PDA

View Full Version : Need items for a Barbarian.

Qc Storm
2013-07-29, 06:11 PM
It is a level 2 Half-Ogre, Half-Orc. (Thus, ECL 4). I have 5000 gold as a budget, with only a masterwork greataxe and a Spellbok to my name.

He is Orcus Pocus, Wizard Orcstraordinaire. Illiterate, but believes deep inside that he is a wizard.

I have Pounce, although it won't be useful for a while and I will not Ubercharge, because my group does not like it.

I currently have Power Attack, Cleave and Extra Rage as feats (2 flaws). Looking into Large and in Charge and Steadfast Determination for later.

But what I'm mostly looking for is stuff to buy, even if they are not affordable for now. I like planning in advance.

Flickerdart
2013-07-29, 06:18 PM
Chronocharm of the Horizon Walker and Anklets of Translocation are godsends for when you want to charge a guy but there's something between you two that you need to angle yourself around. They're quite affordable, too.

A Healing Belt is practically mandatory for those situations where your HP is so low that running out of Rage will kill you and a CLW wand won't work quickly enough.

Qc Storm
2013-07-29, 06:59 PM
Chronocharm of the Horizon Walker and Anklets of Translocation are godsends for when you want to charge a guy but there's something between you two that you need to angle yourself around. They're quite affordable, too.

A Healing Belt is practically mandatory for those situations where your HP is so low that running out of Rage will kill you and a CLW wand won't work quickly enough.

Of course, everybody can benefit from a nice pair of anklets.

Additional info, I intend to go War Hulk. Anything I should look for before that?

Fist of the forest is nice, but the feat requirements are pretty hard on me.