PDA

View Full Version : Cafepress link issue

Ted The Bug
2013-07-26, 05:13 PM
Hey all, not sure if this is something that's affected just me or not, but the Cafepress just takes me to the homepage of the site instead of to the OOTS section. I'm in Germany, so it redirects me to the homepage of Cafepress in German. Is there a way around that? I'd hate for Rich to lose out on sales from other places around the world.

Rawhide
2013-07-26, 08:07 PM
Strange. I am experiencing the same problem in Australia. It redirects to an Australian domain (.com.au) and won't display any Order of the Stick products from that domain.

But, there is a workaround. If you click on the link a second time, it works.

For convenience, here it is again: http://www.cafepress.com/orderofthestick

Castaras
2013-07-27, 03:44 AM
I have this issue as well, although I'm not sure if it was my NoScripts / Adblock plugins messing around with it or not. Using Google Chrome, and clicking on it again got me to the actual site.

Elder Tsofu
2013-07-27, 07:31 AM
I arrive at the Oots-store from Italy with IE10 and Opera 12.16. No addons.
It is the .com site both times.

The Giant
2013-07-27, 09:38 AM
It looks like there's some sort of problem with the international localized versions of the CafePress sites. I don't know if it's a temporary server issue on their part or what, but it's definitely not anything on my end (or that I can do anything about). It does seem to be working in the US just fine.

I'll put an email into CafePress customer service, though I don't really expect them to respond. Hopefully it will get sorted out before this year's ornament sale.