PDA

View Full Version : [Feats] Thog Feats!

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 11:26 AM
Thog thinks pretty girls icky
Prerequisites: INT 8-, male.
Benefit: You get +4 to will saves against spells, spell-like abilities and supernatural abilities cast by fey. You get +4 on will saves against enchantment spells made by female humanoid spellcasters. But: you get -1 penalty to AC and -2 to concentration checks whenever a female humanoid with 13+ CHA threatens your space

Tola
2006-12-14, 11:33 AM
Thog smash puny talky man
Prerequisites: INT 8-
Benefit: You get a +1 bonus on attack rolls againts spellcasters. You also get +1 on will saves against spells

Make those +2 and you're golden.

Benefit: You get +4 to will saves against spells, spell-like abilities and supernatural abilities cast by fey. You get +4 on will saves against enchantment spells made by female humanoid spellcasters. But: you get -1 penalty to AC and -2 to concentration checks whenever a female humanoid with 13+ CHA threatens your space

The penalties should be higher. Remember, he ran from even an ILLUSION of a girl like all hell was at his heels.

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 11:33 AM
Benefit: You get a +1 bonus on attack rolls againts spellcasters. You also get +1 on will saves against spells

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 11:40 AM
The penalties should be higher. Remember, he ran from even an ILLUSION of a girl like all hell was at his heels.

I would but, then it wouldn't be such a good feat to take... My intention is to have funny AND playable feats.
Maybe I coud add something like...

Benefit: You get +4 to will saves against spells, spell-like abilities and supernatural abilities cast by fey. You get +4 on will saves against enchantment spells made by female humanoid spellcasters. But: you get -1 penalty to AC and -2 to concentration checks whenever a female humanoid with 13+ CHA threatens your space.
Edit: You also get a -2 penalty on fear effects made my female humanoids

Make those +2 and you're golden.
Fine by me, I'm limiting it a bit, though:

Edit:
Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on attack rolls againts spellcasters. You also get +2 on will saves against spells with somatic componets.

ampcptlogic
2006-12-14, 11:44 AM
Thog hate you, stupid metal!
Prerequisites: INT 8-, STR 18
Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on attack rolls against constructs and items. You also get +2 on dodge bonus against constructs

Ambrogino
2006-12-14, 11:49 AM
Thog hate you, stupid metal!
Prerequisites: INT 8-, STR 18
Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on attack rolls against constructs (including prison bars). You also get +2 on dodge bonus against constructs

prison bar's aren't contructs, they're items. Change it to +2 damage on successful attack rolls against items and constructs, or something like that.

ampcptlogic
2006-12-14, 11:51 AM
prison bar's aren't contructs, they're items. Change it to +2 damage on successful attack rolls against items and constructs, or something like that.

I have fixed it. Thank you. Darn minimum char limit

Captain van der Decken
2006-12-14, 11:53 AM
Isn't it objects, rather than items? There's probably not too much difference, but still..

Nice feat ideas. :biggrin:

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 12:05 PM
Yay! resisting arrest is fun!
Prerequisites:Int 8-
Benefit: You get a +4 bonus to resist grapple attempts including checks to resist being pinned. +1 cumulative bonus to attack rolls for each lawful humanoid that threatens your space (minimun 2 humanoids). +4 to STR checks made to break ropes and manacles.

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 12:07 PM
Thog lift with knees not back
Prerequisites: Int 8- , Str 15+
Benefit: You get a +4 bonus on all Str checks to lift things and pull things up. Your carrying capacity is increased by 50%

mikeejimbo
2006-12-14, 12:14 PM
thog happy talky-man is happy
Prerequisites: Int 8-
Benefits: As long as your party's spellcasters and the party leader, if applicable, are unharmed, you get a +1 to attack and saves

thog like breaking stuff
Prerequisites: Int 8-, or class of barbarian
Benefits: As Thog hates you, puny metal, but stacks with it

thog like puppies
Benefits: You may activate an internal monologue about puppies once per day, and it lasts 1 round/level. During this, you gain +2 to will saves, but may only move and attack.

thog not just fighter. thog start as barbarian
Prerequisites: Class is either fighter, or barbarian
Benefits: Pick either fighter or barbarian. This is now considered a favored class for you.

