PDA

View Full Version : How to make thog REALLY rage.

Professor Tanhauser
2006-12-12, 05:51 AM
Someone needs to tell thog that Xykon was mean to a puppy, that ought to kake him rage so severely he'd grind that skeletor clone to dust in 2 rounds...

Anyone else want to try guessing ways to make thog rage?

Fo Shizzle
2006-12-12, 05:56 AM
Give him Icecream, with no sprinkles.
Make him watch you eat Icecream.
Make a plan without Rocket Skates. :smallsmile:

The honest illusionist
2006-12-12, 07:19 AM
Two words: Celine Dion.

That would make anyone rage, regardless of class.

tmunter
2006-12-12, 07:31 AM
Heres the best of two worlds, although it might be gruesome, buy some sugary ice cream, melt it, put it in a bowl, fill the bowl up to the brim with sugar, finally, make Thog eat this, then make Nale throw a puppy of a cliff. Volia, there is your raging Thog!

tmunter
2006-12-12, 07:35 AM
Someone needs to tell thog that Xykon was mean to a puppy, that ought to kake him rage so severely he'd grind that skeletor clone to dust in 2 rounds...

Anyone else want to try guessing ways to make thog rage?

Good one, but there is one flaw...

:xykon: has regeneration...

TigerHunter
2006-12-12, 08:05 AM
Tell him Redcloak did it. Bye-bye Holy Symbol.

mikeejimbo
2006-12-12, 09:16 AM
I dunno, Thog isn't exactly nice to puppies either.

Professor Tanhauser
2006-12-13, 02:36 AM
Two words: Celine Dion.

That would make anyone rage, regardless of class.

Yeah, but making one of your team go into SUICIDAL rage usually doesn't help....

onikun86
2006-12-13, 02:51 AM
I dunno, Thog isn't exactly nice to puppies either.
:thog:"nale say thog not take "ree-spon-sa-bility" for puppy. but thog would be good puppy daddy."

Ideas:
1 Tell Thog you are holding the last can of sprinkles in the world. Then eat it.
2 Kick a puppy. (I can't believe I'm good-aligned and suggesting that... sorry puppy)
3 Tell him Xykon punched a clown.
4 Tell him no more ice cream until he does a math problem. (Go go 3 int!)

I dunno. I can't think of anything good.

edit: Tell him, as a medieval setting, rocket skates don't actually exist! And it's all the DM's fault! (And then the DM punched a clown! =D )

tmunter
2006-12-13, 03:29 AM
:thog:"nale say thog not take "ree-spon-sa-bility" for puppy. but thog would be good puppy daddy."

Ideas:
1 Tell Thog you are holding the last can of sprinkles in the world. Then eat it.
2 Kick a puppy. (I can't believe I'm good-aligned and suggesting that... sorry puppy)

edit: Tell him, as a medieval setting, rocket skates don't actually exist! And it's all the DM's fault! (And then the DM punched a clown! =D )

WHOA!! Amazing, that could make any clown/puppy loving, sprinkle eating, ice cream gulping, math hating, clueless, half orc go nuts!

:thog: thog wonders how thog will cope with life outside jail house walls. Prison changed thog.
:elan: We were only in there for 40 minutes.
:thog: Prison changed thog quickly.

Amon Star
2006-12-13, 10:03 AM
Tell him that a puppy kicking, clown puncher has just killed :nale: and is on a quest to rid the world of fudge ripples and sprinkles.

LOL!

Donraj
2006-12-13, 12:17 PM
Good one, but there is one flaw...

:xykon: has regeneration...

Respawning from a phylactery isn't the same as having Regeneration. Plus being undead Xykon is incapable of possessing it.

Jarelk
2006-12-13, 12:22 PM
Let someone beat Nale to death with a puppy, whilst eating the last ice cream sprinkled with the last sprinkles on all planes, whilst punching a clown in the face and singing the Celine Dion Soundtrack.

Ouch.

Querzis
2006-12-13, 01:01 PM
Let someone beat Nale to death with a puppy, whilst eating the last ice cream sprinkled with the last sprinkles on all planes, whilst punching a clown in the face and singing the Celine Dion Soundtrack.

Ouch.

Thats cruel. He is gonna rage for the rest of is life if you do this.

Blood
2006-12-13, 04:29 PM
Kill puppies (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0051.html) in front of Thog.

Attack Nale (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0387.html) in front of Thog.

Eat ice cream with sprinkles (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0252.html) in front of Thog.

I'm sure there's more too. :smallbiggrin:

krossbow
2006-12-14, 03:14 PM
I'd love for Nale to have a plot like that. After being horribly owned by Xyclon in a battle over a gate (like what is about to happen at Azure city possibly) have him monolouge about revealing his secret weapon, and then pulling a puppy out of a sack and scooting it at Xyclon. Xyclon kills it.

Cue huge rumbling noise and thog leaping at Xyclon in a rage while Nale Smiled and whistles as he walks away.
________
LIST OF FORD TRANSMISSIONS PICTURE (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/List_of_Ford_transmissions)

Quantum Toast
2006-12-14, 03:56 PM
I'd love for Nale to have a plot like that. After being horribly owned by Xyclon in a battle over a gate (like what is about to happen at Azure city possibly) have him monolouge about revealing his secret weapon, and then pulling a puppy out of a sack and scooting it at Xyclon. Xyclon kills it.

Cue huge rumbling noise and thog leaping at Xyclon in a rage while Nale Smiled and whistles as he walks away.The only way I can see that plan failing is if :mitd: is a puppy...

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-14, 07:37 PM

Ideas:

Ouch.

Tell him that a puppy kicking, clown puncher has just killed :nale: and is on a quest to rid the world of fudge ripples and sprinkles.

LOL!

