PDA

View Full Version : [3.5] Need help for non-core Cleric Spells

Shaynythyryas
2013-07-31, 09:54 AM
Hi !

My request is quite simple : one of my friends plays a full priest in our near-god level campaign. Every sourcebook or splatbook is accepted, except for context-specific books (Eberron, Drow, etc) but he doesnt feel comfortable with other than the basic core books, mostly because it's the only ones he actually has and he doesn't like searching online very much (that and the fact he doesn't quite well speak english.)

So, basically, my point is : could anyone point out some of the best non-core cleric spells, that I could search out and translate for him ? Just so he could extend his pool of abilities to be on par with the very high level of the campaign.

GreenETC
2013-07-31, 10:01 AM
Spell Compendium is the best place to start for spells, and I've always been a huge fan of the Sanctified Spells in the Book of Exalted Deeds.

The Archivist Handbook (http://www.minmaxboards.com/index.php?topic=185.0) has a nice selection of good cleric spells for every level, provided you stick to the Cleric part at the beginning of each section.

Rebel7284
2013-07-31, 10:21 AM
PHB2 has some nice spells, Book of Exalted Deeds has some high level gems, and of course Spell Compendium is amazing.