PDA

View Full Version : Looking For a Dice App

Seatbelt
2013-07-26, 12:46 AM
I have a 20th level two weapon fighter. She needs a dice roller app because her player is notoriously poor at mental math and she makes 10 attacks in a round.

Ideally the app would roll the dice and add in the attack roll modifier. So I could hit "roll" and it would generate 10 numbers and present them like this:

The actual dice roll matters because I'm a crit fisher, so I need to know if the dice come up 15 or higher.

15+33=48
7+33+40
18+28=46
1+28=you missed
etc etc

Bonus points if it can also generate a damage roll for each attack.

For android, but for Windows Laptop would be fine too.

Krazzman
2013-07-26, 02:26 AM
The hills have dice.

It's what I use since my old diceroller went missing from the appstore.

With the hills have dice you can make 10 different dice-sets with different bonus on each.

EDIT:
Did not see the other thing...
If you have a laptop you probably could programm one yourself If you want to. Either with Java or C++ or C# or whatever. Such programs can be good exercises in programming.

Emmerask
2013-07-26, 06:25 AM
hmm I do not believe that there is a dice app which would satisfy all your requirements :-/

you can just as easily program it yourself for android, if you know java the transition to androids version is simple.

The whole app would maybe take 6 hours to code/design, a day if you know java but have to transition to android java ^^