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 02:30 PM
Thulk smashes!!!
Prerequisites: Int 8-, Str 15+, ability to rage or frenzy, orc or half-orc
Benefits: When you Rage you may chose to undergo a minor mutation, augmenting your muscular mass considerably. You gain a extra +4 to Str, DR 2/-, natural armor bonus of +2. You also gain extra +4 bonus on Str checks to break objects. but doing so tears appart nonmagical non-metal armor. Metal and/or magical armor is damaged (need 50% of base price to repair). In either case, the armor falls to the ground and you lose your armor bonus to AC. Armor damaged this way grants its normal AC-1 and the check penalty worsens by 1.
All your mundane clothes except four your pants (skirt, boxers, panties or whatever) tear appart. Your pants change to purple though.

ampcptlogic
2006-12-14, 02:34 PM
Thulk smashes!!!
Prerequisites: Int 8-, Str 15+, ability to rage or frenzy, orc or half-orc
Benefits: When you Rage you may chose to undergo a minor mutation, augmenting your muscular mass considerably. You gain a extra +4 to Str, DR 2/-, natural armor bonus of +2. You also gain extra +4 bonus on Str checks to break objects. but doing so tears appart nonmagical non-metal armor. Metal and/or magical armor is damaged (need 50% of base price to repair). In either case, the armor falls to the ground and you lose your armor bonus to AC. Armor damaged this way grants its normal AC-1 and the check penalty worsens by 1.
All your mundane clothes except four your pants (skirt, boxers, panties or whatever) tear appart. Your pants change to purple though.

-That- is funny. But wouldn't a female orc or half-orc also need to magically keep part of her top? I never read the Hulk comics, so I don't know how Marvel handled this.

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-14, 02:43 PM
Thog crush talky man!
prerequisites: -8 int +18 str
Benefits: You can enter a enhanced rage useing one of your rage abilitys. during this rage you gain all the normal rage benefits with: +1 to hit agenst someone whos talked a lot around you, +3 to damage to someone whos talked a lot near you, +1 hit point per level +con modifier, the hitpoints stack with the hitpoints of your normal rage but you can only attack the said, person untill hes either dead or untill the rage ends
special: Someone whos talked a lot around you can very from perspective.

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 03:06 PM
Little man talk funny
Benefits: When you make an attack of oportunity or readied attack against someone casting a spell, you may automatically score a critical threat, but you get -2 on your confirmation roll.

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 03:10 PM
-That- is funny. But wouldn't a female orc or half-orc also need to magically keep part of her top? I never read the Hulk comics, so I don't know how Marvel handled this.

Ok, ok female half-orcs and orcs get to keep their tops also. Like it matters to see an orc girl naked :smallyuk:

Grey Knight
2006-12-14, 03:41 PM

WP:She-Hulk (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She-Hulk) has pictures of her, all with the bewbs concealed.

Also, half-orcs are hawt. :smallcool:

Behold_the_Void
2006-12-14, 03:58 PM
Out of Fudge Ripple
Prerequisites: Int 8-, ability to rage or frenzy
Benefit: Specify a certain food when this feat is chosen. Whenever there isn't enough of that food on-hand at any given time to satisfy the character with this feat, they immediately enter a frenzy (as per the Frenzied Berserker class ability) and gain bonuses and penalties double to what they would normally gain while in a rage. This Frenzy cannot be ended voluntarily, but will end immediately after the normal duration expires or enough of the food in question has been brought to the character to appease them.

The_Cowinator
2006-12-14, 07:22 PM
:thog: yay! thog got new thog feats!

thog believe thog can fly
prerequisites: 8- INT, having a master plan unhatched that has you as a main part of it
benefit: you immediatly gain understanding of the plan you were just explained, as long as it contains rocket skates

mikeejimbo
2006-12-14, 08:19 PM
thog too pretty for jail
Prerequisites: 8- Int, 10- Cha
Benefits: If you are being restrained, as a prisoner, everyone around you must make a Will save or be stunned for 1 round with such horrid thoughts.

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-14, 09:12 PM
AHHHHHH! get pretty girl away! thog not want girl cootys! "what am i? chopped liver?"
prerequisites: int-8 pretty girl must be nearby
benefits: if theres a girl nearby with 14+ cha you can start yelling and running around in disgust once per day. while like this the females in the area where they will be able to hear you must roll a concintration save or stunned in complete rage yelling at said character, (DC 24+said girls charisma modifier) this effect is nullified if the character has any reason to believe that she is safe from cooties.

