hollegrehen
2013-08-05, 11:18 PM
Hi guys,

I am working with a game creator to make a "Where in the world is
Carmen San Diego" inspired indie game with Edward Snowden (The guy who
leaked US government secrets to the public). The game is here:

http://www.edwardsnowdengame.com/

Our goal is to make an informative and fun game. We would appreciate
any feedback that you could provide us so we may improve the game.

Thanks guys!

SamBurke
2013-08-06, 09:17 PM
Pretty sure that this is in the wrong subforum... maybe try asking for it to be moved to the "Gaming (Other)" Subforum?

That said, it's a pretty interesting game with interesting mechanics, and I enjoyed it. Made me use Google.

EDIT: Not sure if this is political or not... I do know there are rules against that, but I doubt it's a problem. I'd check to be sure, though.

AttilaTheGeek
2013-08-06, 09:34 PM
I am working with a game creator to make a "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego" inspired indie game with Edward Snowden (The guy who leaked US government secrets to the public).

Inappropriate Topics
The following topics are always off-limits on these forums, no matter what (hence, Inappropriate Topics). Any posts including these topics will be edited, and any threads started to discuss these topics will be locked. Please note that, as specifically stated below, these topics remain off-limits even where they intersect with gaming or other activities discussed on these forums, and that putting an alert for "Adult" or "Mature" content on the thread does not allow circumvention of this rule. Likewise, if you can't post something under the Forum Rules, please don't link to that content.
Real-world religions (including religious reactions to gaming)
Real-world politics (including political reactions to gaming)
Graphic violence
Illegal drugs
Illegal/Criminal activity
Explicit sexuality

Reported._

hollegrehen
2013-08-06, 09:44 PM
Well we did use a political model to put some flavor into the game. But I'll leave it to the moderators to decide. I also don't think this constitute for crime but again I'll leave it to our capable moderators to decide.

If it is posted in the wrong forum, I do apologize. I tried to read and check all the forum rules before posting and I thought it was suited here. Can we please ask the moderators to move this on the proper forum if that is the case?

Omnicrat
2013-08-06, 09:54 PM
There is no US Government Secrets act, so the guy giving them to the public isn't in violation of any laws to the best of my knowledge.

Roland St. Jude
2013-08-06, 10:17 PM
Sheriff: This is a real world political issue, which legal or not, is an Inappropriate Topic on this forum. Thread locked.