PDA

View Full Version : d&d need help

dieing4blood
2013-07-31, 08:49 AM
we rolled stats up and i have to play a swordsage and i rolled 15 14 14 13 12 12
i went a frost elf i need help to make this viable we start at lvl 1 with no iteams mamby a sword siad the dm if we spot the stuff but can anyone help me plzs i need it im going to be the of tank scout so plz help:smallsmile:

dieing4blood
2013-07-31, 08:54 AM
we started a new campane and i am a swordsage we rolled stats up and i was forced two play a tank champ but anyway i gotaway with swordsage but neverplay a champ for tome of battle my stats i rolled up where bad it was 15 14 13 12 12 10 i went a frost elf so any tip plz give them two me i realy would like them ps i have two play as the of tank in the party and the scout so plzs tell what i should do and the dose try band kill us in ever incounter so by the way we star at lvl 1

Boci
2013-07-31, 08:58 AM
What sources are available?

Was is your character concept?

What are your other party members playing?

dieing4blood
2013-07-31, 09:01 AM
any 3.5 stuff we have a bard warmage and fighter hes going two be a two weapon fighter that appers and kills then diserpers like an ass but with a bit of tankyness two him he is skilletton the dammed for taking part in a maskering a hole city

Studoku
2013-07-31, 09:21 AM
You're looking for the 3.5 forum: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59

RMS Oceanic
2013-07-31, 09:29 AM
What is the rest of your party? What role do you want to play? Answers to these questions will let us give a more concise recommendation.

Boci
2013-07-31, 09:32 AM
For a stealthy assassin you'll want shadow hand and desert wind (for maximum damage if you don't mind being flashy in your kill strike) or tiger claw if you don't mind a hit to damage for less flashyness (and its suits the inspiration more). Put 12 in strength and take shadow blade (and two weapon fighting with flaws), then weapon finesse at level 3. Duel wield shortswords and take with ever maneuvres you like the look of.

Also it's Skilgannon the Damned (and he's more of a warblade x / swordsage 2 than a full swordsage).