PDA

View Full Version : Map Help? Please?

Absol197
2013-07-27, 10:17 PM
Hello there all you wonderfully skilled artists!

I have a request for you, if you don't mind. I'm probably going to be running the next game for our IRL D&D group, and I need help creating a map for the game. Specifically, this is one of my patented setting games. Previously I've done both Stormwrack (Set in a chain of islands) and Sandstorm (set in, what else, but a large desert). This time, I'm doing Frostburn. So what do I need in a map?

Firstly, I want most of the different terrain types that one might consider for a game of arctic exploration. Snowy forests, rugged frosty mountains, glaciers, icy tundras, and even a frozen sea. I really don't have anything already made up, but I'm working on a few ideas myself.

So if you're good at mapping and would like to assist, that's what I'm asking for assistance with! Really, you can be as creative as you like. When I come up with ideas of specific features that I need, I'll edit them here, but until I have those, if you have a map idea and you are willing to draw/share, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for any/all assistance provided!

~Phoenix~

Dernwine
2013-07-27, 10:29 PM
I'm not great at doing maps but perhaps I can link you to a thread that might help? (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291285)

Hope that helps...