NullAshton
2006-12-14, 09:15 PM
...that's a benefit?

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-14, 09:19 PM
its more of a teamwork effect :smallconfused: when i was thinking about it i thought...well haley got mad...if your in a party it could benefit :P (I.E all nearby female characters cant do a thing can give an advantage to allied party)

Fael IsilLuin
2006-12-14, 10:09 PM
AHHHHHH! get pretty girl away! thog not want girl cootys! "what am i? chopped liver?"
prerequisites: int-8 pretty girl must be nearby
benefits: if theres a girl nearby with 14+ cha you can start yelling and running around in disgust once per day. while like this the females in the area where they will be able to hear you must roll a concintration save or stunned in complete rage yelling at said character, (DC 24+said girls charisma modifier) this effect is nullified if the character has any reason to believe that she is safe from cooties.

The idea, i think, is taht you make funny feats inspired by Thog, but, they actually have to be useful. The one on top of this thread would be better for what you want to do

Wolfie_1066
2006-12-14, 10:14 PM
yeah i guess ...i was just thinking funny its not as useful but if your fighting agenst females :smallwink: and you have a party to back you up :smallamused: well lets just not talk about it...i was just thinking a party has a girl like that and someone with this feat...thus they can use it to incapacitate part of another party (depending on people in said other party) so if you think about it some cercomstances may make it useful :smallwink:

Demented
2006-12-14, 10:33 PM
Just too funny. If all of those were made into a thog feat tree.... The requirement of int as a dump stat is all the more entertaining, as well!

thog hold on tight
Prerequisites: 8- Int, Str 16
Benefit: On succeeding a grapple check to Pin your opponent, you may attempt a second grapple check to render him Helpless for the duration of the Pin. Failing this second check causes you to fail your Pin attempt.

thog have booster shot against cooties
Prerequisites: 8- Int, thog thinks pretty girls icky
Benefit: A bluff check against you for this purpose can temporarily remove the penalties for the 'thog thinks pretty girls icky' feat. You will not suffer the penalties for 2d4 hours on a successful bluff check. You cannot bluff yourself.
Normal: See the 'thog thinks pretty girls icky' feat.

thog got to use a mop!
Prerequisites: 8- Int
Benefit: You are immune to Nausea.
Normal: You can be nauseated.

mikeejimbo
2006-12-14, 10:35 PM
Who ever said they had to be useful?

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-14, 11:46 PM
Well, most of the feats presented here have very interesting uses. I certainly would take a couple of them myself. A feat tree starting with a dump-stat would make a very funnny character, and a very useful one.
And in general feats are supposed to be useful. Or at least seem useful.

Balesirion
2006-12-15, 12:19 AM
thog not get references
Benefit: If you do not understand references being used around you by NPCs, your falling damage is halved for having them throw you off of things.

mikeejimbo
2006-12-15, 12:33 AM
thog not get references
Benefit: If you do not understand references being used around you by NPCs, your falling damage is halved for having them throw you off of things.

I love it! That's perfect.

ampcptlogic
2006-12-15, 09:12 AM
Thog Helped!
Prerequisites: 8- Int, 8- Wis
Benefit: If you help another character or NPC implement a diabolical plan, you gain 110% of the normal XP.
Normal: You gain XP as normal.

Thog Chooses To Go Quietly Now.
Benefit: If you surrender to law-enforcement, you are immune to critical hits and coup-de-grace attempts for 1 round/level
Normal: You are subject to Critical Hit damage or Coups-de-grace.

Tola
2006-12-16, 12:16 AM
thog believe thog can fly
prerequisites: 8- INT, having a master plan unhatched that has you as a main part of it
benefit: you immediatly gain understanding of the plan you were just explained, as long as it contains rocket skates

Change this slightly:

Choose an item, person, object, animal, or terrain feature when this feat is selected. If that item is used in planning, you automatically understand the plan, and get a +4 Insighht bonus when excecuting your part in it. This feat may be taken multiple times. Each time, it applies to a different object. The insight bonuses may stack with themselves.

Balesirion
2006-12-16, 12:24 AM
Thanks, it's actually my first ever homebrewed material, I was worried that it was a little weak.

Dawnstrider_Moogle
2006-12-16, 04:27 AM
thog not get references

Haha!

Kupo!
Prerequisites: Access to a moogle costume.
Benefit: You are awesome.

