Trick instead.

Of course, you'll pick tricks up a few more as you gain levels, so if you notice any gaps, you can fill them with the bonus tricks you get. Your other party members will play a huge part in ensuring whether you do/do not have combat advantage, so you'll likely need to tailor your choices according to their playstyles/powers.

For a level 2 feat, I think the HotFL choices are a bit lacklustre, but Tumble is probably the best of the bunch.

For feats, Light Blade Expertise is a no brainer, and then either Improved Defenses or Improved Initiative. Expertise makes your attacks more accurate and improves your damage, Improved Initiative will make it a bit harder to hit you in combat with non-AC attacks, and Improved Initiative will ensure you have the opportunity to take full advantage of your First Strike