PDA

View Full Version : What prestige class do I grab as an epic artificer?

faircoin
2013-08-07, 05:01 PM
20 levels of artificer. What now?

ryu
2013-08-07, 05:03 PM
Alchemist if you think your dm will let you pull off the money shenanigans with it? Gold is the ultimate force multiplier for artificers.

Alabenson
2013-08-07, 05:11 PM
Honestly, I'd probably just keep going artificer, there's an epic progression in the players guide to eberron on page 17.

faircoin
2013-08-07, 05:21 PM
Alchemist if you think your dm will let you pull off the money shenanigans with it? Gold is the ultimate force multiplier for artificers.

Money shenanigans? Could you elucidate?

Honestly, I'd probably just keep going artificer, there's an epic progression in the players guide to eberron on page 17.

Yeah, those bonus feats would be very handy to have.

sleepyphoenixx
2013-08-07, 05:40 PM
Heir of Syberis with Mark of Making is nice. Aside from getting True Creation as a SLA you can pick up Mark of the Dauntless and Mark of the Stars to get immunity to daze, surprise and being flat footed.

ryu
2013-08-07, 06:20 PM
Step one: Make ALL of the potions at incredibly deep discounts.

Step two: Sell just undercutting market value.

Step three: Repeat as necessary.

Step four: Convert downtime into ALL of the gold.

Alleran
2013-08-07, 09:39 PM
Heir of Syberis with Mark of Making is nice. Aside from getting True Creation as a SLA you can pick up Mark of the Dauntless and Mark of the Stars to get immunity to daze, surprise and being flat footed.
Didn't the True Creation SLA from HoS get errata'd so that you do have to pay the cost?

sleepyphoenixx
2013-08-08, 03:19 AM
Possibly. It's still nice even without free everything though.
It's not like you really lose much from not taking epic artificer and the feats from Dragonmarked are just good if you can pick them up.