...yeah, I dunno.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2006-12-16, 04:42 AM
Guys, I think one of the prereqs for any thog feat should include his alignment...lawful stupid. I mean yeah you could just have an intelligence of 8, but then any old character with a below average intelligence could get these feats. Thog is more than just a below average intelligence. It takes a very good roleplayer to get that type of character right.

Demented
2006-12-16, 05:30 AM
:thog: "thog make feats, feats not make thog!"

Besides, his alignment isn't Lawful Stupid. It's Stupid Stupid!

:thog: "thog think dementy-man stupid."

Ahhh, my soft vulnerable flesh!

2006-12-16, 01:29 PM
I'd be willing to debate you there Demented. Besides, lawful stupid is much more fun, and takes a lot more still to play than stupid stupid.

Dawnstrider_Moogle
2006-12-16, 02:52 PM
Thog is definitely not Lawful. Thog is the exact opposite of Lawful. Thog is a barbarian. Barbarians cannot be Lawful. Also, Thog thinks resisting arrest is fun, which is a direct contravention of any possible standard of Lawful, ever, in the known universe.

Telling someone that Thog is lawful is like serving them a heaping helping of WTF soup.

Mazeura
2006-12-16, 03:38 PM
actually all evidence sugests that he is chaotic neutral and is very very easy to convince that something or other is what he wants to do

Mazeura
2006-12-16, 03:40 PM
also he is very very awesome

Mazeura
2006-12-16, 04:39 PM
Celine Dion uncivilised tourtur
Requirements:int 8- and the need for unholy sound
+4 to bluff and intimidation:smallbiggrin:
please criticise first time

Rason
2006-12-16, 07:57 PM
Prison Change Thog
Requirements: Int 8-
Anytime you escape from a grapple, prison, box, room, or other confining space, you get a +2 to Charisma and a +4 to Bluff. Lasts until puppies are mentioned.

Prison Change Thog Quickly
Requirements: Int 8- and the feat Prison Change Thog
Anytime you escape from a grapple, prison, box, room, or other confining space, you get a +4 to Charisma, a +4 to Bluff, and +2 to Axe proficiency. Lasts until puppies or Ice Cream are mentioned.

Armads
2006-12-16, 11:01 PM
thog's axe had sentimental value
Whenever you are using a greataxe, you gain a +2 morale bonus on attack and damage rolls

2006-12-17, 01:36 AM
guys, you're taking my lawful stupid thing way too seriously. It was meant to be funny, but some of you seem to have missed that.

Leather_Book_Wizard
2006-12-17, 01:00 PM
But it wasn't funny. At all. And Thog isn't stupid, he's dumb.:smallbiggrin:

Siberys
2006-12-17, 03:17 PM
Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on attack rolls againts spellcasters. You also get +2 on will saves against spells with somatic componets.
If you want talky, I'd go with verbal rather than somatic...

Siberys
2006-12-17, 03:25 PM
Prison Change Thog
Anytime you escape from a grapple, prison, box, room, or other confining space, you get a +2 to Charisma and a +4 to Bluff

Prison Change Thog Quickly
Requirements: Int 8- and the feat Prison Change Thog
Anytime you escape from a grapple, prison, box, room, or other confining space, you get a +4 to Charisma, a +4 to Bluff, and +2 to Axe proficiency

They need durations... otherwise, very nice!

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-18, 11:58 PM
If you want talky, I'd go with verbal rather than somatic...

That's right. I was mistaken... there it is:

Benefit: You get a +2 bonus on attack rolls againts spellcasters. You also get +2 on will saves against spells with verbal componets.

Behold_the_Void
2006-12-19, 12:58 AM
What exactly does "+2 to axe proficiency" give you?

Cybren
2006-12-19, 01:36 AM
What exactly does "+2 to axe proficiency" give you?

A synergy with knowledge (decorative cake frosting)?

Grey Knight
2006-12-19, 07:56 AM
A synergy with knowledge (decorative cake frosting)?

My personal life is not on trial here!

The_Cowinator
2006-12-19, 09:15 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one to get the reference here. :smallbiggrin:

Rama_Lei
2006-12-19, 09:28 PM
prison change thog quickly
Prerequisites: Must spend at least 40 minutes in a jail, with an adventure on the opposite end of the alignment spectrum, must star in a feel-good movie
Benefit:Choose either 2 feats, ranks in 3 skills or 1 class level, and change it. You must meet the prerequisites for the new selections when taken.