Heres the best of two worlds, although it might be gruesome, buy some sugary ice cream, melt it, put it in a bowl, fill the bowl up to the brim with sugar, finally, make Thog eat this, then make Nale throw a puppy of a cliff. Volia, there is your raging Thog!

Give him Icecream, with no sprinkles.
Make him watch you eat Icecream.
Make a plan without Rocket Skates. :smallsmile:

all good ideas. ayya think you all are mean though. ayya rage in thought of you all doing such cruel things.

Celisasu
2006-12-14, 10:36 PM
So if a puppy ate the last ice cream with sprinkles in the world in front of Thog what would happen?

Or if a puppy drowned in the last icecream with sprinkles in the world in front of Thog what would happen?

The Extinguisher
2006-12-14, 10:54 PM
World Explosion?

Amon Star
2006-12-15, 11:06 AM
So if a puppy ate the last ice cream with sprinkles in the world in front of Thog what would happen?

Or if a puppy drowned in the last icecream with sprinkles in the world in front of Thog what would happen?

:thog:'s head would implode!

Bluesilver
2006-12-17, 05:09 PM

Ouch.
This would work...

GSFB
2006-12-18, 04:06 PM
Insult the majesty of the gumdrop mountains.

While using the last of the sprinkles on your puppy sundae.

Zephra
2006-12-19, 02:54 PM
Feed a puppy the last sprinkles, and watch his brain explode!

Zaria
2006-12-19, 03:04 PM
Step 1: Get the most adorable puppy in the world.
Step 2: Find the biggest ice cream sundae with the most sprinkles ever.
Step 3: Stuff wooden alpalca with potato salad.
Step 4: Tell Thog that he can have the puppy and the ice cream.
Step 5: Also tell Xycon that the puppy and ice cream are for him, to disintegrate at his pleasure. Hey, they are expendable after all... silly minions.
Step 6: Watch the epic battle royale.

1337_master
2006-12-20, 02:48 PM
Perhaps Thog:thog: Would Rage if someone threw a Clown Lycanthrope (Puppy) over a cliff, that landed on Nale, who fell onto a button that Blew up all the sugar in the world.

Runolfr
2006-12-20, 03:09 PM

Cue huge rumbling noise and thog leaping at Xyclon in a rage while Nale Smiled and whistles as he walks away.

You know...

I can actually see something like this scenario playing out in the context of someone's bag of tricks...

Saithis Bladewing
2006-12-20, 03:14 PM
Four words: Out of Fudge Ripple.

Bluesilver
2006-12-21, 05:51 PM
Take the some ice cream with sprinkles. Tell Thog that this is the last ice cream w/ sprinkles in the world. Dress Nale up as a clown. Find a puppy and drown it in the ice cream. Kick the drowned puppy ice cream into Nale's face and then push Nale into a volcano while insulting the majesty of the gumdrop mountains and singing the Celine Dion soundtrack.

R.O.A.
2006-12-21, 06:03 PM
All these plans sound a bit suicidal! If YOU drown / kick a puppy or eat his ice cream, Thog will be raging at you

:)

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-22, 12:24 AM
lets see...Dress nale as a clown and kill two birds with one stone by hitting him with a baseball bat then find a litter of puppys and show them to thog while filling the bos up with ice cream and sprinkles and saying to thog "This shall be the last ice cream and sprinkles the will will have ever known" from there you but a M72 anti tank rocket launcher blow up the icecream/sprinkles/puppys box and start telling him gumdrop mountains dont exsist and look like a bunch of stinky butts from there you run like hell before he inters normal rage...oh no were NOT done yet...find his favorite leprechaun costume and rip it into a billion pieces and then eat all of nales/his breadcrumbs and for the iceing on the cake...destroy thogs greataxe (it has sentimental value) from there thog will destroy the world :smallamused:from there the scribble is unleashed it destroys the gods and thog becomes a ultimate being more powerful then the scribble or gods and makes his own multiverse

necron lord
2006-12-22, 01:23 AM
Have a clown and a litter of puppies fight to the death in a arena full of "the last fudge ripple and ice cream". While:thog: is trying to sort through his emotions, push a random person in front of thog. Tell thog that this is all this persons fault. Then have the Rich show up and explain to thog that nale is lost in a forest with out bread crumbs and it is this persons fualt. Last, you have a cleric pull up the ghost of thog's great grandma to tell him that this person was the reason he never got rocket roller skates for Christmas. Then watch as thog turns into the Hulk and you get the most violent movie ever.

Eva
2006-12-29, 09:28 PM
Put on good music all night long.

*ducks*. Sorry, had to be said.

David94
2006-12-30, 03:03 PM
So if you throw a puppy and an ice cream sundae with extra sprinkles off a cliff, :thog: would either...

1. Dive off the cliff to rescue the puppy and the sundae and die
2. Kill you

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 05:13 PM
either way it ends with death. ayya happy.

fire_hawk
2006-12-30, 06:24 PM
Have Celine Dion eat a puppy coated with the last sprinkles and ice cream on Earth (while singing), then butcher a clown.

Ayya the Fearsome
2006-12-30, 06:25 PM
Meanie!!!!!!!!!!!

PaladinFreak
2006-12-30, 06:30 PM
Cast sleep on Thog, then tell him that he was asleep for a million years, and while he was asleep, Nale, all the puppies in the universe, and all the ice cream and sprinkles in the universe were annhiliated

Zonac
2007-01-01, 12:38 AM
I see a fatal flaw in all of your plans, so I shall make the best plan of them all.

1.Give Thog a puppy, some ice cream, and a his own clown.

2.In the middle of the night, take these things away from him.

3.When he wakes up, tell him that HE killed them, and that he no longer has access to the gumdrop mountains.

Voila.