PDA

View Full Version : Sith Alchemy/Sewing Life Alchemist build

vricko55
2013-08-02, 01:01 PM
Spellcasters aren't my forte but after rewatching the first few episodes of FMA:Brotherhood I had the idea of creating a spellcaster that specialized in creating and enhancing monsters. I'd guess I could start with some polymorph spells those or mostly temporary. I was hoping someonecould give me some ideas for feats, items and spells that would be good for creating this character.

Psyren
2013-08-02, 01:23 PM
There's plenty of summoners, but actually creating monsters is a bit on the rare side. The only one that immediately comes to mind is the Effigy Master, and they're more along the lines of robots than chimeras. The Shaper/Constructor creates monsters too, but they again are constructs.

Urpriest
2013-08-02, 01:58 PM
Fleshwarpers (Lords of Madness) can build grafts which can be attached to minions to give them extra limbs and suchlike. Lots of fun options there, with a big theme of experimenting on yourself.

Crasical
2013-08-02, 02:53 PM
Although they're mostly considered 'fluff' for the archetype, Vivisectionist Alchemists from pathfinder can combine their Awaken and Anthropomorphic Animal to create Dr. Moreau-esque animal hybird creatures. A Clone master can get Simulacrum, Lesser Simulacrum, and Clone, while any alchemist can pick up the (Greater) Alchemical Simulacrum, Alchemical Zombie, Doppleganger Simulacrum, and Tumor Familiar discoveries.