Rama_Lei
2006-12-19, 09:30 PM
"don't drop soap"
Prerequisites:Jail time
Benefit: +10 on grapple checks with slippery objects and +5 on Balance checks
Slippery defined at DM's discretion.

The_Cowinator
2006-12-20, 11:08 PM
thog get in touch with inner greenness'
prerequisites: INT 8-, must be wearing a leprechaun costume
effect: you now can tap-dance with extremely accurate precision, have and Irish Accent, and say 'Blarney' as much as you want. You also gain the 'Luck-o-the-Irish' and get +1 to rolls

The_Cowinator
2006-12-21, 05:02 AM
thog get in touch with outer greenness, too
prerequisites: INT 8-, green skin, thog get in touch with inner greenness, and must be holding a four-leaf clover
effect: you get +1 to all ability scores for as long as you meet the requirements for this feat

Grey Knight
2006-12-21, 11:52 AM
thog get in touch with inner greenness'
prerequisites: INT 8-, must be wearing a leprechaun costume
effect: you now can tap-dance with extremely accurate precision, have and Irish Accent, and say 'Blarney' as much as you want. You also gain the 'Luck-o-the-Irish' and get +1 to rolls

All Irish NPCs have an attitude towards you one rank lower than normal (helpful -> friendly -> indifferent -> unfriendly -> hostile). :smallyuk:

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-23, 01:55 PM
Bull rush tackle hug!
prerequisites: INT 8-, Str 15+, Improved Bull rush, Improved Grapple
effect: Yoy can make an improved bull rush attempt that also deals damage as an unarmed strike, you move with the defender and at the end of the movement you move into his space and may inmediatly start a grapple without provoking an attack of opportunity, you get a further +2 on this attempt.

Diggorian
2006-12-23, 08:08 PM
This one seems to have been missed ...

thog alone (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0051.html)
"You thought you heard voices, but thog's the only one here."

Prerequisites: Int 8 or lower, ability to keep a straight face
Benefit: Being dumb, people dont think you capable of duplicity. If you Bluff with a single, simple statement, people will believe it more than an elaborate yarn. A listener takes double your Int penalty as a penalty to their Sense Motive check versus your Bluff.

krossbow
2006-12-25, 12:16 AM
"Thog is coming! Thog save you Nale!"
Prequistite: Must have one good friend; the feeling need not be mutual.

Effect: You may pick one person who is your designated "best friend".
Anytime someone threatens that person in melee, you gain a +1 to hit them; if you have the rage ability, you must make a DC20 will save to not go into a rage. If at any time the friend is knocked uncounscious, dies, or is PERCIEVED to be mortally wounded (Bluff checks work) you immidately go into a frenzy as per a level 10 frenzied berserker, fighting said foe who caused the wound until the enemy dies, your frenzy ends, or you are destroyed (as per the level 10 frenzied berserker, you continue to fight after being reduced past -10).
However, you suffer a permanent -10 to all sense motive attempts against your best friend, and everything pertaining to them. You also suffer a -2 to will saves against your best friend.

A_S
2006-12-27, 02:28 AM
The leprechaun costume? Not so much.
Prerequisites: 8- Int, Disguise 1 rank
Benefit: During the first round of any combat which you enter looking surprisingly ridiculous, you gain a +2 circumstance bonus to all attack and damage rolls, as well as all Grapple checks.

Armads
2006-12-27, 02:34 AM
thog brought breadcrumbs!
Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus on survival checks made to follow a trail of breadcrumbs.

ImpFireball
2006-12-29, 02:14 AM
Boredom Driven Rampage:
Pre-requisites: 8- int, 19+ strength, 10+ level barbarian, 2+ level fighter, lack of ranks in any skill that might actually be useful (as determined by the DM, unless he's a homo) in a state of do-nothing

