PDA

View Full Version : Need a template to make a Jaghut

Blackhawk748
2013-08-05, 07:57 PM
I plan on playing a Walker in the Waste soon, and i will be entering it via Sorcerer. Now for the question, who knows of a race that would work for a Jaghut Tyrant? (its a race from the Malazan book of the Fallen series) id prefer races LA +3 and less.

NeoPhoenix0
2013-08-05, 08:05 PM
Sorcerer entry for walker in the waist requires the feat southern magician so you can cast your spells as divine spells. So you need to be a mulan human to qualify. Unless of course you plan on multiclassing into cleric to qualify.

Blackhawk748
2013-08-05, 08:11 PM
well didnt realize that i needed to be human to snag that, guess im looking for a template now lol

NeoPhoenix0
2013-08-05, 08:18 PM
well didnt realize that i needed to be human to snag that, guess im looking for a template now lol

It might help if you describe the key features you are looking for, so those unfamiliar are able to help.

Blackhawk748
2013-08-05, 08:35 PM
Ok jaghut are taller and broader than humans, they have tusked lower jaws, they are very solitary on account of how powerful they are, now Tyrants, unlike other Jaghuts, attempt to enslave everything they can. All Jaghuts are very powerful, im talking ludicrously so, Tyrants just have no qualms about using all of this power, usually blowing stuff up.