PDA

View Full Version : Need help with character

dantiesilva
2013-07-29, 01:45 AM
Hello I am recently joining a gestalt game where (the DM knows my play style) I choose to be a dragon shaman/Barbarian//Orc Paragon. I am a dragon born water orc and have Con and Str above 20 before raging. What I came here to ask is if there were any feats or items to increase my draconic aura bonus as it does not level well. Thank you in advance.

NevinPL
2013-07-29, 04:47 AM
Dragon Magic has some Draconic Aura's feats.

dantiesilva
2013-07-29, 06:02 AM
Dragon magic has two feats total regarding draconic auras. One allowing you to have 2 up at once, the other giving you another aura and a very confusing reading that could suggest you could take it to increase your Aura bonus by +1.

What I am trying to find out is if there is anything that could increase the bonus, like a bard has the badge and all that.

Petrocorus
2013-07-29, 02:47 PM
Have you thought about taking some levels in Marshall. So you could have a minor aura, a major aura and a (possibly two) draconic aura active at the same time. That could make great buff.

dantiesilva
2013-07-29, 02:55 PM
I had thought about it but my Cha is way to low for it to be useful. I think 0-1 modifier at most. Was going to take Dragon shaman until 10 and then dragon lord from dragon magic. Do you think the 2 marshal levels will be worth it? Plan on taking the double draconic aura so that would be 4 feats at once.