Description:
Quadruples movement speed, forces you to run in a single direction of up to 200 ft or general circular area of up to 80 ft. You yell indistinguishably, forcing others, including allies, to make a will save for both seeing you and hearing you; or be stunned ala Family Guy (you know when one character is doing something incredibly stupid and the others just stand frozen, watching). You have a +10 to critical confirmation (confirmation halfed... rolling a 10 registers as a 20 and crit and rolling a 8 registers as 16, etc.). Enemies that weigh under ten tons and stand under 12 ft (large or less?) are tossed up to 30 ft upon being hit; characters who fall into this general weight and height limit, that are hit by other flying characters, are sent flying in the same general direction. Your attack speed is quadrupled. Armor and objects in the way, shatter upon being hit. Your strength doubles. Your health doubles. You die of depression after 50 rounds. You are immune to gay massive damage rules. You are immune to criticals and coup-de-grace. Your Ranged attacks multiply by 10 (that is you can throw up to ten of anything that weighs twice as much as the limit that your character can normally lift above his head, every 10 seconds, or 1 round, in-game). Extended jumping after 1 round. Your indistinguishable yelling transforms into a Sonic spell after 8 rounds. Your character magically catches on fire and becomes a blazing inferno after 12 rounds, with breath weapon ability. You can create shock waves after 18 rounds. Your strength and attack rate doubles once more after 20 rounds. Your hp doubles again after 28 rounds, and you also begin recovering 10% hp each round therein. Weapons and magical ones with a bonus of +4 or less smash upon contact with your character after 35 rounds. Mundane weapons break upon contact after 25 rounds. 38 rounds allows for free movement during the rage and even further phenomenal extended jumping. After 40 rounds, your strength doubles one more time and every attack is instantly critical if it hits, as well as able to shatter magical armor with bonuses of +4 or less. 43 rounds creates a portal to "hell" in D&D that releases demons. 45 rounds transforms the character into an "unsaveable" demon, unless a nifty (level 8 or above) cleric turns you. 46 rounds allows you to cast Kamehameha. 47 rounds allows you to cast Hadoken. 48 rounds allows you to cast spirit bomb. 49 rounds allows you to unleash fusion-nuclear detonations upon your surroundings by going "Ha!". 50 rounds allows you to instantly hit anything, god or otherwise and instantly critically confirm. You are also virtually indestructable, immune to low level spells, and can cause your surroundings and nearby areas within 5000 ft to disperse in a supernova, similair to that of several hundred dozen hell ball spells. After 50 rounds, the molecules of your body quickly disperse into the atmosphere, ultimately killing you; if you do nothing upon the 50th round of rage, then your character simply drops dead on the ground, having died of severe depression. If you are ressurected from the molecules, you will come back as a level 1 barbarian. However, "Wish" spell or something else the DM may permit, will bring you back to your former self. Ressurection of your body upon dying of depression brings you back as a level 5 barbarian.

Fudge-ripple ice cream or whatever that was is the only thing that can solve this, or your character dies of depression. Not even puppies can prevent this.

:thog: Jeeze! Thog sorry if Thog can't see puppies through red haze of psychotic blind rage! It make Thog think about it so that Thog can find answer to not make problem. Thinking make Thog bored. Thog want to eat icecr- out of icecream?!? Thog grow angry! Thog develop red haze of psychotic blind rage that ultimately force Thog to extinguish those Thog would otherwise love!

The Penguin from Batman Returns: Excellent, excellent! Rah, rah, rah, raaah!!

heroe_de_leyenda
2006-12-29, 03:37 PM
- Pre-requisites: 8- int, 19+ strength, 10+ level barbarian, 3+ level fighter

Thog only took 2 levels of fighter, remember that 3rd is a dump (or dead) level

ImpFireball
2006-12-29, 07:19 PM
Oh ya? O rly.

EDIT: Changed it Mr. Fussy Foosle Nuts

ImpFireball
2007-01-01, 03:35 AM
Bump, foo's.

mikeejimbo
2007-01-01, 06:40 PM
thog brought breadcrumbs!
Benefit: You gain a +4 bonus on survival checks made to follow a trail of breadcrumbs.

Best thog feat evar!!!!!!

Reptilius
2007-01-01, 09:31 PM
thog improvize!
Prerequisites:Int 8-, str 18+, rage
Benefit:You take no penalty for using improvized weapons in a rage. You can opt to take the penalty multiple times, also. Each time the penalty is taken, increase the damage die of the improvized weapon by one, double the critical threat range,increase the range increment by 5 ft., or increase the critical multiplier by one.
Normal:Improvised weapons have a -4 attack penalty, a threat range of 20, a x2 critical multiplier, and a range increment of 10 ft., if applicable.
Example: a broken bottle used this way in a rage (the user has taken the penalty twice and assigned both "penalty points" to one catergory) could be a d8 weapon, have a threat range of 18-20/x2, an x4 critical multiplier, and a range increment of 20 ft. However, he/she would have a -8 penalty to attack.

mikeejimbo
2007-01-01, 11:26 PM
thog arrived
Benefit: If you arrive in a room that already has people in it, you may announce to them that you have arrived. If so, you get a +2 bonus to Initiative

heroe_de_leyenda
2007-01-02, 08:29 AM
Yay! now ice cream!
Benefit: If you manage to gather all your buddies (even if not all of the like each other) to eat ice cream, duplicate the effect of a Heroes' Feast for everibody.

ImpFireball
2007-01-02, 11:15 PM
*insert breadcrumbs quote here* Best thog feat evar!!!!!!

Dammit, what about mein? :P

mikeejimbo
2007-01-03, 09:06 AM
Dammit, what about mein? :P

I guess I just like breadcrumbs more than boredom-driven rampages.

ampcptlogic
2007-01-03, 12:39 PM
thog's axe had sentimental value

Prerequisites: Int 8-, Weapon Focus

Benefit: While wielding a specific weapon that the character has owned for some time and used with some degree of exclusivity, the character gets a +1 circumstance bonus to attack and damage rolls.

If the character uses a two-weapon fighting style, only one weapon is eligible for this feat. Furthermore, the weapon must be used in combat at least half the time, in case the character has more than two weapons.

This feat cannot be taken more than once unless the character loses the weapon and undertakes a quest to recover it. If this happens, the character can take the feat on the weapon again once it is recovered or on another weapon used in the rescue, provided it was used at least 75% of the time.

Normal: Attacks and damage are rolled as normal.

Wolfie_1066
2007-01-04, 08:39 PM
"Thog get in touch with inner and outer greenness!
Prerequisites: 8-int, green skin
Benefits: when wearing green clothing or armor you gain a +2 Morale bonus to attack and damage, furthermore if the clothing happens to be a leprechaun costume you are able to gain a +2 to AC and if it has a red beard the morale bonus increses to +3 but does not stack with the first.

Special:this ability can stack with "The Leprechaun costume? not so much" feat

Reptilius
2007-01-08, 10:02 PM
thog would be a good puppy-daddy
Prerequisites: Int8-, Barbarian lvl 1, thog like puppies
Benefit: You gain Wild Empathy and an animal companion as a druid half your level. Your animal companion must be canine, however(wolf, dire wolf, riding dog, etc.), and your wild empathy applies only to dogs. Sentient canines (blink dogs, bearhounds, Hound archons, etc.) become one step less hostile (hostile:unfriendly:indifferent:friendly:helpful)

Reptilius
2007-01-12, 03:49 PM
group hug!!!
Prerequisites: Str 18+, Int 8-, Close-Quarters fighting
Benefit: You may grapple more than one target when grappling. When you initiate a grapple, you may also grab an individual adjacent to you or the target and bring them into the grapple as well. When grappling, you may make an opposed grapple check to drag an adjacent target into the melee. You take -2 to grapple checks for each other person after the second in a grapple
Special: You may take this feat more than once. Each time you do, you may grapple another additional target.

Apocalyte13
2007-01-12, 09:58 PM
zany whirlwind adverture
prequisites:8- intelligence
Benefit:when you are on a small sidequest, you gain a +10 to will saves against unhappyness

Grizzt
2007-01-13, 05:58 AM
thog improvise!

preq.: INT <8, orc or half-orc
Special: the penalty for using improvised weapons is -2 intead of -4

Reptilius
2007-01-13, 09:30 AM
thog improvise!

preq.: INT <8, orc or half-orc
Special: the penalty for using improvised weapons is -2 intead of -4

I already made thog improvise.

thog improvize!
Prerequisites:Int 8-, str 18+, rage
Benefit:You take no penalty for using improvized weapons in a rage. You can opt to take the penalty multiple times, also. Each time the penalty is taken, increase the damage die of the improvized weapon by one, double the critical threat range,increase the range increment by 5 ft., or increase the critical multiplier by one.
Normal:Improvised weapons have a -4 attack penalty, a threat range of 20, a x2 critical multiplier, and a range increment of 10 ft., if applicable.
Example: a broken bottle used this way in a rage (the user has taken the penalty twice and assigned both "penalty points" to one catergory) could be a d8 weapon, have a threat range of 18-20/x2, an x4 critical multiplier, and a range increment of 20 ft. However, he/she would have a -8 penalty to attack.